FB4-77 "A Bathtub Built For Two"

FB4-77 "A Bathtub Built For Two"

A Chapter by dw817
"

I listened carefully and then there it was, the sound that I dreaded the most ! He was removing his boxers and as I was already hunched forward in the tub he sat down right behind me !

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE

       


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 4th Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© November 2020 - Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 77 - "A Bathtub Built For Two"
[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


I think as with all writing if your heart is truly into it, even if you somehow lose all of your writing for a chapter or story, it is always better the 2nd time when you rewrite it from scratch. Having really thought about all the words I lost in the original I am convinced this second rewrite is far better than the first.



Did that get your attention ? Good ! Because there is a serious error in Writer's Cafe you should be aware of.

If you write as much as I do then when you go to MANAGE your writings:

https://www.writerscafe.org/manage

You may see an error message appear at the top like this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24576 bytes) in /var/www/html/inc/functions.php on line 4399

And it's not your browser. This same error message appears in Firefox, Opera, and Google Chrome. Which basically means that you cannot see the end of all your writing ! As the list is sorted according to last written to first the very first item you wrote and many others WILL NOT APPEAR !

You can click the ALL field and change which types are viewed, but like it or lump it at some point Writer's Cafe is not going to list every one of your writings !

The best thing you can do at this point which is a good idea overall is SAVE your writing after you have completed it ! To do so in Firefox, first bring up the writing so you can read and view it, NOT when you are editing it.

Then select from the menu, FILE, SAVE PAGE AS. Make sure the SAVE AS TYPE is set to, "Web Page, Complete" choose a directory to save it in, a filename, then SAVE it. Do this for all your writings. Not just for this specific error but in case -horrors- it could happen, Writer's Cafe goes down !

Let us hope that never occurs but it's better to be prepared than not.

. . .

On the line of red alert my Mom just tried to call me yesterday (11:55am 11-24-20) ! Fortunately it only rang one ring. If you've been following my little pen notes for these chapters up to this point you will know that my Mom is paranoid schizophrenic and by a doctor's examination is a danger to herself and others.

I was concerned if she was doing alright so a few months back I called to check up on her. And she told me. And ... throwing caution to the wind I invited her to join Chris and me for lunch.

And - I think Chris worded it best once we got her back home. "That woman would not shut up ! I want you to know she was a strain on our friendship and I never want to see her again !" And it's not so much the amount of what she says it's what's she's saying.



That the flying saucers are irradiating our air, that's why it's so hard to breathe.

That she has a direct connected line with God and we are in our end times, that the Earth is off it's axis, that we have very little time before the Earth dies off, etc. All these things. But most importantly it's the DELIVERY system she uses that makes her so intolerable, punctuated with:

"You better be the hell listening to what I'm telling you !"
"I'm not going to repeat this so listen closely !"
"This will save your goddam life so don't miss it !"

And other statements along this line - and consistently and insistently.

She also wants me to stop seeing everyone that I am with right now.

That is Rose, Chris, my Godfather, my niece, my doctor, my sister, my step-brother, everyone. And of course that is just not going to happen !

The last time she called me I gave her only flat mono syllables in reply. I think she took the hint and said, I need to go, and hasn't called since. Now I know that a single ring on my phone of her calling shouldn't be anything to worry about - perhaps she dialed the wrong number. But if you knew our history, hoo boy, yeah, there is that.

. . .



On a lighter tone I think the situation Dev is in now with Ben, while I am pulling from my own personal history of being with guys there is also a rather amazing episode of Star Trek The Original Series called, "The Gamesters Of Triskelion." where Chekov is introduced to his "Drill Thrall."

Someone who feeds and makes sure he's ready for the war games. Now as Kirk obviously got the local hottie, a very attractive blonde girl in short metallic panties, Chekov was not quite so lucky and got someone androgynous by the name of, "Tamoon."

Now while Tamoon is obviously a guy in female alien drag what is especially interesting about this episode is Tamoon takes an immediate liking to "Chee-Koo" as she (he ?) calls Chekov.



Chekov responds in kind by avoiding eye contact, is shaky in his speech, and clearly doesn't want to have anything to do with Tamoon. Tamoon on the other hand can't keep - uhh - her hands off of him and her sensual advances make the young ensign even more nervous than he already is.

While this is clearly played for laughs I am surprised that a show from 1960 can get away with this very obvious and passionate guy on guy action. It just goes to show everything I learned, I learned from Star Trek. :)

. . .

Dev is in a similar situation though perhaps considerably less worldly and wise than Chekov ever was. So let's return now to the story where he gets - well - let's just see what happens ...

Ben purred in my ear, loud enough for the girls to hear:
"Okay Dev. Let's get you cleaned up now. I have the water just perfect for you." and pushing gently on my back got me to walk numbly over to the tub.

I realized I could run away from this - and I really wanted to ! But at the same token just even feeling the warmer air in the spot near the tub, as cold as I was, I wanted to be warmed up, so i went with it.

Ben was nothing but kind and lowered me gently into the water. Then he reached for a scalloped soap dish that looked like half a clam-shell and dipping it into the water trickled its warmth across my back.

I shivered violently at this, not just because the warm water was such a relief but I was being bathed by a man, and it wasn't my Dad ! My eyes were wide with fright and I just stared straight ahead finally sighing, I guess in surrender.

Ben seemed to take no notice of me locking up my joints and continued to dip the shell in the water to warm my back. And my nerves were shot.

I was so afraid of this happening, so terribly afraid, and now ... it was pleasant what he was doing. He wasn't hurting me, he was bathing me, much like someone might bathe their own son.

But it was too much. To stay this rigid for this long. And for what ? Suddenly I sighed and felt the muscles in my entire body relax from the rigidness they had earlier and slumped forward.

Ben then scooped more water on to my back and taking a wash cloth rubbed there as well. Oh my God did that feel good ! I sighed again, this time not so much in surrender as I liked what he was doing.

I think he realized this and spoke in a quiet whisper. "There ya go. See that's not so bad is it ? Get you all washed up and looking sharp for your appointment tomorrow."

My appointment ! I had almost forgotten. Mr. White was to pay us another visit and - he mentioned something about testing me. I hoped that I would perform to his satisfaction - whatever it was he wanted me to do.

Ben then lifted my limp arms to scrub underneath in the armpit, but not before placing his nose and getting a good smell first. Ahh .. That was weird I thought to myself. The girls giggled as he did that.

"Odor ah la Dev !" Tyr laughed.

"Shh ... quiet ! I wanna see where this goes." Janet insisted and both girls continued to watch wide-eyed as Ben continued what he was doing.

And, he really was cleaning me, it was not just so he could smell me - which I still thought was pretty peculiar. He started scrubbing down my back and paused for a second, I guess to look at my butt beneath the soapy suds. Then continued the sponge down there when I jerked an angry hand behind me.

He took the sponge out promptly with an audible splash. "Alright, Dev. I don't want to make you nervous. I think you're doing remarkably well right now as you are." He then took the clam-shell and this time dripped the water straight over my head and hair.

I couldn't help it ! I moaned in pleasure. That felt so good ! Ben definitely noticed this and eagerly continued, dipping the shell in to trickle it around my forehead and ears. Wow did that feel good !

I shivered again finally shaking off the last of the cold air that clung to me.

He did this for several more minutes and I guess I was falling asleep - until I realized after he poured the water he was taking the flat edge of the clam and tracing it down my bare and flat chest sensually.

And despite all warning signs from my brain, that also felt really good. But then I finally slumped forward to the faucet and actually felt pretty sleepy. The way I saw it now is if I did fall asleep and he did take advantage of me, at least I wouldn't be there to suffer through it.

Ben watched me for a moment with very keen eyes. I wondered what he was looking at. I sleepily opened me eyes to see and he was staring at my nose, watching how slowly I was breathing. So, yeah he was waiting for me to fall asleep too.

And I really couldn't with him staring at me but nonetheless I closed my eyes and let him continue what he was doing.

He finally set down the clamshell to regard me for a moment, then spoke, "You have lovely brown hair, did you know that ?" and took a brush and started brushing my hair.

Now I was in heaven ! If I hadn't told you I had always been very sensitive with my hair. I could brush it all I wanted but that didn't give me remotely the same wonderful sensation if someone ELSE did it.

I was moaning and groaning now and the girls couldn't back. They were gone in giggles and tittering ticklish verbal ideas amongst themselves. They absolutely loved the sounds I was making.

Ben did too. After brushing my hair for a bit. He spoke a little nonchalantly, "I think it's about time we get the rest of your body clean."

But I stayed where I was. If he wanted to drip water on my hair and back he could, but that was the only part of my body I was going to reveal to him.

I listened carefully and then there it was, the sound that I dreaded the most ! He was removing his boxers and as I was already hunched forward in the tub he sat down right behind me !

And believe me I could tell he wasn't wearing any clothes as right down my backside with him sitting right next to me - I could feel that he was still plenty rock-solid and excited being this close to me. And a new smell came to me, stronger than the lovely Strawberry soap.

* * *

And that smell was him, Ben. His cologne and body perfume, all of it. Very masculine and very much reminding me of my Dad.

He then reached a hand in front to start the drain and then turned on the faucet to get a little warmer water going.

Then he took the washcloth and started scrubbing my back. He then scrubbed my neck and around my ears. Well that was pleasant enough.

He took the sponge and moved his face close to mine where I could make out strong aftershave. He kissed me soundly on each cheek of my face before scrubbing there as well.

The girls were oohing and ahhing again now thoroughly enjoying the floor show. And really ! I should've been offended by all this ! I mean here I was naked in a tub, with a man a full head taller than me, also naked, washing my back - and now kissing my face !

Who wouldn't take offense to this ?

"Who indeed." I said dreamily and then tried to bite it back, but not quickly enough.

"What was that ?" Ben asked in a curious pitch to his voice. "Oh I think what you said what that you like this." he concluded.

Then he reached his left arm around me and pulled himself closer to me, so I could definitely feel his still rock-solid excitement and ambition beneath the water. And right then he could've raped me and there would be precious little I could do.

But he didn't. He respected me, and I appreciated that.

Holding my chest with his left arm though he took the sponge with his right hand and moved forward to scrub my legs which were underwater. And then he started moving up my thighs !

My eyes shot open in wide panic ! I jerked hard in the water but I was caught tight by his grip in the left arm. I think he knew I was terrified of what would happen next and he whispered warm and heavy in my ear.

"It's okay, pumpkin. It's okay, settle down. I know, us guys - we're all a little sensitive down there. I promise I will never hurt you or do anything you don't want without permission. Okay ?"

With this direct question I actually felt my head nodding up and down. I really didn't want this moment to pass despite all the warning signs my brain was sending me.

"Good." he said then moved the sponge into position on my most sensitive of areas. I shrieked a moment sounding just like a girl and the other girls stopped their giggling and laughing to be dead silent staring at what was happening to me.

And it was happening !

Ben knew exactly where to touch that sponge and he was slow and deliberate and had the lightest of touches. Like a whisper feather just tickling under your arm. He stroked and brushed very delicately down there. It was at this point I realized there was a greater pleasure than having your hair brushed.

I mean all this time I had believed the greatest sensations I would ever have would be having my hair brushed or stroked by someone or even someone holding my hand.

I WAS WRONG ! DEAD WRONG !

My whole body arced into a tight curve as he deliberately continued in practiced moves. For a whole half hour I was wracked with this incredible pleasure as he just barely touched me in all the right spaces, all centered around my groin area.

Then my breath started coming in and out in hard gasps. "I'm - I'm - " and I didn't know what else to say cause I had no idea what was going on !

Ben just purred seductively in my ear, "That's it. Just go with it. Just go - with - it ..."

And with one more light-as-a-feather like brush on my member, this time with the tip of his finger as he had abandoned the sponge - I exploded and it was like all my tension, all my worries, all my confusion, shot out of me in a white bolt of liquid lightning ! I jerked 3 hard times, then relaxed and felt right then I could pass out from the pleasure this gave me !

Ben was right there to drink in my feelings as I collapsed backwards into his arms. "Thattaboy." he said quietly, "Doesn't that feel good. Hmm ? Yes. I think we're going to be good friends, you and I - for a very - very - very - long time. You just enjoy this."

The pleasure was so extreme there were tears in my eyes. My whole face flashed in red hot heat and white icy cold all at the same time. My nostrils must've flared big enough to stick a whole finger in and now I shuddered.

I shuddered with what I went through. I literally started shaking the water, making the bubblebath considerably frothier than it already was. Ben was chuckling to himself as I continued to twitch all over as the aftershock of pleasure was just now hitting every other part of my body, especially in my legs, for a good long minute !

I was electrified to the point of lighting up and the energy surging within me was liquid pleasure ! Nothing but. I had already climaxed but since it was so pleasurable to me every nerve ending in my body didn't want to be left out and they cried out in delight as well !

"Ahhhh !" I yelled as I once again tightened up all over - and then I was truly spent and leaned forward dizzily to try and gasp and catch my breath, drooling out of my mouth now in big gobs.

"Oh my." Janet said seductively and in a silly tone of voice. Tyr was strangely quiet, perhaps reflecting on what just happened.

And if I thought that was the end of it, I was wrong. Ben then stood up in the tub. I was still a dead heap ahead of him. He stepped forward and gently pushing on my chest moved me to the back of the tub. Then he started to sit down at the front but hovered for a moment.

His massive muscular butt was inches from me. But I was so spent, so tired there was nothing I could do except stare at the hugeness of it - and his perfectly hairless pucker.

Ben taking advantage of my immobility shifted my head to first touch his left cheek with my nose. I guess he expected me to kiss him there but I couldn't. I was so drained of energy right now. Then moved me to touch my nose to his right cheek once again pausing to see if I would do anything. But again I didn't.

He then moved my head to the middle where I was closest to his pucker. I looked at it, almost hypnotized by how strange and unusual it looked. Something warm and unfamiliar stirred within my loins again as I concentrated on it - but I still did nothing and gave no indication to him.

He grunted thoughtfully, then finally sat down in the water ahead of me.

He reached both arms behind him now and roughly pulled me to him so his bottom was right over my member.

And he moved his bottom gently to and fro over it, clearly hoping to entice me and I guess expecting a reaction. Did he want me to enter him as he could've done me ? But once again I was so incredibly exhausted and enfeebled by what just happened to me - there was absolutely nothing I could do.

After a good long minute of his eagerly rubbing there - he finally realized this and spoke, "You're probably pretty tired now. We'll do this again later when you have more strength." Then stepped out of the tub.

Janet applauded which I thought was pretty silly. She whistled shrilly too, "Encore, encore !"





END OF CHAPTER 77



Return back HOME





You are Earth Visitor # 







© 2020 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The site seems to be functioning normally again!

I rewrote a term paper once because I wrote it on a flash drive and lost the flash drive. I wound up with 100% on that term paper, but the professor complained about the way I stapled it. That was literally the only comment on the paper.

I usually type things in MS Word first, and then I copy-paste it into a Google doc so my husband can read it, so I've got backups. I might lose some work if my computer fails before I've finished typing a chapter, but since I draft everything in a paper notebook before I even type it, I've also got a hard copy to rely on. Now, if my place burned down when I wasn't home, I'd be up s**t creek. My notebooks are one of the first things I would grab if I had to evacuate.

Also, I post on multiple platforms, so I can retrieve my published chapters from multiple sources if needed. Speaking of which, have I mentioned that I'm collecting one-star ratings (on purpose) on Scribble Hub? It's a very different culture over there because people can rate your story without leaving a review. Since I write about some very controversial stuff and my first few ratings were one star, I decided to take pride in having the lowest rating on the site, asking my fans to leave one-star ratings as well. Also, you don't get any points for writing reviews over there, so I don't even really bother reviewing stories over there, but I like the forum. I tell people to come over here or writing.com if they want reviews because writing.com has a point system as well.

Anyway, I recommend uploading to at least one other platform in case WritersCafe screws up again, and Scribble Hub and writing.com are both great options. There's also Inkitt, Wattpad (which I got banned from), Royal Road, and the others I use are mostly just for fanfiction.

Here's a link to my story over on Scribble Hub if you want to check it out:
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/110930/kaibas-prostitute/

Oh yeah, your mom trying to isolate you from people in your life is a HUGE warning sign for abuse. It reminds me of my ex telling me I shouldn’t use Facebook.

I watched a lot of Star Trek in middle school and elementary school, and then I didn’t have time for TV in high school and university, so I haven’t seen it in a long time, but I could see myself getting back into it now that the internet has made TV available on demand and I don’t have to deal with cumbersome VHS tapes to record shows I missed . . . . when I run out of reverse harem anime shows to watch, or course!

Ah, sweet surrender!

Wow, that chapter was worth the wait.


Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

Indeed, I have all my stuff backed up probably 13-different terabyte drives. Some are as high as 8 t.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

Already on DeviantArt ;) It’s the oldest internet account I have that I still use . . . until rec.. read more



Reviews

The site seems to be functioning normally again!

I rewrote a term paper once because I wrote it on a flash drive and lost the flash drive. I wound up with 100% on that term paper, but the professor complained about the way I stapled it. That was literally the only comment on the paper.

I usually type things in MS Word first, and then I copy-paste it into a Google doc so my husband can read it, so I've got backups. I might lose some work if my computer fails before I've finished typing a chapter, but since I draft everything in a paper notebook before I even type it, I've also got a hard copy to rely on. Now, if my place burned down when I wasn't home, I'd be up s**t creek. My notebooks are one of the first things I would grab if I had to evacuate.

Also, I post on multiple platforms, so I can retrieve my published chapters from multiple sources if needed. Speaking of which, have I mentioned that I'm collecting one-star ratings (on purpose) on Scribble Hub? It's a very different culture over there because people can rate your story without leaving a review. Since I write about some very controversial stuff and my first few ratings were one star, I decided to take pride in having the lowest rating on the site, asking my fans to leave one-star ratings as well. Also, you don't get any points for writing reviews over there, so I don't even really bother reviewing stories over there, but I like the forum. I tell people to come over here or writing.com if they want reviews because writing.com has a point system as well.

Anyway, I recommend uploading to at least one other platform in case WritersCafe screws up again, and Scribble Hub and writing.com are both great options. There's also Inkitt, Wattpad (which I got banned from), Royal Road, and the others I use are mostly just for fanfiction.

Here's a link to my story over on Scribble Hub if you want to check it out:
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/110930/kaibas-prostitute/

Oh yeah, your mom trying to isolate you from people in your life is a HUGE warning sign for abuse. It reminds me of my ex telling me I shouldn’t use Facebook.

I watched a lot of Star Trek in middle school and elementary school, and then I didn’t have time for TV in high school and university, so I haven’t seen it in a long time, but I could see myself getting back into it now that the internet has made TV available on demand and I don’t have to deal with cumbersome VHS tapes to record shows I missed . . . . when I run out of reverse harem anime shows to watch, or course!

Ah, sweet surrender!

Wow, that chapter was worth the wait.


Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

Indeed, I have all my stuff backed up probably 13-different terabyte drives. Some are as high as 8 t.. read more
Kari Rakitan

3 Years Ago

Already on DeviantArt ;) It’s the oldest internet account I have that I still use . . . until rec.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 4th Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing