FB4-73 "Bonnie: Blithe, Good, And Gay"

FB4-73 "Bonnie: Blithe, Good, And Gay"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Ben held out a massive hand for me to shake. I offered my much smaller one which he took. He didn't shake it. He just held it admiringly. "Oh my, aren't you the little thing. I like that !"

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 4th Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© October 2020 - Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 73 - "Bonnie: Blithe, Good, And Gay"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


Good afternoon. Want to start out by saying I VOTED !




Yessiree I did, early voting. And there's only a few days left for you to vote yourself. If you haven't yet done so, go here:


https://www.tarrantcounty.com/en/elections/Upcoming-Election-Information/Election-Day-Schedule-Locations-and-Map.html


Who should you vote for ? Well I wouldn't want to suggest one way or another, however I am understanding that one of the candidates running for president is a liar, cheater, thief, swindler, and is currently in debt millions of dollars and will likely go to jail if he is not re-elected - so, yeah, you don't want to vote for him.


Hmm ... Who could that be ? Puzzle time ! Fill in the blank ... T R _ M P


Yes I suppose he is a TRAMP but that's not the answer I'm looking for ... :)


On a similar note you may be wondering why in all my books and chapters I have never written about prison ?


Well for one good reason is - I've never been arrested - for anything. The only time I was in prison was visiting someone, a few years back, and I will tell you do NOT escape from these things.


I was with a friend and before we entered where the prison area was we had this HUGE electronic door open up, I'm talking feet thick of metal which made a very loud and scary grinding noise as it opened. Then we were admitted into this small room.

Past a bulletproof glass there was a guy sitting there working on papers and stuff. Saw us, and hit a button. The big door behind us closed. He waited for it to close completely.


Then he hit another button and the door ahead of us, just as big and just as heavy slowly opened up. Then we had a chance to see the prisoner.


Wow unless you had someone you knew running the switchboard and they were probably very careful about that, there would be NO WAY for someone to escape that prison !


So the only thing I know about prison life is what the prisoner told me. That you lose weight while you're there as mostly you are only given sandwiches for food. That and coffee and cigarettes had to be paid for by the prisoner from their own money.


I think the prices were jacked up pretty high for toiletries and stuff too - all of which the prisoner had to pay for themselves.


Right so the only real prison life I saw was in a dream onetime and it was comical like, "Car 54 Where Are You." And I know that's not much to go on.


So - it's pretty safe to say that Dev at least won't be going to jail anytime soon for lack of me knowing how to write about that. But other strange things will happen to the hapless kid I guarantee it.




Also, last call for Halloween, if you missed the last chapter I had a link to where my very scary and nightmare-fuel stories are stored. And you can find that link HERE.


As mentioned I will also be working on a new writing this Friday called, "Dating Wyona." which describes me as a teenager dating my very first person. And as it happened it was a guy almost 3x my age, 48 to my 17.


And with that, let's get back to Dev asleep in the comfort of his own bed.

I didn't dream anything, probably to compensate for the whacked out weird stuff I went through earlier.

I did wake up about 11pm at night. Hungry I entered the kitchen and made myself a ham sandwich. There was a sound I was hearing. Taking my sandwich and milk I went to the stairs and heard the laughter of 3-people. Not all girls, one had a very deep tone to his voice and they were clearly talking about something amusing.

I sighed. Well Dev Borne I was telling myself, just what is going to happen in the days to follow ? I was pretty sure it would be to my best advantage to find a way to give Mr. White this power I had. At this point I certainly didn't want it and aside from some consecutive bullying at school my life was pretty good.

I ate my sandwich in quiet and fired up the computer in my bedroom. With headphones I sat and watched an episode of Captain Circumference. Now I knew I was a year older, well, it hadn't been a full year since my interest.

And that puzzled me. Just a few months back I dearly and direly loved watching Captain Circumference. Realizing I was now 18-years of age I felt that this was a pretty childish show and maybe I should set my sights higher on a show that used more of my brain cells ?

But that was just it. I had seen other shows and few came to the intellectual prowess and education that Captain Circumference was. I grumbled. I just wished it wasn't a cartoon and maybe a live action version would've been more entertaining.

I watched the rest of the episode finishing my sandwich and milk, then went back to bed and slept.

It was morning when Mom was knocking on my door.

"Honey ! We have a guest. Get up and get ready ! We'll be downstairs."

A guest ? I opened my door to listen and there was that deep voice again. Someone new. I took with me a bath towel and Teepo. Why Teepo ? Because Tyr in the past had gotten in the habit of hiding my beloved teddy bear. She wanted to see just how angry I could get like it was some game with her.

Well not this time. I took the bear with me to the bathroom and locked the door. Then I started up the water for a nice hot shower. I looked to Teepo. Well it wouldn't do for him not to get a bath too. So I took off his little clothes and brought him into the shower with me lathering up a bunch of soap.

And I guess I talked to him too. "Here now, you're all scruffy behind the ears little man ! Let me take care of that for you."

I sang a little, a bit of a silly song I suppose, "Oh my dear sweet Teepo ... you are my best friend so ... we'll always be together though ... and you'll travel where I go ... ! "

It was really bad. For a moment I smiled and poked my head out to look at the door thinking Tyr or somebody would be pounding on it and telling me fortheluvofgod shutup !

But no, Tyr was already there somehow ! Inside the bathroom right outside the shower and staring at me ! She had a big grin on her face and tore back the shower curtain to show me naked ! I quickly put Teepo between my legs to cover my ... !

"Tyr !" I shouted. "How the hell did you get in here !"

She quickly held up the instrument of her entry. "I found a key !"

Then she whistled appreciatively, "And my my ! Don't you two make a lovely couple ! Shall I order some complimentary champagne while you get romantic with your fuzzy buddy ? Or should I just leave the hand lotion in the bedroom for you lovebirds ?"

I growled now and with quick reflexes threw the bar of soap I was still holding with unerring aim directly at her chest.

"Ow !" she said suddenly in pain and then ran out leaving the door open.

I was dripping wet but didn't want to leave the door open. So I stood on my tippy toes to minimize the amount of water on the floor and stepping out of the shower locking the door again pretty sure Tyr wouldn't interrupt me a 2nd time.

I returned to the shower for more hot water but I was already steamed by her interrupting me. And I didn't feel like singing now. I did finish cleaning up Teepo and took my towel and dried him off real proper though, then myself.

I listened to the door and didn't hear anything.

Then I heard the unmistakable sound of Mr. White's metallic stuff thumping the ground. And he spoke rather loudly, "So where is Dev ?"

"He's upstairs getting ready."

Then the conversation faded and I couldn't make out what was being said. I didn't want to leave him waiting without knowing so I yelled from the stairs, "I'm getting out of the shower - will be right down."

I took a quick look and didn't see Tyr anywhere. I hurriedly dashed from the bathroom to my bedroom and drying off and everything got quickly ready. Then I came down the stairs.

"Where's your fuzzy fuzzy buuuu-ddeee ! The one you like to boop in the boo-teee !!" Tyr sang. I elbowed her a good one in the ribs. She looked back to me with pain and utter surprise that I would even do something like that. I smiled to myself. That felt good.

Yes it did. That felt really good ! I thought to myself so just how long have I been a walking mat and toilet seat for Tyr's amusement and my humiliation ?

Too many years ! That's going to change. Today if no other day I am going to stand up for myself !

Mr. White was here, Mom, Dad, Tyr of course, Janet, and ... someone new !

A very tall and muscular man that had his arm draped around Janet's. He was clean-shaven, not a whisker, wearing a pink derby, pink shirt, and faded pastel blue pants that ... were a little tight around the crotch area I thought.

Janet explained, "Oh, Dev. I'd like you to meet Bonny ! My boyfriend."

I was confused by the obvious feminine name. "Buh-bonnie ?" He looked at me with a big wide grin, "Well my actual name is Ben, but that's the pet-name she gave me."

He held out a massive hand for me to shake. I offered my much smaller one which he took in his grip. But he didn't shake it. He just held it admiringly. "Oh my, aren't you the little thing. I like that !"

I jerked my hand back suddenly really a bit affronted by what he said. Then Mr. White spoke.

* * *

"Dev, tomorrow we're going to begin the tests for you, but for now I thought I would treat everyone out to eat again. And this time we're going to watch your diet."

I just darted my eyes to Ben for a second and Mr. White got the message.

"Uh, yes. This is Ben. He works over in the factory and - as Janet said is her umm ... boyfriend."

I could tell he was having trouble saying that word. With what Bonnie, err, Ben was wearing he could've easily passed for a girl if it wasn't for the fact he was so tall and muscular.

Mr. White pointed his staff at the door. "So let's get going, shall we ?"

Once again it was a stretch limousine but this one seemed a little bigger than the last. I guess to accompany Ben's frame which was pretty tall at that.

We all piled in and THIS time I paid close attention as we got to the Faraday shield that prevented any undue radio broadcasts from going in or out. At some point I would need to get past this to get back in the real world.

But did I really need to ? I mean Mr. White said if I can transfer these 'powers' to him that he'll not only let us all go free but give Dad a million dollars. We could certainly put that towards getting better living and a real education. A private school where I could actually associated with intellectual students such as myself.

And not worry about bullying ! I suddenly took my hand and slapped it in my leg.

Mr. White noticed, "Is everything okay, Dev ?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "Just - thinking about stuff."

"I see." he said and once again with that white mask on I could not read any emotion. I sometimes wondered if he was wearing that mask for more than just that reason.

We arrived back at the same restaurant. Arriving I was not surprised to have my folks order the same thing while Tyr wanted her burger and fries.

I spoke, "Say, any chance I can have some burger and fries as well ?"

Mr. White looked up for a moment I guess in thought. "No, that should be fine. Are you sure though ? I had prepared for you a fine seaweed stew with choice bits of soy nuggets and marmalade sauce."

Tyr couldn't hold back and fake-retched. "That sounds like poop !"

I looked to her disparagingly. I didn't want to word it that way but I shook my head, "No, thanks, I appreciate it. Just the burger and fries."

He nodded. After a few minutes everyone was served and Janet spoke first, "As you know this is Ben. Ben works over in the factory that controls the Faraday shield here."

I looked quickly to Mr. White to see if he wanted her to be quiet about it, but he seemed absorbed in having a drink once again with a straw that fitted neatly under his mask.

So I looked back to Janet. "Any chance I can see where he works ?"

Ben seemed a little hurt, "Dev, you should ask me. I'm the one working there. She has other duties here."

I looked to him. I really did NOT want to appear eager about anything as he had already taken an unhealthy liking to me. I had seen the look before. We had a transfer student one time back in High School and he was ... well ... gay.

Nicest way I could word it. He was even more effeminate than me and that's a long stretch right there. When it came time to do exercises he couldn't keep his hands off my butt. And I'll be honest. It didn't hurt when he touched me - it just made me feel, well, weird inside. My tummy did flip-flops.

Tyr though watched the whole thing at P.E. and was gone with the giggles thinking I liked these unwanted advances, but I didn't. I told myself that later.

I looked to Ben with a combination look of reproach and interest. I'm not sure how that interpreted to him. But he smiled and agreed. "That would be fine, Dev. I'm sure we can arrange for a day you to come visit me at work and I'll explain what I do there."

Mr. White then spoke, "That's fine with me as well. I see good things in mind for you Dev and it wouldn't hurt at all for you to see how we do things around here. I'm all for it."

"Then it's a date !" Ben said and put his massive hand forward.

This time I only extended my index finger which he took with enthusiasm. "You sure are a funny fellow." he commented.

I focused back on my meal. Of course we had dessert again, a very rich cake, unfortunately because Mr. White was concerned about my diet I only managed to get a handful of sugar-free mints. I grumbled. Maybe in time that would change.

And after some polite farewells and goodbyes we were back home again. Ben heavily climbed the stairs causing them to creak noisily as he was apparently staying with Janet for the evening.

Tyr and Janet were in the bathroom whispering about SOMETHING. I don't know what. I went to the kitchen and saw sitting on the counter was the same key she used to interrupt me in my shower.

For a moment I thought how justice could be served of me opening the door on them as they were midstream in - whatever it was.

I reached for the key, but no, I couldn't do that. Just because someone did something wrong to me doesn't mean I should do the same in return. But I COULD prevent her from unnecessarily barging in on me again.

I then reached for the key and pocketed it. I was pretty sure there was only one and I had it now so that would be the end of it.

My parents were downstairs talking to each other about simple things, the weather, how was the food, dessert. I shook my head not being one for small talk and climbed the stairs to the 2nd floor where my bedroom was.

Just then the bathroom door opened and came out a big leer on her face. Oh god what was it now ?

She spoke, "Don't you forget our date tonight !"

Then both girls quickly ran up the stairs.

I had to think. "Date ? Was there a date Tyr had in mind ?"

I remembered one time she pebble-popped my window and we had a night of it. I was much younger back in Wanabee at the time. Did she want to do something similar ?

I fired up the computer to look at it trying to send a message to Marty but it was no good. Unless I can get that Faraday shield down there is no way I could communicate outside of the protected area we were in.

A date with Tyr to see the "town" might actually be a good idea. I could look more at that shield generator and if Mr. White or some other authority came I could always say I was on a date.

That would certainly look a lot less conspicuous than wandering around at night on my own.

With that in mind I played a few games of chess on the computer. Then 9pm, about the same time Tyr and me had our "night on the town" years ago, I got all ready.

I waited in front of my door surely expecting her to meet me. 9:15pm rolled around. I sighed. She must still be talking to Janet up the stairs. So dressed as fine as I could be, I climbed the stairs and knocked on the door.

Tyr answered, "Enter."





END OF CHAPTER 73



Return back HOME





You are Earth Visitor # 





© 2020 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Awesome sticker!

Haha! Yes, yes. Husband and I voted nice and early.

Sounds like you got in relatively easy. I've heard some horror stories about guards turning away visitors for the tiniest things and taking pleasure in watching family members cry. Even bringing in car keys can get you kicked out of some places.

I've dated someone 3x my age, too! I was 19 when I met him, and he told me he was 39. It turns out he meant 39 years older than me. That's the ex I dated for five years, so he wasn't 3x my age for very long.

Glad he got a little payback on Tyr, even though it wasn't much.

Hmmmm . . . What's Tyr planning this time?

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

I'm to write that today, what she's got planned. I know Dev has been cajoled most of his life by Tyr.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

Oh, I was talking about prison guards in that one paragraph. Guess I should have been more specific!.. read more
dw817

3 Years Ago

Oh I see ... yeah. Well I'd like to believe our prison system and police are kinder than that. Maybe.. read more



Reviews

Awesome sticker!

Haha! Yes, yes. Husband and I voted nice and early.

Sounds like you got in relatively easy. I've heard some horror stories about guards turning away visitors for the tiniest things and taking pleasure in watching family members cry. Even bringing in car keys can get you kicked out of some places.

I've dated someone 3x my age, too! I was 19 when I met him, and he told me he was 39. It turns out he meant 39 years older than me. That's the ex I dated for five years, so he wasn't 3x my age for very long.

Glad he got a little payback on Tyr, even though it wasn't much.

Hmmmm . . . What's Tyr planning this time?

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

I'm to write that today, what she's got planned. I know Dev has been cajoled most of his life by Tyr.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

Oh, I was talking about prison guards in that one paragraph. Guess I should have been more specific!.. read more
dw817

3 Years Ago

Oh I see ... yeah. Well I'd like to believe our prison system and police are kinder than that. Maybe.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 4th Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing