DW-30 "The Best And The Worst"

DW-30 "The Best And The Worst"

A Chapter by dw817
"

Wayne looked over his mail and sighed. "David, there are some things I have not told you about me. I want to be truthful to you because you are the greatest thing that has ever come into my life ..."

"

PRESS CTRL = (EQUALS) TO INCREASE THE PAGE SIZE AND CTRL 0 (ZERO) TO RESET THE PAGE SIZE


   Dating Wyona   



Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going HERE





D A T I N G   W Y O N A

© May 2022 - Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission



 
  CHAPTER 30 - "THE BEST AND THE WORST"

[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]

* * *


This chapter is Rated: TEEN


As Wayne drove down the road, he was clearly thinking.
Thinking about his friends and how one of them just tried to rape me in the hallway.

We eventually got back to his place and we played some of the Nintendo, The Legend Of Zelda, which made me feel better. And - well in bed, we did what we normally did. Both nude he would lay on his back. I would lay on his chest and neck, facing away from him. And he would caress me as I quietly serviced him.

It was comfortable. I liked it. And I felt good because I knew I was making him feel good. It was a great arrangement for us. And even today I LOVE having my hair stroked on my head.

So we did this for a-while. I would visit him every Friday night just outside the grocery store. He would pick up me and my bicycle. We would go out to eat, usually at The Waffle House.

Maybe go to Britches & Bloomers where the female impersonators were and performed. Stay, have a few drinks, then head back to his place.

Watch some videos on his Betamax. Maybe play some Nintendo, and then back in our usual and very personal sleeping arrangements.

This went on well and good for about a year. Then it happened. One time he made me something very special for breakfast instead of us going to Waffle House, banana pancakes !

That was so kind of him ! He also gave him his key and asked if I would retrieve his mail as he didn't want to go himself and let the pancakes burn.

I said I would be happy too. Took his key went to the right mailbox and took his mail out.

Now I didn't open any of his mail but I did look at the names and - there were all kinds of legal government stuff ! Was he a secret agent or something ?

I brought him his mail and I mentioned I was confused about how serious it all looked.

He turned off the stove and bid me to sit on the couch. I did so. I handed him his mail. He looked it over and sighed. "David, there are some things I have not told you about me. I want to be truthful with you because you are the greatest thing that has ever come into my life. I had hoped you would not get involved."

He continued, "You see, I owe money for a lot of things. And you're supposed to pay for everything as an adult. So - I am in a lot of legal trouble right now for not doing so."

"Can I help ?" I offered.

He shook his head. "No ! No, no. That's fine, thanks for offering. No this is something I brought upon myself." He sighed again and this time just dropped the mail to the carpet.

"Will it affect our friendship ?" I finally asked.

He looked at me with a said smile, "I'm afraid it will, little bear." Is what he called me out of fondness. "Here now, it's just about time for me to be getting you back to your Father. Go and get your stuff. We'll head out presently."

I did so and I started crying, and he took me and hugged me and said, "Hey, it's okay. With luck I'll be released from prison in a couple of years - and if you're still looking for intimacy with a guy, maybe we can continue where we left off ?"

I nodded.

"Good boy. Now get your other items. You won't be coming back. Not for a-while."

I was still tearful but did so. I had always brought my teddy bear with me and packed it away in the suitcase along with my clothes from yesterday.

It was a quiet early morning. I still continued to sniffle. He looked at me with a pained look but continued to drive. Finally he let me out and let me get my bicycle from his trunk.

I was just about to bicycle away when he spoke to me, "We're going to meet one more time, Wednesday evening, can you make it ?"

I nodded that I could.

"Very good, see you later, little bear." and then he drove off.

I struggled hard to clean the tears from my face. I know Dad would've noticed by the time I bicycled back home.

I finally rang the doorbell, Dad answered. And of course the first words out of his mouth were, "Are you okay ?"

"I'm fine." I said in a broken voice, though I really wasn't.

"Your face is all red ?"

"It's hot out there, okay ? I'm fine. I - want to go my room !"

"Go ahead, Andrew. I'll be here if you want to talk."

So I went back to my room. My room before I left it get my own place. I still had the Star Wars comforter. My Dinky Toys Star Trek metal Enterprise. All my toys. All my stuff ... and here I was giving head to a guy 3x my age - and loving it. What was wrong with me ...

What was wrong with me !?

I set down my suitcase not even bothering to open it. Then I flumped down on the bed, crying.

Dad knocked on my door. "Can I come in, Andrew ?"

"No !" I said. Then I apologized, "I'm sorry. I need to be alone."

"Ok. Just know I'm here for you." with that I heard Dad walk back down the hall and probably lay down on the couch to read a book.

I cried. I pounded the pillow. I looked up, I was really tearful now. Wayne was the best thing that had ever come into my life. I laughed as I thought about that. I could've spelled "come" a different way. Still ...

Finally I got up out of bed and started to put my dirty clothes in the little hamper that was in the hallway. Dad didn't come to meet me so that was good. I went back in my room, shut the door, got up on my bed and started reading myself. I had all of the Star Trek Logs which were the episodes novelized.

After an hour of reading I realized that it wasn't the last I would see of Wayne. He said, "Wednesday."

"Wednesday !" I said out loud, then couldn't bite it back quickly enough.

I heard Dad cough and my ears pinpointed that he was indeed laying on the couch reading one of the many books he got from the local library.

Today was Saturday. I know we were supposed to walk, but I didn't feel like it. Not today. So I changed into a robe and went to see Dad.

"Are you feeling better ?" he asked and immediately put a hand to my forehead.

"You do seem a little warm. Do you think you have a fever ?"

"No. I don't think so." Then I shook my head. "Dad, listen, Wyona is wanting me to visit Wednesday. It's probably not going to be for very long. Is that okay ?"

Dad scratched his chin for a second. "That's a school day."

I nodded, "It would be after school."

"For how long ? You have school the next day."

I agreed. "Probably not to spend the night this time. More likely just a few hours."

Dad raised his shoulders up from a lying down position until he was sitting in the couch. His was voice was stern but gentle, "Alright ! I will trust you on this. After school go see your girlfriend, Wyona. But then I want you back before 9pm !"

I nodded then kissed him on his head, "Thanks, Dad !" With that I dashed to the back room where the computer was and immediately logged into Matchmaker BBS.

Wayne was there. I wrote. He wrote back. he said, "David, I still have the Nintendo here. Did you want it ?"

I wrote back, "Yes, please."

He said, "To be fair, I'm going to charge you $50 for it then. So when I see you Wednesday at 6pm. I will hand you the Nintendo, the two games, and - that will be it."

I wrote back tearful again, feeling me start to breathe fast, "Are you sure there is nothing I can do to help ?"

* * *

He wrote back, "I'm sorry, little bear. You may not have known what mail you were looking at. One was a court summons. And if I don't show up to that, I'll be arrested. Not like I have any chance in court either."

It continued, "I just want you to know - I love you - I think you are special - and I hope ... you are happy in the future no matter what happens to me."

(( Oh god, there's the tears. Just even writing this chapter. Damn ... That man was one in a million, no, billion. Alright. let's continue. There's not much left. ))

I turned off the computer at that point and went straight to Dad. "Dad, I'm meeting Wyona at 6pm tomorrow. Likely I'll be back well before 9pm."

He sighed, "That's fine, Andrew. I'm holding you to that though. If you're later than 9pm tomorrow, I'll ..." He didn't finish the sentence. He didn't need to. Dad was strict but he was also very fair.

So the next day rolled around. You had never seen such a High School kid with his mind on other things more than I was that day. I didn't even mind the bullies swirling me in the toilet that day. I dried off, laughing.

I just couldn't wait for the classes to finish soon enough. Finally they did. I unlocked my bicycle and hit it hard to pedal home.

Dad had the front door unlocked so I went straight in. His car was here but he wasn't inside ? I quickly checked his bedroom. So he wasn't in the living room, his bedroom, the dining room. He must be in the garage working on some more electronics.

So I quickly made a sandwich in the kitchen and watched very little television. I was still too keyed up about thinking about Wayne.

Wayne ! I ran to the back bedroom to get back on the computer, and there was Dad !

At once the blood drained out of my face ! What was he doing on the computer !?

"Oh, Andrew. You're back from school. Did you have a good time ?"

"Sure." I said carefully. After not wanting to be rude and interrupting him and hearing a clear silence I added, "What are you doing ?"

He laughed, "Oh. I'm just trying out one of the BBSs listed here."

And there was a printed advertisement I had pulled out about Matchmaker BBS ... !

"You're on Matchmaker ?" I asked fearfully.

"Yes. I am." he said showing no concern as to the tone of my voice.

I bit my lip in fear. Did he know I was dating a man now ? One that was his own age ? My God if I thought I got a spanking for bad grades what would he say about me sucking a man's ... !

"Why are you on it ?" I finally asked.

Dad shrugged, "I thought I would give it a try. You met your Wyona on here, yes ?"

I fidgeted with my feet for a second. "Yes." I added quietly.

I looked up to Dad. He didn't seem cross or even accusatory at this point. "Well, what do I get ?"

I didn't understand that, "Pardon ?"

He smiled, "Are there any women in here I can date too ?"

I breathed out a sigh of relief. He just wanted to know how to use the system !

"Well, yeah, Dad. It's easy, here ..." and I should state that at this time my Dad was single He did a proper divorce back when I was a baby so he was certainly able and willing to find a girlfriend albeit new wife.

So I showed him to use it. To make searches for whom, their habits, like smoking and drinking, their interests like sports and entertainment. Dad used it for a long time. I was looking at my watch. It was already 5pm.

Finally Dad yawned, "Oh, that's a lot of work but I can see how the system functions. I'll do more to it later." and got up. He looked to me.

"One last time ?" smiling, he left.

What the hell !? There was no way he could know this would be my last encounter with Wayne. No way at all. Now Dad WAS studying to be a psychologist - so maybe I left all the body language and what I DIDN'T say that led him to believe this.

I didn't mind. I reached Wayne online and spoke, "I have $50 cash from my emergency supply. I will see you at the usual place, yes ?"

He didn't write anything long this time. Just, "Fine." and disconnected.

6pm came and I was out the door on my bicycle. There was Wayne, already outside his truck by the grocery store side and waiting for me. And he looked a little strange. He was wearing all black from head to foot.

Black shirt, black tie, black pants, black socks, black shoes ! Wow ... All in black.

As I rode my bicycle up and stepped off I asked, "What is all this ?"

He spoke, "Don't you usually wear black to a funeral ?" And then he slapped the side of his leg for emphasis. "This is our final day together."

I started to cry but felt empty as if there were no more tears. he could see I was still pretty beaten up about likely not ever seeing him again.

Without a word he went to the passenger side and pulled out the box, the original one for the Nintendo and handed it to me.

"The two games are already in the box." he assured me.

Without waiting for a prompt, I pulled the wad of cash $50 right out of my pocket. I gave it to him. Then he handed me the Nintendo box.

He then stood to regard me a long time. Finally he leaned down to kiss my forehead and whispered in my ear almost like he was trying be my conscience or something, "You will never date a woman as long as you have this much love in your heart."

Not a question, a statement. He pulled back to look at me one more time. Then got back in his truck. He honked it two times scaring me, and what tears I didn't have earlier easily came down now. He put his left hand out the door and with his back to me waved and drove away. I waved too.

This was going to be a little clumsy riding the bike and carrying the Nintendo at the same time. But I managed to do it.

The door was still unlocked but this time Dad was sitting on the couch apparently waiting for me, making sure I wasn't going to arrive after 9pm. And I didn't, it was only 6:30pm now.

"All done ?" he said and I knew right then HE KNEW this was my last date.

"How did you know !?" I shouted not even bothering to hide my tears now.

He patted the couch for me to sit next to him.

"Know what ?" he said in a tone that mocked innocence.

I was angry now. "Dad !" and gently punched him.

He laughed and hugged me, "I know it hurts. I know. What you and Wyona had was special."

I had to come clean, "Dad. I have to tell you something."

"Yes, what is it ?"

"It's not Wyona, it's Wayne."

He nodded and grinned toothily, "I know."

Now I was shocked, "Dad !"

He explained, "Once you first started dating him I was aware. And with what I found he's a good man. I hope you found what YOU were looking for. In truth I would rather you date a gay man than a married woman. Do I make myself clear on this point ?"

I nodded. He patted me on the head, "Good. Now get ready for dinner. Wait - " and he motioned to my arm. "What is that ?"

"Nintendo !" I said properly.

He shrugged, "A parting gift. I guess that's to be expected. OK well put your Nine-tender - or whatever it is, in your room. Wash up. And let's have some dinner. I made meatloaf and I don't want to hear any complaints."

I hated meatloaf. He knew that. I wonder now if perhaps he made that horrid dish as a way of me to shift my feelings of sorrow from Wayne to the revulsion of meatloaf. Did Dad do that intentionally ? I mean if we had corn-dogs which was my favorite would I feel any worse about Wayne ?"

We had our dinner in peace. School continued on. I went back to Matchmaker the next day to look up Wayne and found he had voluntarily closed his account. I didn't cry but my chest felt heavy. Like I had lead weights in there. They hurt - they ached - they, were definitely pressing down on me.

I sighed. I realized right then I could try to find someone else. But no, I didn't do that. Instead I took the clipped advertisement, crumpled it in my hand, threw it in the wastebasket nearby, and then turned off the computer.

However a year later the new VideoTEL came out, and with that from their own Chat system I was introduced to Rose going by the alias of "Gardener" signalling the end to the time I knew dear and loving Wayne.

And to this date I had never found anyone quite like him ... God rest your spirit, Wayne, wherever you may be ...

END OF BOOK




END OF CHAPTER 30



Return back HOME





You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2022 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing