Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 5.

AN: STOP flaming! if u flam it menz ur a prep or a posr! (I’m a prep and poser alright. That is why I’m flaming your story with my comments.) Da only reson Dumbledeor swor is coz he had a hedache (Lovely reason to swear at people. Plus it is out of character for him.) ok an on tup of dat he wuz mad at dem 4 having sexx! (No, duh.) PS im nut updating umtil I get five good revoiws! (Hehe that will never happen.)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dumbledore made and Draco and I follow him. He kept shouting at us angrily. (Well you were having sex. I think anyone would shout at you angrily.)

“You ludacris fools!” he shouted.  

I started to cry tears of blood (You might want to go to the hospital) down my pallid face. Draco comforted me. When we went back to the castle Dumbledore took us to Professor Snape and Professor McGonagall who were both looking very angry. (Of course they would be looking at you angrily you were having sex in the Forbidden Forest.)

“They were having sexual intercourse (Probably the only time she will call it sexual intercourse. -.-) in the Forbidden Forest!” he yelled in a furious voice.

“Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?” asked Professor McGonagall. (I loved that he called them dunces.)

“How dare you?” demanded Professor Snape.

And then Draco shrieked. “BECAUSE I LOVE HER!”

Everyone was quiet. Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall still looked mad but Professor Snape said. “Fine. Very well. You may go up to your rooms.” (Wtf, you let them go because he said he loves her? That makes no sense.)

Draco and I went upstairs while the teachers glared at us.

“Are you okay, Ebony?” Draco asked me gently.

“Yeah I guess.” I lied. I went to the girl’s dorm and brushed my teeth and my hair and changed into a low-cut black floor-length dress with red lace all around it and black high heels. (Don’t care.) When I came out….(No need for the dramatics.)

Draco was standing in front of the bathroom, and he started to sing ‘I just wanna live’ by Good Charlotte. (Oh dear lord.)  I was so flattered, even though he wasn’t supposed to be there. We hugged and kissed. After that, we said goodnight and he reluctantly went back into his room. (Yeah, you got that dressed up for bed. Wow.)



© 2013 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think my brain cells have been reduced to one, but that one brain cell wants to continue reading because this is hilarious.
Ps, she did continue, so did she actually get 5 good reviews????

Posted 9 Years Ago


XDDD That's what I was thinking. Who wears that kind of stuff for bed?
This was hilarious, as usual! On to the next chapter!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

306 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 17, 2013
Last Updated on November 17, 2013


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing