Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

I think this has more commentary in it because it just made no sense whatsoever.

"

Chapter 7. Bring me 2 life (Oh look a title!)

AN: wel ok u guyz im only writting dis cuz I got 5 god reviuws. (From yourself?) n BTW I wont rite da nxt chapter til I git TIN god vons! (Tin? That is not a number. And don’t you mean reviews?)  STO FLAMING OR ILL REPORT U! (Oh I’m so scared.) Evony (It’s Evony now, got it!)  isn’t a Marie Sue ok she isn’t perfect SHES A SATANITS! (Mhm) n she has problemz shes depressed 4 godz sake! (Most people have problems, but she has more problems than most people.)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXZXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Draco and I held our pale white hands with black nail polish as we went upstairs. (Why do we care about the nail polish?)  I was wearing red Satanist sings (Your back can sing? Or did you mean wings, Tara?_ on my nails in red nail polish (AN: c doez dat sound lik a Maru Sue 2 u?) (Yup, she still sounds like a Mary Sue.). I waved to Vampire. Dark misery was in his depressed eyes. I guess he was jealous of me that I was going out with Draco. (Are you sure about that?) Anyway, I went upstairs excitedly with Draco. We went into his room and locked the door. Then…………(Why do you still have the dramatic pause?)

We started frenching passively (Yeah, I don’t think you can French passively.) and we took off each others clothes enthusiastically. (Um okay then) He felt me up before I took of my top. Then I took off my black leather bra and he took off his pants. We went on the bed and started making out naked and then he put his boy’s thingy in mine and we HAD SEX. (I guess you’re a man now, Tara.) (c is dat stupid?) (Yes, it is.)

“Oh Draco, Draco!” I screamed while getting an orgasm (Didn’t need to know that.) when all of a sudden I saw a tattoo I had never seen before on Draco’s arm. It was a black heart with an arrow through it. On it in bloody gothic writing were the words………… Vampire! (What just happened?)

I was so angry.

“You b*****d!” I shouted angrily, jumping out of the bed. (No need to get angry sweetie.)

“No! No! But you don’t understand!” Draco pleaded. But I knew too much. (…What?)

“No, you f*****g idiot!” I shouted. “You probably have AIDs anyway!” (This made me laugh way to hard.)

I put on my clothes all huffily and then stomped out. (Just like a two year old.) Draco ran out even though he was naked. (What a great mental image.) He had a really big you-know-what but I was too mad to care. (If you were too mad to care then why mention it in the first place?)  I stomped out and did so until I was in Vampire’s classroom where he was having a lesson with Professor Snape and some other people.

“VAMPIRE POTTER, YOU M**********R!” I yelled. (Aren’t you still naked? That made me laugh too!)



© 2013 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

What just happened??? I am sorry but I don't get that AIDS line.

Posted 9 Years Ago


XDD The heck did I just read?
I love how you and that other person are battling back and forth as the story goes on.
On to the next!
(She gonna strangle Harry, isn't she? x3 )

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 17, 2013
Last Updated on November 17, 2013


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing