Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

Chapter makes no sense from beginning to end. :D I just love how My Immortal sucks so much!

"

Chapter 10.

AN: stup it u gay f**s (I’m gay alright.) if u donot lik ma story den fukk off! (Nah, this is too much fun.) ps it turnz out b’loody mary isn’t a muggle afert al n she n vampire r evil datz y dey movd houses ok! (They don’t move houses in Harry Potter.)

XXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I was really scared about Vlodemort all day. (So?)  I was even upset went to rehearsals with my gothic metal band Bloody Gothic Rose 666. (What a terrible band name? Did you pick it out?) I am the lead singer of it and I play guitar. (Mary Sues can always do things great. And this is why you are a Mary Sue my dear, Enoby.) People say that we sound like a cross between GC, Slipknot and MCR. (Then that would sound weird since they are different genres.) The other people in the band are B’loody Mary, Vampire, Draco, Ron (although we call him Diabolo now. (Why?) He has black hair now with blue streaks in it.) (Don’t care.) and Hargrid. Only today Draco and Vampire were depressed so they weren’t coming and we wrote songs instead. I knew Draco was probably slitting his wrists (he wouldn’t die because he was a vampire too and the only way you can kill a vampire is with a c-r-o-s-s (there’s no way I’m w riting that) (You spelled it out just a couple of chapters ago. Why so shy now?) or a steak) (Yup a slab of meat can kill a vampire.) and Vampire was probably watching a depressing movie like The Corpse Bride. (But that movie is not depressing. If you want to see depressing then watch Clannad!) I put on a black leather shirt that showed off my b***s and tiny matching miniskirt that said Simple Plan on the butt. (Don’t care.) You might think I’m a s**t but I’m really not. (You are though.)

We were singing a cover of ‘Helena’ and at the end of the song I suddenly bust into tears. (Oh more busting into tears! Cool!)

“Ebony! Are you OK?” B’loody Mary asked in a concerted voice. (How is a voice concerted?)

“What the f**k do you think?” I asked angrily. (No need to be angry. She was being nice!) And then I said. “Well, Voldemort came and the f*****g b*****d told me to f*****g kill Harry! But I don’t want to kill him, because, he’s really nice, even if he did go out with Draco. But if I don’t kill Harry, then Voldemort, will f*****g kill Draco!” I burst into tears. (Like so many others have said…you burst into tears two paragraphs ago!
Suddenly Draco jumped out from behind a wall. (Cool story bro.)

“Why didn’t you f*****g tell me!” he shouted. “How could you- you- you f*****g poser muggle b***h!” (What lovely language!) (c is dat out of character?) (Yup.)

I started to cry and cry. Draco started to cry too all sensitive. Then he ran out crying.

We practiced for one more hour. Then suddenly Dumbeldore walked in angrily! His eyes were all fiery and I knew this time it wasn’t cause he had a headache. (Wtf?)

“What have you done!” He started to cry wisely. (Never understood how someone can cry wisely.) (c dats basically nut swering and dis time he wuz relly upset n u wil c y) “Ebony Draco has been found in his room. He committed suicide by slitting his wrists.” (That makes zero sense since you said that he could not die from slitting his wrists at the beginning of the chapter. Is it just me or is this girl completely contradicting herself?)



© 2013 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Is it is out of character!!!! I fail to fathom how someone can cry wisely.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I like how she busts into tears instead of bursts xDDD
This is hilarious... I was about to point something out but I shall not because it makes the chapter that much more humorous!
Well done. ^^

Posted 9 Years Ago


Angie Diane♥♥

9 Years Ago

Lol thank you for the review xd
Bluefire

9 Years Ago

xD No problem.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 17, 2013
Last Updated on November 17, 2013


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing