FB4-63 "Upstairs, Downstairs"

FB4-63 "Upstairs, Downstairs"

A Chapter by dw817
"

I knew she was wearing a jumpsuit but nonetheless. In any case my face was absolutely beet and bright red from utter humiliation. I splashed cold water on it and forced myself to quell my rage ...

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 4th Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© August 2020 - Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 63 - "Upstairs, Downstairs"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


If you know me from years ago, I posted many of my dreams in a set on Writer's Cafe called, "Dream Diary." You can find that HERE.


To top the 256-byte dream I did have another. It was with the devil. Handsome man, about my size and height, wearing a smart blue business suit. No horns or pointed tail. He did have with him though red eyes and a thin silver briefcase.


He came to me and asked if I had any questions, fully well knowing that I KNEW he was the devil.


I said, "No, I'm good." and maybe that was a double-statement right there.


He smiled and said, "How about a freebee then ?"


I asked, "In what way ?"


"Humankind." he said, "If you'll pardon the expression."


And I knew what he was referring to. Humans overall certainly in this day and age seemed to be far removed from kindness.


He continued, "Adam and Eve. That's a great story isn't it ?"


I nodded.


He pointed at me, "You do realize you don't actually know what the original Adam and Eve looked like, do you ?"


I shrugged, "Ah, big muscular guy wearing fig leaves and his wife. I suspect she was attractive. Blonde hair maybe ?"


He laughed, "Media and tabloids, always my strongest ally. But yes she was very attractive indeed. But no I'm referring to their eyes."


"What about them ?"


"I MADE them." he told me with a grin.


"You MADE human eyes ?"


"Of course ! When God made man, they didn't have any eyesight. In fact if you want to follow the Bible, there is Genesis 3:7 which states and I quote:


And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

He let that sink in and continued, "=I= gave them eyes. Before they were blind. Literally."


He pointed around in the dark bubble we were conversing in. Everything you see today, every beautiful flower, every billowy cloud and majestic star in the sky you SEE because of the gift I gave mankind those so many years ago. I gave you SIGHT. Which God in all his glory kept from you."


I didn't know what to say so I just smiled and said, "Well, thank you."


"You're welcome." he stated, bowing slightly.


Then he showed me some other things, not good. Not happy things, and I told him I'm ready for him to go. He nodded and apparently respecting my wishes, left, without ever opening his silver briefcase. And that was fine with me.


It's not the first time the devil has come to me with information in dreams and as we all know he is the master of lies and if he does speak the truth it is only because it serves him at the time - to confuse us.


Nonetheless it was interesting what he said, about human eyes. To this day I have always believed seeing is much more important than any of my other senses. And perhaps that's the very reason he came to me, to claim responsibility for this gift which I rate the highest of all ...


We now return back to our regularly scheduled chapter ...


As we were talking though I could faintly hear a television set.
Now it's important to note that I had exceptionally good hearing. Years ago when Tyr and me had first met I remember telling Dad that the fan was giving me messages.

I was referring to the box fan he had blowing on me in the night as my dreams at the time were often bad and I sweated a lot.

He asked what the fan was saying ? I said, "Well, it's words really. Strange words."

Dad then just smiled and said, "You're only hearing coherence in random noise, that just means you have a highly creative brain. It's nothing to be worried about."

But then I could step outside, especially in the wintertime and even when absolutely no-one else could hear anything, I could hear music. Beautiful music. Sorry, I'm getting off subject. Anyways, I could hear a television upstairs.

I started to walk to the stairs to investigate when Dad got up to stop me.

"What's up ?" I asked him.

He pointed to the velvet rope, "When Mr. White brought us here. He said that we can go anywhere we want except upstairs or downstairs. That he would explain it to us in good time."

"But I'm hearing a television playing." I told him.

He sighed. He knew once I got an idea in my head that it was very difficult to take out again. "Alright, you investigate. But be careful. If you see anyone you come straight back."

I nodded and carefully walked over the velvet rope and started to climb the stairs. The television was easier to hear now, and somehow the temperature was quickly getting lower and lower. The stairs stopped in front of a door. I knocked. There was no answer.

I turned the door handle and it opened easily enough.

And there was Janet from the government organization !

She turned to see me using a remote control to lower the volume.

I spoke first, "I thought you were dead !"

She laughed, "No, I'm a double-agent. Triple. Well, you get the idea. I go to wherever the money is."

I brought up a grim subject, "Mr. White though, didn't he - murder your family that was there ?"

She shook her head, "Not at all. They're home, safe. I just spoke with them on the phone a minute ago."

"So you can get an outside line ?"

Her face looked crestfallen, "No. Not really. They're living in a different house also inside the dome. The dome is huge - it doesn't just cover this mansion but a crop of smaller homes too."

Now I had to chance to look at her. She was sprawled out in the couch, laying on her back in some kind of body-fitting jumpsuit with stripes. A type of racer's pajamas I had to guess and likely the easiest way to stay warm in such a cold room.

"Come on in." She offered. "Close the door behind you."

I did. Then I had to ask, "Why on Earth is it so COLD in here ?"

She shrugged, "The thermostat is messed up. White said he'd fix it eventually. Me ? I don't mind. I've always been cold-blooded."

I didn't know how to take that, her saying she was reptilian so I just stood there looking at her for a moment.

"Have a seat." she said and pointed to the floor.

"How about you move over so I can sit on the couch ?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Nope. I'm the only one that can lay down in here. You sit on the floor, that's good enough for you, isn't it ?"

I didn't like the tone of her voice or her telling me what to do.

Instead I lay down on the carpet sideways just in front of the coffee table there and watched the TV to see what was on.

It was some kind of detective police movie. Lots of curse words. More importantly it got me to thinking. So none of us can get an outside line, is that right ? My brain immediately went into overdrive dissecting the cable-box. Now we WERE seeing a broadcast from a cable television channel so somehow this box was getting through.

As my brain pondered all of this suddenly I saw her legs go above my head to rest on the coffee-table in front. I turned to see she had gotten up, done this, propped her shoulders up on the couch, and her butt immediately mashed up against the back of my head !

"What's the big idea !?" I said angrily realizing I couldn't get up without - without touching her in some way and as you know I was very afraid of girls as it was.

"Just helping ya." she said innocently. "You said it's freezing in here, it is. Here, now you can stay warm, the perfect pillow for you. You don't mind, do you ?"

I screwed up my face in a frown. I really didn't want to get up. Finally I spoke, "Just - don't you try anything."

"Try what ?" she laughed.

I raised my neck painfully to keep from touching her. I mean what she was doing I thought was pretty offensive. I guess it was alright since she was covered head to foot in these type of single-uniform pajamas.

I watched some of the show. My neck started hurting trying so hard to avoid her so very gently I leaned it back and yes, it touched her butt. She didn't seem to mind though so I sighed and relaxed my head entirely and sure enough as she said, her butt was indeed warm and a very soft pillow at that.

"This is nice." I said but apparently she was more interested in the movie at hand and didn't respond.

I started watching a little with her but it was pretty boring. I yawned. When was the last time I slept ? I couldn't remember. Eventually I closed my eyes and I slept for an hour I think.

* * *

Finally I woke up and apparently the whole room had been turned around - or something. I felt strong warmth against my face. Apparently I had turned over as I do normally sleeping and then had her butt right up against my face - and mean girl that she was - she let me do so without moving away !

"Augh !" I said in fright and tried to pull up but found I both my legs had fallen asleep from the cramped position I was in near the coffee table.

She giggled. "Whats amatter ? Don't you like my pillow anymore ?" And to make it worse for me she stretched her legs a bit to shove my face all the way up in her crack.

If I spoke to complain now it would truly be muffled and right up the middle. I was quiet but fought with my muscles. She kept me pinned down that, laughing every-time I tried to unsuccessfully pull free. Finally enough blood had re-entered my legs I could move properly.

I jerked out of the weird body prison she had me by pushing hard against her chest and legs in an effort to stand up and glare at her.

She grinned and spoke, "Did you know you talk in your sleep, hun ?"

"What ?" I asked defused of my anger for the moment.

She leered, "Yeah. All about Tyr. She's really your sweetheart, huh ?"

When I didn't answer she added, "You were speaking right up my butt, did you know that ? Felt pretty good actually, your hot breath up against me like that." and then laughed out loud very meanly.

I didn't know how to respond to that. My mind whirled in confusion. I felt dizzy, sick to my stomach, and very upset. There was a hot fever building in me about the weird feelings going through me right then. I didn't know what else to do except run out of her room and back down the stairs.

"Come visit again !" she sang behind me.

Dad was sitting on the couch but saw the distress in my face. "What's wrong, son ?"

"Just a minute." I stated and ran to the bathroom to look at my face. I knew she was wearing a jumpsuit but nonetheless. In any case my face was absolutely beet and bright red from utter humiliation. I splashed cold water on it and forced myself to calm down. To quell the rage and anger I was feeling.

Finally I did and toweled off. Dad was still there waiting for me.

"You okay ?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. And uhhm, there is someone up there I know. It's Janet. But I really don't think she's from the orphanage as she said."

Dad nodded agreeably. Just then We heard the doorbell ring. Mom went to see who it was.

You could see the familiar rabbit-like mask in the viewfinder. It was Mr. White.

She opened the door and he entered, counting heads. "Where's Tyr ?" he asked, suspicious at once pointing his metal-bunny topped staff directly at me.

And where was she ? I dashed immediately into the kitchen to see her curled up on the tiles using a bag of flour for a pillow. Apparently unsuccessful at picking the lock that held the candies in this one cabinet, she was tired too from the long flight.

"Tyr." I said gently. She woke up in an instant.

"Mr. White is here."

"Okay I'm getting there !" she said crossly and got up to stretch. Then we met him back in the living room.

Without a word Mr. White pointed his metal staff up the stairs and pressed a button near the top giving a slight buzzing sound. There was a flurry of movement upstairs for a few minutes and then Janet came down dressed in what could only be described as a Halloween costume. A ninja !

Now it was my turn to laugh. She looked to me with a dark face. "You have a problem with my outfit, butt muncher ?"

It didn't take much to set off Tyr and she was gone in giggles. "Dev a butt muncher ! That is =SO= true !"

Janet looked to Tyr, "Hey, good to see you again, girl ! We got some catching up to do !"

"Yeah !" Tyr said and leered at me. Clearly I was going to be the conversation piece when they were alone in private. I had no doubt in my mind she would tell Tyr what happened earlier as if it were some great trophy or something. I sighed. Girls. Just can't figure them out.

Mr. White did not seem the least bit perturbed that I had met Janet earlier back at school and home. He spoke anew, "Dev. Allow me to introduce Kyra. She will be your bodyguard while we are outside of the safety of your home."

I didn't know which shocked me more. The fact she was going by ANOTHER name now or that she was my ... "Bodyguard ... ?" I asked with a complete look of disbelief on my face.

Then I stood to look at her proper. No, it wasn't a Halloween costume. It was the real deal. Solid leather. From the tip of her neck all the way down to her toes, she was dressed in form-fitting black leather which showed silver studs around her breasts, groin, and wrist area. Some might say she looked quite attractive.

Just above the neck though, there wasn't any material revealing her pretty face and long blonde hair.

She motioned me to come a little closer. I did so.

Then she quickly reached in her pocket and pulled out a butterfly knife for each hand. She then whirled tjem in front of me at incredible speed. Back and forth, up and down, in and out. One wrong move and she would've easily sliced up her fingers, but she didn't. Her skill was so high at this. She was an absolute master !

My mouth opened in shock. So she wasn't just another pretty face but might've even been a black belt in her field.

"Dev," she explained pocketing the blades. "If anyone gives you any trouble, you let me know. I'll be close to you as it is but - you let me know. I'm here to protect you. That's my job now."

I smiled, vengeance creeping up in the back of my mind, "So you'll do anything I say ?"

She shook her head angrily, "No. Not even. That's not what I said. I said I'm here to PROTECT you. That's all you'll be getting from me."

"What about Tyr ?" I asked turning to face Mr. White.

He spoke now, "If it seems like Tyr needs a bodyguard we may get her one, for now, it's Kyra's responsibility to keep you and your family safe. You especially, Dev."

He stood erect and tapped his staff on the floor. "Now, is everyone ready to go ?"





END OF CHAPTER 63



Return back HOME




You are Earth Visitor # 




© 2020 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This was a great read. I liked the story about how humans got their eyes, but I don't see how it ties in with the rest of the story yet. Perhaps that will be revealed in due time.

Janet has some interesting kinks, but apparently she has some consent issues. I guess it's rather difficult to find someone who would consent to what she wants when there are so few partners available, but in the world at large, she could easily get paid for that sort of thing.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

Hi. Wow ! My 2nd comment. Okay ... no the green and blue text are usually just my thoughts at the ti.. read more



Reviews

This was a great read. I liked the story about how humans got their eyes, but I don't see how it ties in with the rest of the story yet. Perhaps that will be revealed in due time.

Janet has some interesting kinks, but apparently she has some consent issues. I guess it's rather difficult to find someone who would consent to what she wants when there are so few partners available, but in the world at large, she could easily get paid for that sort of thing.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

Hi. Wow ! My 2nd comment. Okay ... no the green and blue text are usually just my thoughts at the ti.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 4th Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing