FB4-94 "Home Again Home Again"

FB4-94 "Home Again Home Again"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Janet changed back as the girls spoke: Tyr: "Where are we ?" Skunk: "What happened to my friends ?" Lilly: "My breath smells like chemicals." And finally Janet, "We're returning back to the dome."

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE


       



Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going HERE





F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 4th Novel )
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© April 2021 - Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 CHAPTER 94 - "HOME AGAIN HOME AGAIN"

[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]

* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN




Slice Of Life (04-13-21)

Good afternoon. Well my stimulus finally arrived and the first few things I bought were:



1. A 6-terabyte drive. I already have storage for 33+ teras but needed more. Found at my local Wal-Mart.

2. A can of Lysol. Hey the stuff is $6 a can now so that was an expense for me. Also found at my local Wal-Mart.



3. An inverted umbrella. If I didn't mention it aside from collecting teddy bears I also like to collect unusual umbrellas and have quite the collection today. This one opens backwards from others and is an incredible mechanism at that. Bought at Ollie's.



3. A DVD, "Ambient Art" that both showed and detailed many artists and their paintings from the Renaissance era. I thought this would be something nice for Carlos and me to watch and learn from. Ordered from Vat19.



4. A candy sushi pack. It's basically gummy-bears in the shape of sushi. Something fun for Katy and me to try. Ordered from Vat19.

5. Treated my friend Chris out to eat at a fancy Indian restaurant. He's a bit of an Epicurean these days. Located in Arlington, Texas.

And of course I still have some money left in addition to the $700 I put away that I won't touch until October 2021.

. . .



More often than not I am seeing where someone is deliberately trying to incite a fruitless argument or incident with either an authority figure or a hapless individual or shopper - and have their friend record it on video for grins and possible uploading to the internet.

People, this is despicable and needs to stop. I hope a law passes that will confiscate your camera if it is deemed for being used in this hateful manner. A fine you have to pay to recover said camera wouldn't be such a bad idea either.

This has actually happened with me a few times now this year and every time I WALK AWAY despite the attempts to incite an argument with me and get it on video. That's all I can do, walk away and let you pick another victim. I hope your camera is taken from you.

. . .



On a different note, is it possible to have electronics that can be haunted ? Maybe. I've been using this fan to help me sleep at night for several years now. The problem is when it runs I hear dishes breaking, people laughing, screaming, carrying on, all kinds of things. So ... it =IS= haunted, right ?

But only recently have I bought a pole fan to replace it and ... surprising to me I don't hear anything when it is running. No people screaming or glass breaking or anything.

So is it possible my small white fan is haunted ?



Unlikely. Just as some people can have a violent reaction - a painful past they may have forgotten to this point pushes through their consciousness by smelling certain cleaning fluids, so too I think is this fan.

It has just the right pitch for the motor to make me hallucinate hearing things quite possibly from my distant and painful past. And I do hallucinate - is why I'm on anti-psychotics. So ... maybe it's more likely not haunted - it's just me ...



And yeah last night with the new pole fan blowing on me I dreamed LUCID. The best kind, where you have superpowers and stuff. It was a lot of fun. I'm hoping this new fan will continue to give me good dreams as of recent they've been bad with the older fan.

. . .

With that let's return to Dev and company and how they get out of the clutches of the very nefarious Canter.


. . .

Canter apparently eager to have me out of his place led me back to where he was holding the 3-girls in the large glass globes. He went to the controls and the globes descended to the floor.

He hit another switch and the globes were opened. I smelled some kind of funny gas so apparently he was keeping them asleep with this. I noticed Tyr had her 'won' stuffed Polly Rocket doll in her arm.

Once they started breathing regular air though they came to. Canter pressed another button and a wall panel opened up showing Skunk. I reached over to release her from the metal harness that was holding her.

Janet was the first to speak, "Wha - what's happening ?"

"We're leaving." I said. I couldn't state it any better.

Despite Canter's blindness he knew his way around perfectly well and showed us the exit. Apparently we were in some cave somewhere.

He ushered us out and then locked the door behind him. The carnival was nowhere in sight.

"What now ?" Tyr asked glumly.

Janet was ready though. She reached to her bracelet and pushed a button. "I'm sending out an SOS. The driver of the helicopter will find us."

During this time I introduced Skunk to everyone, that she was also at one time being held back at that wicked hospital. So after shaking hands the girls all started talking with each other, stating where they've been and what they've seen.

After a few minutes of this I could hear the familiar sound of the flying vehicle and it landed close by.

We all piled in and returned back to the building where Janet changed back into her regular ninja clothes.

As she did the girls were all abuzz.

Tyr: "Where are we ?"

Skunk: "What happened to my friends ?"

Lilly: "My breath smells like chemicals."

* * *

And finally Janet, "We're returning back to the dome."

The helicopter pilot took us all in again and we went to the rendezvous where the limousine was.

We took that and after another hour of me explaining what all happened we were finally back inside the dome and the home Mr. White provided for us.

He was there and while the mask never showed emotion I was certain he was concerned with what happened.

"Janet tells me you had quite the adventure."

I nodded. "Yeah, and I had a chance to meet Tyr."

Tyr asked, "Who ?"

I tried to explain, "Oh yeah. The gate to that Spectral whatever thingie opened again but it wasn't Darceon. This time it was a really tall woman dressed in that same strange metal fabric. she said her name was Tyr !"

Tyr looked at me with wide eyes, "What does it mean ?"

Mr. White gently tapped his cane against the ground for attention. We looked to him. He spoke, "I think it means there are parallels between our universe and theirs. It would be interesting to see what they are but for now -"

I yawned noisily. He laughed, "But for now I can see you're pretty tired. We'll forgo the celebration of your discovery. There should be plenty of food here. Tomorrow though, yes, I want to know everything, Dev."

He tapped his staff again and then left the front door.

I was pretty sure Mr. White saw Skunk but didn't say anything. I guess they could find sleeping accommodations for her upstairs. I certainly wasn't going to let her sleep with me !

For I wondered if she had nocturnal emissions, and being a skunk that just might downright poison me right there !

I was courteous though and made Skunk feel as welcome as I could. The girls and my folks did the same.

And I tried to answer Skunk's question of where her friends were.

Truly I didn't know but if they all escaped the hospital, and I think they did, that we would see them soon enough as friends do have a habit of finding each other again if even separated across miles.

The girls as expected retired upstairs. My Mom and Dad were there to check me over, no broken bones or anything. We talked a bit about the strange woman that appeared that went by the same name as my G/F Tyr.

I returned to my room to place the pretty glitter-ball, the one I had duplicated from the shell game's original on my dresser drawer.

Then finally I entered the bathroom and took a very thorough and invigorating shower, brushed my teeth, cleaned up, and finally went to bed grabbing Teepo in the process.

With the understanding tomorrow would be a busy day indeed - me explaining everything that happened to Mr. White.




END OF CHAPTER 94



Return back HOME



You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2021 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Oh, I need to get some Indian food! I made saag paneer a few times during my pregnancy. The paneer turned out great, but I don't have the free hands to do that these days. At this point, I think I'm going to buy it until my son is old enough for me to teach him how to make it:

https://youtu.be/ZrmHDcbRpog

Good to see everyone safe and sound again . . . at least for now.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

Hi Kari:

Wow ! That is uncanny. That is the very item I just purchased from the India.. read more



Reviews

Oh, I need to get some Indian food! I made saag paneer a few times during my pregnancy. The paneer turned out great, but I don't have the free hands to do that these days. At this point, I think I'm going to buy it until my son is old enough for me to teach him how to make it:

https://youtu.be/ZrmHDcbRpog

Good to see everyone safe and sound again . . . at least for now.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

3 Years Ago

Hi Kari:

Wow ! That is uncanny. That is the very item I just purchased from the India.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Future Barrier - The 4th Novel


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing