FB3-82 "You Don't Love Me Anymore"

FB3-82 "You Don't Love Me Anymore"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Annie spoke, "You have every right to be angry, Dev. To think what my Tyr was doing ! Young lady you are in so much trouble ! You go to my room right now while I think up a punishment for you !"

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 3rd Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© January 2019 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 82 - "You Don't Love Me Anymore"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


I was starting to groggily gain consciousness when Tyr expertly punched me a few inches above the bridge of my nose at once knocking me out again.

With that out of the way, she retrieved the small digital camera, pink with Polly Rocket emblazoned on it, and took several camera shots of the humiliating outfit she put me in.

Then she fired up the internet, preparing to post them for her friends when suddenly her door unexpectedly opened !

It was Tyr's Mother, Annie. "Honey, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention, after this meeting I will be a little late because of - "

And then she saw the way I was dressed on the bed, my eyes closed, and the camera nearby.

Tyr was beside herself with shock. "Wait ! No ! It's not what you think !"

"Dev !" she yelled, but I was oblivious to the world. She then faced Tyr with a grim expression on her face. "You ! What did you do to him ! Is he unconscious ?"

"I only punched him in the face to keep him quiet." Tyr said as if it were the most innocent thing in the world.

"Only ... !?" Annie yelled back.

"Yeah, I didn't want him to ruin the photo." Tyr said, but even now her mind was working, trying to find a way out of this.

"Photo ! You - there are diapers on Dev and you are photographing him in it !? You - you're in a lot of trouble young lady ! YOU must've packed his suitcase. There's no way he would've - "

But Tyr interrupted, "Alright. Alright already ! I'm - " and her voice trailed off as she quickly started to pull the diaper off of me.

Annie clearly didn't want to see me in the nude so she jerked back to the door and waited outside.

Despite her punch to my head I struggled to wake up.

"OW !" I said suddenly as Tyr accidentally poked me with one of the large and sharp pins for the diapers.

"Hold still, will ya !?" Tyr demanded and pulled the diaper off completely.

Now I was completely naked. At once I jerked my hands forward to cover my ... as she thrust the original clothes back at me.

"GET OUT !" I yelled to Tyr, my voice full of anger. That's all it took. With little more than a whimper, she left the room where Annie was, where they both loudly argued.

I looked around to see she was getting ready to post photos of my in a diaper to her friends at school. Tyr was clearly up to her old tricks again. I wondered what deviltry she would've done had I not woken up and had her Mother not returned back unexpectedly !

I tore off the remainder of the diaper and started to redress myself in my regular clothes. I took a quick look at the camera memory and saw she had taken two photos of me in diapers ! I also didn't see an immediate way to delete them.

My forehead boiled red with anger and humiliation combined. I had put my underwear and pants back on, that was enough.

"Tyr, get in here !" I yelled.

Tyr and Annie at once returned, both of them speaking at once.

Tyr was shaking her head left and right, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, alright ? Geez, it was just some silly photos for my friends. They think you're really cute, alright ? Why do you gotta ruin everything ?"

Annie was more upset, "Dev ! I am so sorry. I had no idea my ... daughter ... would do something like this. You are more than welcome to get your things and we'll drive you back home."

But Tyr didn't want that. "No, Mother. He stays !"

"He leaves ! Right, Dev ?" she asked me.

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm leaving. No telling what she'll do while I'm asleep every night."

Annie shook her head vehemently, "You have every right to be angry. To think what my Tyr was doing ! Young lady you are in so much trouble ! You go to my room right now while I think up a suitable punishment for you ! I'm going to spank you so hard you won't be able to sit down for a week !"

But Tyr retorted tearfully, "You don't love me anymore !"

Annie held her hands up in frustration, "Honey, you know that's not true ! It's just that you - "

* * *

But Tyr interrupted her, "I'm going to go where you'll never find me !"

I was confused by that last statement when suddenly she grabbed my hand and squeezed hard. The ring of light once again appeared between us. Then Tyr concentrated for a second and a kind of glass iris door opened brightly behind her, "You'll be sorry when I'm gone."

I'm pretty sure Tyr was responsible for this, borrowing some "juice" from me like she did earlier, but I tried to stop her as the iris opening showed a barren and forbidden desert scene. "Tyr ! Look where you're headed ! That's NOWHERE near here !"

She whirled to face me. "You - you shut it ! You never did stand up for me !" she yelled, then carefully stepped backwards. I could feel the heat from the new dimension peeking out, then suddenly it winked closed, along with Tyr - vanished into - well, wherever she vanished to.

There was a prolonged moment of silence, mostly from the look of shock on Annie's face.

Finally she spoke quietly and full of fear, "Where ? - Where's my baby ?"

Despite whatever future repercussions, I told her the whole story, how I found the plugin, how Tyr used it at school, how Lilly gave the ability to her squirrel so it could both talk and understand human language. The works. But - I don't think Annie was listening. Not at all.

She repeated in a quiet and concerned voice, "Where's my baby ?"

I repeated my story, word for word, and explained where Tyr likely was, some kind of desert somewhere, but I didn't know for certain.

Yet oblivious to my words she asked again in the same eerie query, "Where's my baby ?"

"Hoo boy." I said and stroked the back of my head. My forehead still hurt where Tyr punched me earlier. "I'm calling my parents, okay ?"

I offered Annie to lie down on Tyr's bed. She did so. Her eyes were open and there was the start of tears there.

"Close your eyes, Annie, just - relax." I offered. "I'll - I'll see what I can do."

She was quiet but did as I said. I then went to the kitchen to call my folks.

Mom answered the phone. I told her what Tyr did, about getting me in diapers and trying to take my picture. At first she thought I was joking, but then I mentioned the severity of the situation as Annie was in shock from Tyr teleporting - heaven knows where.

She had the phone on speaker so my Dad could hear it too.

He spoke, "That's - quite a tale there, son. I - am going to have trouble believing that, but for the moment you say Tyr is not there and Annie is in shock because of it ?"

I nodded my head, "Yep. That's about the size of it."

Mom answered then, "Okay, honey, well, we're coming to pick you up. We'll decide what to do when we get there."

It was a short ride. They knocked on the door I let them in. I showed them that Tyr had apparently packed my belongings only with stuffed animals and diapers, and while the situation might've been funny, it was very tragic at the moment that Annie appeared to be in real shock at the absence of her daughter.

Both Mom and Dad tried to talk to her, and could only get back that quiet question of, "Where's my baby ?"

Dad then decided to call 911 and they arrived with a stretcher. Mom and Dad explained to the emergency team that she was in shock and needed to be hospitalized. They nodded and removed her from the premises, stating they would be at the triple H, the "Heart Healthy Hospital."

Dad then called me to the kitchen where Mom and him questioned me again, what exactly happened. I repeated word for word, how I found the plugin, how it was part of me now and how Tyr used it to escape, but I think she went halfway around the world instead of just some place local to hide out.

My Mom took my hand and looked at it. Then she held it up to hers.

"You say that a ring of light appears when Tyr and your hand are together ?"

"Yes."

"But I don't see that here now."

"That's because you're not Tyr. The plugin was very specific, and when Darceon - "

"Who is Darceon again ?" my Dad asked.

"He's that scary looking guy from the spectral universe, remember ?"

Dad sighed wearily, "Right. Okay, continue."

I did, "Yeah, that's when Darceon made the plugin part of me. Tyr could still get "juice" from me, to do things like call that iris door, and Lilly can get "juice" from Tyr.

Mom tried to understand this. "Can Lilly get "juice" from you - to perform these miracles ?"

I shook my head. "I don't think it works like that. We have to get Tyr back in order to see that Lilly can get "juice" from Tyr.

Dad concluded. "Okay, son. Look at it from our viewpoint. This is one very crazy mixed-up story, but we do have a serious problem nonetheless. Tyr is missing and her Mother has gone into shock - we can't get anything out of her except that she wants to know where Tyr went."

He added, "I'm going to get Lilly over here and if she corroborates the same story you have, well, I'll be that much further into believing it. However, if she does not, then ... I think it's best you see a doctor yourself, a shrink, and possibly spend some time at the ward. See it from our viewpoint, this is a fantastic and highly unbelievable tale. Do you agree to these terms ?"

I nodded, "Yeah. I'm not crazy. I know I'm not. I mean, with everything I told you, even about Stefani in the underground base, could I make up stuff like that on the fly ?"

Dad shook his head, "Not easily no. That's why there's a chance, maybe a small one, that you've hallucinated this whole thing, that maybe Tyr punched you in the head a little too hard. And that Tyr, while she may be missing. She is certainly not stuck somewhere around the world in a massive desert."

Mom spoke then, "I'll call up Lilly's Mom on the phone. See if we can get her to come over here."




END OF CHAPTER 82



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2019 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 3rd Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing