FB4-67 "A Twister Tale"

FB4-67 "A Twister Tale"

A Chapter by dw817
"

I didn't look away in revulsion as I think I was supposed to and Margie noticing this giggled at that and clearly slated my reaction or lack thereof down in her mind for later recall.

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 4th Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© September 2020 - Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 67 - "A Twister Tale"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


I was going to write about this silly funny crazy dream I had this morning but - I think it's more important to deal with something else.


My Mother.


Now there has been quite a bit of friction between my Dad and Mom. My Dad as you remember passed away nearly 20-years ago and I am still eaten up with grief about it.


Mom ? I didn't know. I didn't want to know. She has been considered a danger to herself and others. This is the general consensus. Me personally the way I remembered her, crazy, yeah, she had some very wild ideas about saving souls and lives.


But dangerous ? Not to my knowledge. Anyways with the Covid I decided to write her in Email, something nice, something simple.


. . .


Hey, I got to thinking about you recently, Mom. Are you safe from the virus ?
I wear a plastic shield over my face to protect me. M_______ would like to say hello too.
Please let me know how you are doing.

Love,
Andrew


M being my sister who doesn't want me to ever write about her online. Andrew being my middle name and what my family called me as a boy. Anyways, in a very short time I got a reply, but not the one I was expecting !


So now I HAD reason to be worried it saying her Email was no longer valid. I scoured my drawers, trying to recall that she had given me a gift with a phone number. Well, I found it. Called it. And a fellow answered. I asked if my Mom was there, calling her by her real name, and he asked who was calling. I said her son.


He cheered right up and said, yeah, she's been expecting you. Here is her personal cellphone number. So, having not seen her since I was 22-years old, I called.


At first I could tell she thought I was a telemarketer and was ready to hang up on me until I mentioned Andrew, then said I was her son.


Well she went into it. And by it I mean she went into her spiel of that, just as she said those many years ago, that we had precious little time, the air around us was deadly, there were planes shipping in poison every night. She could tell because they sounded differently.


And that I MUST go with her now to Canada, just up everything I have now and go with her - this instant. The same old thing just as she was those many years ago. Must save you. Must save my son.


Today ? I'm fine. I'm good where I'm at. I have a nice home to myself, upstairs, and downstairs. While I use downstairs for storage for boxes of stuff throughout Dad's and mine life, upstairs it's very comfortable and I can definitely take on several visitors and guests. I'm good where I'm at.


Sunday I called up Chris, said I would pay for his and her lunch if he'll pick up Mom and she can go with us to that nice Szechuan restaurant. Chris said that sounded pretty good and he knew where she lived.


Well as she hadn't seen me for years she was suspicious and asked who I was as I stepped out of the vehicle to approach her.


I said I was Andrew. She looked me over and said well aren't I the most handsome man she's seen in years. I smiled, yeah, Mom's do that.


And then we were in Chris's car and on our way - and she started out just like she did on the phone Saturday. Chris was giving me a look like he wanted to do one of two things. Either throw up or throw her out the car.


I finally spoke, "Mom ! Enough ! I told you we're not going to talk about flying saucers and poison planes. Not today ! We're having a nice good day."


She got quiet for a bit, then started up again. I was too tired in my head to stop her. We got to the restaurant, me and Chris had a nice meal. Mom ordered what I ordered, took two bites, then started up again. It's not so much what she said that was a problem which was completely insane - it was her delivery system which had no tact.


She would speak then constantly ask questions and demand we were listening. "Are you listening to me ?... this will save your goddam life ! ... I hope you heard what I just said !... now this is important and don't you forget it ... I don't think you heard what I said so I'm repeating it this once so listen carefully ..."


She was still going on like this an hour later as I was paying the bill and heading out the door. I asked Chris if he wanted to go by Wal-Mart. He said it was closer to drop off my Mom first.


I think she realized he was tired of her. Bone tired because her place was a lot further than Wal-Mart. She spoke to make sure we could hear her.


"Understand. Because I've been here today. Your day is changed. You will not recognize this day from others whether I'm here or not. I have influenced your destination. Now and forever."


I didn't really know what to think about that, like a threat ? And yes Mom did quite a bit of voodoo and black magic in her time period. And I will attest, she was and apparently today still is very successful at it. My eyes didn't lie. She does magic.


She was still talking about how she was in direct communication with God as I opened the door to let her out. I took a quick photo of her as I didn't have a good one. She was still talking going on about how I was living in a house of sin. Finally, "Bye Mom !"


And, the day WAS changed. We saw no less than 4-homeless people on our way to Wal-Mart holding signs. Really strange looking too. Like they were wearing dirty paper for clothing just or really really old clothes. Chris noticed it too.


Odd that they were staring straight at us looking rather angry really. Not just any car. OURS. As if we were encroaching on their territory by driving by them. Like they were somehow time travelers from the past.


We got to Wal-Mart, everything was running in slow-motion. All the shopping carts were checked out. Absolutely no-one was in any hurry at all. I found a shopping cart in the parking lot and used it.


I pulled into lane to purchase 3-items I had picked out. I chose a self-checkout.


The lady ahead of me was with her husband and she picked up one item at a time from her shopping cart to "tell a tale" about it. I couldn't believe what was happening. She had a story to tell her husband about every single item she pulled out of that cart and only after she told her tale would she ring it up and put in a bag.


Lines were back and beyond the frozen food items, not just self-checkout but regular checkout. Like someone had deliberately drugged everyone with Thorazine or Haldol or something.


It was crazy and scary that day after we dropped Mom off !


45-minutes later with that one customer and her husband ahead of me - I finally and quickly checked out my 3-items maybe taking 2-minutes tops to do it all and Chris and me were out the door.


He told me never again. There is no way in heaven he will ever pick up Mom again, even if I did pay for his lunch. That he had a splitting headache and that meeting her and spending any time with her was a strain on our friendship.


Now I had known Chris since I was 17 and he had never ever said anything about something negatively affecting our friendship. Usually it was me and usually because I didn't have my anti-psychotic meds. And he was pretty used to that. But now it it was his turn.


I nodded and quietly spoke, "I'm so sorry Chris. I had hoped - hoped that maybe she would've been nice today. I guess that's not possible."


He agreed, "No it's not. I'm sorry if that's your Mother but she is completely crazy and rude and doesn't in the least know how to be polite. I won't have her in my car again and if you're smart, you'll stay away from her yourself."


I - just don't know. Yesterday. Yesterday she called on the phone and started up again. I finally told her I don't CARE if what she is saying is good news it's her delivery system. That she hammers it into someone's head until they're broken, bleeding, and begging for her to stop.


Then we got to arguing on the phone. I told her I just can't take it anymore, the way she drills and drills in someone's head all the conspiracies she's imagining.


That I would love to spend time with her if she would STOP trying to save me - I guess - from myself. And then she gets REALLY hateful on the phone. I mean yelling and screaming at me.


Carried you in my belly ... nearly died when I gave birth ... you have no idea the hell I've been through these years since you broke communication...


Yep. Nice big black bag of GUILT, heavy enough to crush you to dust.


I can't deal with it anymore. I talked to my doctor yesterday. He said you need to understand something. Since she absolutely refuses to take any medications or even once enter a hospital for any reason, and she told me this herself, that anyone working in a hospital was a meat butcher.


Then your Mother, the one you knew, is gone, David.


David ... she's gone ! ... You have to accept that. You're only going to wind up hurting yourself and anyone else around her if you try to stay friends. That kind of crazy has no friends. You're doing - so well ! Much better than when I first met you. Don't let her drag you down.


Don't stay with her or she'll ruin everything you've worked so hard to stabilize in your life.


He continued. He said there's an excellent chance you won't hear from her for several years. I mean, you did find out what you wanted to, right ? That she was alive and kicking ? Oh yeah. A kick right in the teeth. She's going to outlive us all, hell she'll outlive Katy who's only 11-years old right now.


She is so - so wrapped up in all her anger against the world and suspicion and scheming and the absolute DEMANDING that her words are more important the Bible itself, that she is constantly berating anyone who does not deem her stories completely factual and her recounts truthful.


WOW


Anyways I apologize for unloading. At least it's just an opening to a book chapter here and not a 6-hour rant like I got from her.



Let's get to a new chapter of Future Barrier ...


T hat got my attention !
Dad was talking about school. I opened my ears to listen. Dad continued.

"There is no school here. Mr. White has offered to take you under his wing and says he has his own set of teachers that can conduct classes for you. Under the circumstances I think it's best we try to cooperate with the man as much as we can - until we are out of here and his influence."

"Would that be okay with you ?"

I nodded. I really didn't want any harm coming to anyone and I did seem to be the focus of his attention. I wondered what kind of school he might have in mind. Surely he didn't have an actual school with cafeteria, library, and the like.

And would this school only be for just me ? Would I be the only student in the classroom ?

Dad could see I had many questions and just tousled my hair slightly to hug me, "That's my boy. We'll get through this."

Tyr listening now spoke, "I gotta go back to school !?"

Now Annie spoke, "No dear. You don't have to. Not here, I think the education is just for Dev's benefit. Now once we're out of here though you better march yourself right back into regular school though and I want to see an improvement in your grades !"

She spoke so strictly I had to smile because despite all the mean things Tyr had done to me - at the moment Tyr really seemed to be frightened of her Mom. "Yes 'm." and she nodded respectfully.

Annie saw the look of confusion on my face and graced me with a grinning wink.

Dad spoke again, "So it's settled. Dev will go to school - as normal - as much as can be normal - Tyr, I guess you can stay here with Janet and - do whatever it is that girls do."

"Yeah boy !" she said leering at the thought.

I had a question, "When do I go back ?"

Dad coughed to think a moment, "This Sunday I think he wants to do a few tests. Your schooling starts Monday though. I'm understanding White will send out a limousine to pick you up and take you to the school. From there your classes, lunch, and back."

"Regular hours so you should be leaving here at 8am and getting back about 3:30pm."

White said that your Mom and me can also help you with your schoolwork if you need it.

Now that was something that never happened. I was chapters, no books ahead of most everyone in my school, including Smarty Marty, so it was unlikely I would need their assistance for homework.

And now I had reason to be excited. School again !

I went back to my room to check things out. And there on my dresser was Teepo, my beloved Teddy Bear !

Tears came to my eyes I thought surely he was destroyed in the onslaught of wrecking our homes but no apparently Mr. White thought enough to save my favorite of all teddy bears. I took him off the dresser and set him down on the bed.

I messed with him a little so it looked like he was perfectly sitting on the bed facing me.

I then got down on the floor on my legs to meet his glassy gaze. My one true friend in all of this. Through everything I had been in, torture, humiliation, degradation, embarrassment, fear, happiness, and joy.

I smiled and I swear it looked like Teepo returned that smile.

It was quiet for a full minute when I heard, "Do you two need to be alone ?" Tyr was behind me gone in giggles.

"Get outta here !" I told her and without even thinking on my fear of girls I grabbed her, whatever part I grabbed, her big butt, and shoved her out the door while locking it behind me.

"Gawd you are so RUDE !" she yelled from the hallway, putting a well-placed kick up against the base of the wood. Then I heard her start to climb the stairs where Janet was staying.

I sighed. At least I had a lock. I doubted she would be coming down for some time. I unlocked my door as it wouldn't be right if Dad or Mom wanted to come in and see me.

With Teepo back I was elated. I got on the computer there and tried to login to find that Mr. White in all his empire had apparently created his own ISP server. That I was limited in what I could look for. Well really anything to buy but communication sites like Viewtube, Placebook, and even Writer's Coffee were blocked.

Clearly White did not want me to suddenly appear on the internet as I suspect everyone had thought that I died in the wrecked home. A tear came to my eye now, that I wouldn't see Marty my best friend nor could I communicate with my other Captain Circumference pals online.

I sighed. Leaned back in the chair and went to the main server where I noticed White had a selection of videos to watch. And apparently every single current episode of Captain Circumference.

I nodded, that would be fine for now. I started the latest episode and leaned back in my chair to watch. My eyes grew heavy from bustling all about I guess and I closed them listening to the dialogue from the show.

I guess I fell asleep for when I opened them it was already 11pm at night. I checked my door which was still closed so I guess Mom and Dad turned in early too.

I changed my clothes into just a comfortable robe. My tummy rumbled so I tiptoed out of my room into the kitchen to see there was a sign.

"There's some sliced ham and cheese in the fridge. Love ya sweet baby, Mom."

I opened the refrigerator to see that was there along with some wheat bread.

I smirked, I really wanted something a bit racier than a cold sandwich.

Just then the phone in the kitchen rung. 11pm at night ! Who could be calling.

I picked up the phone as I didn't want my parents to be disturbed.

"Hello ?"

* * *

Tyr answered sounding quite out of breath. "Hey ! You're missing the hot pizza ! It was just delivered ! Come on up ! We're having a party here !"

"Where ?" I asked but then the line clicked closed.

I looked at the telephone and didn't see an option on how to call back who just called.

I knew where she was. Upstairs with Janet.

Hot pizza really would hit the spot. So I'd just go up there, grab some pizza, say I can't stay, and go back to my room.

With that in mind I bounded up the steps but stooped short of the door. It was making weird noises inside !

I listened. I could hear Janet out of breath, "Oh ! Right there, that's the spot ! Oh my god you are so good at this !"

That and a buzzing sound. Unbidden some of the nasty videos that Tyr had shown me years ago were recalled. I remember seeing two naked women with their legs spread open and a buzzing vib ...

I felt sick to my stomach. Surely that was not the case. And if it was I was going to give Tyr an earful ! Filthy behavior ! What is she thinking !?

I slammed open the door and started to yell, "You're disgusting - " when I was stopped short to see Janet and Tyr playing twister in their pajamas and a 3rd girl wearing a bra and panties was standing to the side with the spinner and a buzzing timer.

Just then it dinged. "Time's up !" she said. "Janet you couldn't make that last move in time. Tyr is again the winner !"

"I got distracted !" Janet complained pointing to me.

Tyr unphased bounced off the board to GLOMP me then give me a big wet cherry lipgloss kiss, "Yeah ! I'm the most flexible ! Woo hoo !"

I smiled sheepishly. Then looking around quickly found the styrofoam plates and with expert speed loaded up 3-slices of pizza. I was just heading out the door when the 3rd girl got up to slam the exit door closed with her strong foot.

"Who's the Mr. Handsome ?" she asked leering at me with her mouth open full of interest.

"He's mine !" Tyr shouted angrily and pulling on my arm to get me away from the lecherous stranger and knocked me over causing my pizza to sail to the ceiling while I toppled over.

The 3rd girl was the first to speak, "Oh my god ! He's naked under there !"

Then it was a mad grab of 3-different very dirty-minded girls all trying to grab my little ... ! I pulled away to a corner and pulling my robe back on pulled the belt around me tightly so nothing would show.

"That was fun." Janet said after a moment of quiet.

"So do you wanna play ?" Tyr asked all innocent again.

I was quiet looking at the board trying to summon up the right words that would let me out of here with some pizza.

Janet added, "It's Twister, Dev. You've played it before, haven't you ? Hey Margie I bet he's never played before !"

I nodded and not even looking to see where my original 3-pieces of pizza went to I grabbed another plate and tried to load up again.

The third girl now identified as Margie saw me trying for the exit again, "He's a real party pooper you know that ! He just wants the pizza thinking he can get some for free !"

Now I spoke, "But Tyr said there was free pizza !"

She grumped, "I didn't say it was FREE !"

Janet nodded her head thinking up something. "Yeah, if you want that pizza you gotta earn it."

"But you - "

"We're GIRLS, Dev, we're entitled to free pizza. You oughta know that ! But you - " and she flickered her eyes dangerously down to between my legs before back up despite the fact the robe I wore covered where she was looking.

"Yeah," she drawled. "You're a BOY, I think ... and you gotta EARN your pizza."

I nodded, "Okay, I'll play. But let me change first."

Margie still guarding the exit door spoke, "You can change in there." and pointed to the closet.

I tried to tell them I wanted to change back from my room but then Tyr shooed and scooted me into the closet where there was a light. I turned it on and looked around. It was all women's underthings. I sighed. This wouldn't go well.

Then I looked in a drawer there and found a pair of white panties, almost the same length as my regular underwear. That would be fine I guess. I mean once I won the pizza I was outta there. And maybe the next day call up Mr. White and ask how I can order pizza of my own.

And then have THEM beg for it ! I smiled with that idea.

I stepped back out. Tyr spoke, "I betcha he found some underwear."

Janet seemed perturbed, "Shutup Tyr ! We're starting again. I'll be the spinner. So Dev it's you versus Margie and Tyr. If you're the last person standing then you get a whole box of pizza. Take it with you out the door, you'll have earned it."

"All the pizza ?" I inadvertently started salivating realizing there were 3-boxes and only the first one had been opened. I mean I saw the pizza earlier, it was the best kind with all the right toppings.

"What if I lose ?" I asked.

She shrugged, "Just a dare."

"What dare ?"

She bit her lip in thought. I had hoped it wouldn't be something truly awful.

She spoke, "You gotta kiss my foot !" and she raised up one of her toes to my face. Her foot looked remarkably clean with a pretty gold anklet and even smelled of nice peppermint oil.

I didn't look away in revulsion as I think I was supposed to and Margie noticing this giggled at that and clearly slated my reaction or lack thereof down in her mind for later recall.

I groaned a bit. Crazy girls.

She jerked her foot back and continued what would happen, "And no pizza ! You're out the door empty-handed for being a big loo-hoo-serr-herr herr !"

That didn't seem so bad. At least I wouldn't be kissing someone's butt. Tyr had always seemed to manage to get me into terrible situations like that and I hated it. I think she knew that.

"Agreed." I nodded. Not such a bad dare and a box of pizza would last me all night.

"Fine. Dev, you're up. First move." She turned on the 2-minute buzzing timer and spun the spinner looking at at it for a second. Then spoke louder, "Left foot, red !"





END OF CHAPTER 67



Return back HOME





You are Earth Visitor # 





© 2020 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow! Reality is stranger than fiction. Here in California, we've had orange skies due to the smoke. I don't think anyone is deliberately poisoning us. However, I do recommend wearing a mask outdoors with all the fires that have been going on lately. Line it with two paper towels at ninety degrees to one another. Lining the mask with paper towels is a good way to increase the filtration for COVID too if you can't afford a new N-95 mask every day. It's still not perfect, but it will turn an ordinary cloth mask into the equivalent of an N-91 mask.

Sounds like Mom and Dad are going to get bored if they don't help him with the homework.

Oh come on! Masturbation is totally healthy. Why would he charge in and try to stop them from enjoying themselves? I might want to make sure they aren't sharing one vibrator, as sharing the vibrator could transmit diseases. Other than that, let them have their privacy ffs!

As they say in New York, "You are your safest sex partner."
https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/imm/covid-sex-guidance.pdf

Haha! Serves him right for barging in.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

Dev has always been the butt of everyone's joke, Kari. Or is that the joke of everyone's butt. :)read more



Reviews

Wow! Reality is stranger than fiction. Here in California, we've had orange skies due to the smoke. I don't think anyone is deliberately poisoning us. However, I do recommend wearing a mask outdoors with all the fires that have been going on lately. Line it with two paper towels at ninety degrees to one another. Lining the mask with paper towels is a good way to increase the filtration for COVID too if you can't afford a new N-95 mask every day. It's still not perfect, but it will turn an ordinary cloth mask into the equivalent of an N-91 mask.

Sounds like Mom and Dad are going to get bored if they don't help him with the homework.

Oh come on! Masturbation is totally healthy. Why would he charge in and try to stop them from enjoying themselves? I might want to make sure they aren't sharing one vibrator, as sharing the vibrator could transmit diseases. Other than that, let them have their privacy ffs!

As they say in New York, "You are your safest sex partner."
https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/imm/covid-sex-guidance.pdf

Haha! Serves him right for barging in.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

Dev has always been the butt of everyone's joke, Kari. Or is that the joke of everyone's butt. :)read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Future Barrier - The 4th Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing