FB3-70 "Dev's Hot Date"

FB3-70 "Dev's Hot Date"

A Chapter by dw817
"

I started to walk toward Ace when one of the girls came up from behind and jammed a knife in the side of my leg. She growled a harsh whisper, "You walk the right way or I'll cripple you for life !"

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© September 2018 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 70 - "Dev's Hot Date"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Janielle didn't even have to prompt Margot. They both quickly ran out and - whomever it was that raided Dr. Seisbee's home, was now hot on their heels out the door as well. At first Margot used the flashlight to see where they were running to but Janielle hissed at her to turn it off so they wouldn't be seen.

While there were no cacti anywhere around where they were, in Giza, there were plenty of sand-dunes to hide behind. One of which revealed a crude sort of cave or crypt covered over by some long-dead and dried debris - where the two girls pushed past to run into.

. . .

Back with Hum, some more scientists had joined the group and discussed how they were going to make and contain the volatile element Oganesson. Hum was telling them there was a perfect natural substitute that was comprised as some of the radioactive debris left over from an exploded star. And wouldn't it be easier to collect it from there than anywhere else ?

He also assured them it was considerably safer, being much lower in table of elements.

So with that in mind the scientists focused their attention to preparing a sample collecting starship, capable of extracting elements directly from space - and the most important Oganesson variant.

In just a few short and feverish days of work, the ship was ready for launch. When it came time for the crew to embark, they of course asked Hum to join them, who strangely politely refused.

Not understanding that, they were prepared to launch directly into space. Now while teleportation was indeed possible, traveling the speed of light was considerably more complex.

First off, it used the same method as teleportation, but as a series of short hops, millionths of a second between - and the entire field they planned to travel in the galaxy and beyond had to be catalogued and processed before it could take place.

After several hours of difficult calculations, the ship was finally launched. But it used no rocket fuel or any kind of standard combustion for propulsion. Instead it relied on the quick hop method of using teleportation marks.

To the naked eye, the ship was there one minute, the next there was a beautiful trace of bright and colored light around it showing that it had indeed began its journey. The light faded and with it, the ship itself. There was no sign or indication of movement to the naked eye.

Hum watched the whole proceedings from ground zero and nodded, apparently impressed with man's "crude" technology for achieving lightspeed travel.

He stood to tower over one fellow sitting in a chair monitoring their flight from an observation station.

Hum spoke, "At this speed they should arrive beyond the galaxy to that small cluster of exploded stars to collect the Oganesson substitute. How are they for protection ?"

The man at the controls beneath him looked up momentarily and replied, "Standard reverse force-fields and magnetic pulses should keep out anything they come across that could be deemed as dangerous to that starship."

Hum nodded. He then pulled out a chair and sat down to watch the ship's progress.

. . .

In Antony's home, the strong smell of turkey wafted through all the rooms. It was even inviting to Petrov and Pritchart. They left the den to enter the kitchen to watch the bird being roasted.

Pritchart approached Antony who looked a little more than disgusted at the whole affair. Antony was muttering to himself that he would starve because of this great lummox eating him out of house and home.

Pritchart was aware of this and spoke to Antony, "H-how are you at r-recognizing d-diamonds ?"

Antony smirked, "Why ? Do you have one you need appraised ?"

Pritchart nodded, "Yes. Yes I do."

Antony scowled, "Now ?" As if he didn't have enough aggravation.

Pritchart looked at the oven, "You have everything else cooking right now, don't you ?"

Antony nodded and sighed, "Yes. Alright. Well let me see it." And held out his hand.

Pritchart reached in his pocket and pulled out a small black velvet bag.

Antony greedily reached for the bag but Pritchart pulled it back.

"No, j-just this one. A-appraise it if you w-would p-please. See if it is a-authentic."

Pritchart shook the bag slightly to get one small gem out.

Antony caught it in his grip and looked at it. "Seems authentic." he said looking it over professionally.

Nodding he added, "I'll be back. Going to my laboratory. I have a jeweler's loupe there and some other tools to test the validity of this. If this =IS= a real diamond though, it is worth a considerable amount !"

He looked to Pritchart to see if he would divulge any information as to its source. But Pritchart was quiet.

In this, Antony fairly ran out of the kitchen down some stairs to the cellar where presumably he had all of his tools and devices.

Dempsey's stomach rumbled loudly getting a smile out of Pritchart and Petrov.

"Hoongry for ze teeurkey are you, Dempsey ?" Petrov asked his massive friend.

* * *

Dempsey just nodded. His stomach growled again. He then got up to raid the refrigerator, finding a massive whole block of cheddar cheese and hungrily biting into it, even past the plastic wrap it was in.

Antony came running back all at once, excited, "This diamond is authentic ! It's not very big but is of a flawless design. I must ask you, where did you get it ?"

Pritchart shrugged. He wasn't about to tell him he found the bag near Arkos' own sleeping quarters. He was always good at that. Making the best out of a bad situation. And besides, Arkos was gone now. Surely he wouldn't mind.

Antony handed the diamond to Petrov. Petrov looked at Pritchart who merely nodded.

Understanding, Petrov put the diamond back in Antony's hand and spoke in his thick Russian accent, "Peement my fdend for beeng soch good hoost. Keep ze deomend. We fdends now yes ?"

Antony's eyes lit up. It was an authentic diamond alright, a single 1 karat cut precision jewel. Worth easily $20,000 in any market or honest pawn shop for its flawless precision. Hell, they could eat up his whole house if they wanted to now.

Antony bowed low and spoke, "My house is your house. Take what you want."

Petrov spoke between bites, the plastic of the cheese crinkling over his teeth, "You got more ?" he asked.

Antony nodded, "I have more cheese in the cellar. I'll bring it out for you."

. . .

Keeping silent I kept the humiliating posture of where I was. A 3rd girl was called in and she also helped with the dressing of me for the "Ball." They laughed and giggled as they got me all fixed up for Ace.

And then it was over. I had thought surely they would need to have my head out of the toilet so they could put a dress or blouse on me, but apparently it opened completely from the back so there was no need.

The weight on my head was lifted and Iris stepped off, adjusting her skirt back down around the tops of her knees and from behind.

I immediately jerked my head out and rotated carefully to see the three girls, but with wide grins on their faces. Looking down and around me I saw they had indeed dressed me in a cotton bra, panties, some type of flattering blouse and a flowery skirt with a colorful flair at the hem. I was still barefoot though.

Iris was the first to speak, "If you're good, you can wear these - " and she pointed to a pair of flowery sneakers. "If you're bad, you got to wear these - " and she pointed to a different set of sparkly high heel shoes.

She continued, "Personally I think it would be wonderful to see you wear these high heels and break your neck on them trying to walk. But that won't please Ace. So - for now, wear these."

The third girl who had arrived was holding a little metal box in her hand at the ready. I immediately recognized it as a Taser as from the birthday party I was at. I certainly didn't want to tangle with that. So - I took off my socks. Put on the pom pom socks they had for me, then the flowery sneakers, and I guess I was complete.

"Almost." the third girl said and handed me a towel to dry my hair, which I eagerly did.

"Nearly there." Bella said and spritzed some very fruity fragrance on me. And I had to admit it certainly smelled a lot better than the inside of that toilet. She then put a wig on me, a blonde one with rainbow trestles that trailed down the back of my neck.

Toilet paper was rolled off the tube and stuck into the front of the bra to make my chest stand out more feminine.

Leaning closer she quickly put some lipstick and rouge on. They apparently were absolutely determined that I was going to be a girl for Ace.

Iris them pulled out a camera and took a picture of me, illuminating the bathroom suddenly with the bright flash.

"What's that for ?" I ask her.

"Insurance." she says - but doesn't offer anything beyond that.

"You going to behave ?" Bella asked with all seriousness.

I nodded.

"Good." she concluded. The door to the stall was opened and I was directed to step out.

As I did I heard raucous laughter from absolutely everyone there, and it was quite a crew. Looking around I could see no less than 14-people in this campground's bathroom. Surely they didn't expect me to do anything untoward in here than I already did.

Ace was all smiles though with no laughter. "Come here, cutiepie." he said.

I started to walk toward him when one of the girls came up from behind and jammed a knife in the side of my bare leg.

She growled a harsh whisper in my ear, "You walk the right way or I'll cripple you for life, f****t !"

I was beyond confused, "What ? How ?"

The knife was removed and a firm hand placed on my neck. The voice changed from an angry to one of seductive coaxing. "You're a girl now, butter-buns. You better start acting like one."

She then retreated into the darkness that was near the entrance. I stood without moving, uncertain of what to do.

Ace just grinned at the whole affair. "I said, come here."

I thought about it for a moment. About what she said. Butter buns. Then I carefully stepped forward this time crossing my left leg over my right foot and vice-versa, giving a definite swish to my butt.

If I thought the mean laughter was bad then it was much worse now. It was followed by catcalls from the girls and hooting from the guys. They all spoke at once.

"Look at that sweet a*s !" one girl said and fingers in her mouth whistled loudly in approval.
"Work it baby, work it !" another guy said and bounced his hands up and in down in front of him.
"So sexy !" another girl said giggling and mock blew a kiss to me.

My whole face burned red like I was in an oven. Sweat beaded on my forehead and I staggered in my steps. No-one seemed to notice though. In seconds I was standing in front of Ace.

"Sit by me." he offered and a plastic chair was presented beside him where he also sat.

I sat down in the chair to think about my predicament.

Suddenly one of the girls cupped her hands to her mouth and yelled, "Close your legs, you w***e !"

I was suddenly self-conscious the panties I was wearing were in view as I sat. I immediately jerked my knees together whereupon Ace put his hand on my left knee and rubbed it there getting a slight groan from me.

Unabated he spoke, "You look great, darling. We're going to a dance now. How are you with liquor ?"

I shook my head, "No. I can't. I don't have any tolerance."

"Good !" he said with a wide grin, as if that was indeed the answer he was looking for.

Then he looked up and addressed the crew. "Alright you mugs, we're going to the Scintillation Bar for a date. It's my treat, drinks are on the house ! Let's all go there and have a good time !"

Everyone cheered and applauded. Ace patted me on my back to stand. I did so, standing in front, my back to him. I felt an itch on my back from the new wig I was wearing and reached over slightly to scratch it.

As I did, Ace patted me soundly on my bottom causing my eyes to grow wide and I bristled at the touch.

"We're going to have such a good time, sweet cheeks." he murmured contentedly to himself, still sitting in the chair from behind me.



END OF CHAPTER 70



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2018 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing