FB3-68 "I'll Take Her Place"

FB3-68 "I'll Take Her Place"

A Chapter by dw817
"

"What's not good ?" I asked. "Your clothes." Ace said simply. "If you're going to take her place, you're going to DRESS like her too. Hey, Bella, you brought some clothes for this pansy, right ?"

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© September 2018 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 68 - "I'll Take Her Place"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


With the secret underground institute of Arkos taken over by crime lords, Dempsey, Pritchart,  Petrov, even Deccos and Kelther had managed to make their way back to the surface intact.

Dempsey was beyond rage, beyond grief. he wholly blamed the death of his beloved Stefani from that snip of a girl, Tyr.

That brat ! He was telling himself, if I ever get a hold of her, there will be nothing left for anyone to find, not even for an ink blotter !

Pritchart drove their appropriated police car in silence. It was the middle of the night and the dark road beckoned ahead. They couldn't return back to the police station either. News of his double-dealing with the police would see him behind bars, but he was quick enough to get away without this happening.

Still, police had listed him at large and even now were combing the city of Wannabee for his whereabouts. Pritchart, however, was driving out of the city and into the country, where they could hide out while their trail from the police could cool off.

"What went wrong !?" Dempsey finally shouted and pounded the side of the car causing it to veer uncertainly left and right.

Pritchart put out a supportive hand, "Calm yourself my friend. We need to be f-free of the c-city first. Th-then we c-can d-deal with this g-girl you so b-blame."

Dempsey leaned back in the chair. He was riding up front in the passenger seat. The two idiots of Deccos and Kelther rode in the back on either side maintaining silence, glad they had a ride out as they too were found out to be underhanded at the police station they worked.

Petrov was in the middle seat in the back, clutching his precious cargo of Tangerine canisters all bundled up in a big suitcase. He was quietly reading a Russian book, also trying to stay out of everyone's way.

"Th-there !" Pritchart said suddenly and pointed to a barn where the door was open.

Pritchart turned the vehicle and vanished into the barn. There they sat in silence.

"I n-know the p-person here. H-he owes me a f-favor. We c-can stay here unt-til the heat w-wears off."

Dempsey growled again but nodded. They got out of the vehicle, Dempsey last. He was so heavy that the entire vehicle raised a full inch as he got out.

"I'm hungry." he said dangerously.

Pritchart nodded. "Antony will h-have food. He'll even have enough f-for you. Let's go s-see him n-now." and the four ex-agents left the barn to find the nearby home.

. . .

Back with me I held the gun carefully in my grip, trying not to touch the firing pin.

Ace and his gang were up in an instant. Ace lifted Tyr like a rag doll and pressed a knife up against her neck.

"Don't do anything stupid !" he warned.

"Me !?" I cried. "What about you ? Get that knife away from her. Now !" I leveled the gun to him.

Either he was extremely brave or stupid I couldn't tell which. He growled. "No ! You drop your gun. Or I give your sweetie here a new air hole to breathe by."

What little bravado I had in my drained out in an instant and my face turned sheet white. My fingers iced over like in a frost. I shivered. Apparently Ace saw this as he continued, "That's right. You're not going to win this one. Now you just set that gun down nice and easy."

I shook my head. I tried to think. I remembered old gangster movies where the hero would trade his life for that of someone else.

"Let's make a deal." I said.

Ace smiled. He was certain that this would go in his favor. "What kind of deal, shrimp ?"

I bit my lip in thought. "You let Tyr go and I'll take her place. But you have to promise me you'll take her right back to school."

Everyone around oohed and ahhed excitedly. Ace grinned wide, "I'll do better than that hero. I'll have my boys here drive her to the school nurse where she can sleep off the drug we gave her in the infirmary. I promise we won't touch her or do anything to hurt her at all - provided you do indeed take her place as you offered. Deal ?"

I smiled. That actually sounded pretty good. "Okay." I said and set the gun down carefully. I really didn't want to shoot anyone anyways.

Quick as a wink it was picked up - by someone behind me !

I whirled to look. Apparently it wasn't just Ace and his gang but there were some other teenagers in here too. I squinted in the dim light to try and take it all in. Then I saw them. Two other teenage girls in short skirts and behind me, and two more tough-looking guys I'd never seen before.

One pushed me from my butt to get me to move forward.

"You'll take her place, will you ?" Ace repeated savagely.

I nodded, "Yes. I agreed to that. But YOU have to send Tyr back to school, back to the school nurse. You promised !"

Ace looked around and everyone smiled at him - besides me. "Yeah, a promise is a promise. And you will see I never break a promise, right guys ?"

There was a murmur amongst everyone. They all made sounds of agreement, that if Ace ever gave a promise, he kept it.

It was then I noticed Tyr's blouse was torn. I growled, I'd make them pay for that.

"Okay, you, Brick, you, Stiletto, take her and bring her to the school nurse, put her to bed. See that you aren't seen by anyone. Then come back here."

* * *

"Sure thing, Ace." and they both nodded respectfully.

I noticed Tyr really was out of it. She was humming a song, laughing slightly to herself and drooling slightly. I guess the good news was she had no idea where she was or what was going to happen to her. Fortunately it wouldn't now that I was there to help.

I watched as they staggered her out the door. A moment later I heard an unfamiliar vehicle drive off that was behind the park bathroom. Apparently these other guys and girls were here before Ace arrived - expecting what was going to happen to Tyr.

Ace smiled, "Alright, hero. Come here. I want to look at you."

Someone again kicked my butt from behind, harder this time. I whirled to look but saw only one of his goons grinning from ear to ear. I bit my lip in frustration but turned to walk forward.

Ace watched as I approached, almost as if he was watching the way I was walking. Then he shook his head, "That's no good. Isn't that no good guys ?"

"No good." they all said in unison. I was really scared now. The way they spoke like that - apparently if Ace told them to jump off the nearest bridge, they would ! I swallowed hard but this time stopped myself from making a noise like a squeak toy.

"What's not good ?" I asked trying to muster more courage then I had.

"Your clothes." he said simply. "If you're going to take her place, you're going to DRESS like her too. Hey, Bella, you brought some clothes for this pansy, didn't you ?"

I saw one of the girls against the far wall turn to a suitcase that was laying on the floor. She took out some heavy metal objects, some had rubber nozzles on them. I didn't know what, but then she pulled forth a pretty pink blouse, skirt, and stockings that would've looked lovely on Tyr.

"Right here, Ace. I'm never without." She then approached me and placed the dress in front to see if it was a good fit. I didn't like where this was going.

I stepped back from this madness and started to shout, "You're crazy ! I'm not going to wear - "

But Ace stopped me by brandishing the very pistol I had earlier set on the floor !

"Look familiar ?" he asked. I nodded, jerking my head up and down, terrified. He continued, "You're going to do exactly as we say or - well, let's just say =IF= you don't, you'll be in so much pain later that no doctors will ever be able to help ease it. you'll really wish you did exactly as we said. Years and years later. UNDERSTAND !?"

With that he held his hand forward and cocked the gun making a sinister clicking sound.

One of his goons next to him whispered, "Hey, you're not really gonna shoot this f****t, are you ?"

"Shaddup." Ace said and leveled his gun on me, closing one eye to focus on his target - me !

Bella then whispered in my ear with an urgent tone in her voice, "Listen you fool, he's serious. Go along and I'll try and help you get out of here - but you better do what he says for now."

I turned that over in my mind. Was she telling the truth or lying to me ? Right then my eyes focused directly on the metal tube of the gun where the bullets came out. For a moment I wondered if I could dodge a bullet if he actually did fire.

But I didn't want to find out. Not today.

Nonetheless my voice quavered in fear. I didn't want - I couldn't ! I couldn't undress in front of all these strangers ! "Ace - I can't - I - "

But whatever anger was in him now seemed to pass. He clicked the hammer back to safety and put the gun down speaking simply, "Hey, no worries, hero. Got nothing but respect for you and your privacy. Bella, take him to that stall over there. See that he takes everything off, and I mean everything, and puts everything on that you have for him there."

"Ace." she said simply. Then she took her hand and placed it directly on my left butt cheek while squeezing her fingers on the denim material slightly. My eyes grew wide with fear and shock of the invasion of my privacy and personal space !

I was beyond words. Obscene language fluttered before my mind but none could come out. She easily directed me to the toilet stall and opened the door for me to enter. It was then I realized this bathroom was in terrible condition. There was graffiti all over the walls and suggestive pictures and words throughout.

"So what's your name ?" she asked quietly, and in a friendly tone.

"D - Dev." I said. My mind whirled like a tornado. What was I getting into ! What would it take to get out of it ?

But her voice brought me back, "Okay, Dev. Here's what you need to wear. You change and I'll wait. You have two minutes. But if for some reason you find you can't do it - " and she paused to giggle, "=I= will dress you. Got it ?"

I nodded. I certainly didn't want that to happen. She then thrust the girls' clothes into my hand. She pushed me inside scooting me forward with her shoe against my end. And then closed the door behind me.

I quickly looked over the clothes. It was a pink blouse, some kind of black skirt with pink lace, thigh high stockings, and flowery panties. I laughed angrily. Yeah, like I'm really gonna wear this !

For a moment I wondered how quickly I could dash under the space of the toilet stall and get away. I lowered my head to look. But then my hopes drained away by seeing two other big guys by the entrance. One held a knife out in plain view and they were chatting quietly amongst themselves, apparently keeping a lookout for anyone trying to enter. There was no way I could get past them.

"Are you dressing ?" I heard Bella yell from outside the door since I was being quiet.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"What !?" she yelled back angrily.

"I mean, yes ma'am." I crumpled to my knees in abject misery.

Apparently she knew this as she lowered her voice and spoke soothingly, "That's a good boy. Hurry up now. We're all waiting."

I sighed. I wondered if SIM would get me out of this. I knew by yelling it would not be good so I tried to hiss quietly, "Sim. Sim ! Where are you ?"

But met only silence. Sim apparently was not going to help me out of this situation and if I were to, it would be by my own wits.

"30-seconds !" she said from behind me.

I smirked to myself, "Goddam cuckoo clock." But I knew I had better change quickly or there would be quite a bit more of my private space being violated than just my behind.

I took my shirt off in a huff, then the shoes, I left my socks on. I reached for my shorts zipper - but just couldn't. There was no way I was going to undress to please these bullies !

But think of Tyr, I told myself. She's out of danger. Wouldn't you do anything - ANYTHING to see her free from harm ?

My mind whirled like it was trapped in a washing machine set on spin cycle and for several long moments I couldn't move or anything but think of the terrible sight of me wearing this blouse and skirt.

"Time's up !" I suddenly heard from behind me. Then the door flung open. I whirled to see Bella. She stood to look at me. I had only taken off my shirt and shoes and no further.

"Not good enough." she said, her eyes sparkling mischievously and then stepped forward to do the very thing she said she would.

Dress me !




END OF CHAPTER 68



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2019 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing