Chapter 16

Chapter 16

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

My brain cells...

"

Chapter 16.

AN: u no wut! sut up ok! (Nah, I won’t shut up!) proov 2 me ur nut prepz! (Oh so you want me to prove myself? You aren’t worth the time.) raven u suk u fuken bich gimme bak mah fukijn swteet (Awe, I can’t blame her for this…awe!) ur supsd 2 rit dis! (She doesn’t have to. You can’t force her.) Raven wtf u bich ur suposd to dodis! BTW fangz 2 britney5655 4 techin muh japnese! (You don’t even know that those words mean…)


 We ran happily to Hogsmede. There we saw the stage where GC had played. We ran in happly. MCR were there playing 'Helena'. I was so f*****g happy! Gerard looked even sexier than he did in da pictures. Even Draco thought so, I could totally see him getting an erection but it didn't matter cuz I knew know that we were da only true ones for eachother. (Then why did you mention it?!) I was wearing a black leather minidress and black leather platinum boots with red ripped fishnets. Draco was wearing a black baggy MCR t-shirt and black baggy pants. (Don’t care.) Anyway, we stated moshing to Helena. We frenched. We ran up 2 the front of the band to stage-dive. Suddenly, Gerard pulled off his mask. So did the others. We gasped. It wasn't them at all. It was.,….. Volsemort and da Death Dealers! (xD)


"Wtf Draco im not going to a concert wid u!" I shouted angrily. "Not after what happened to me last time? Even if its MCR n u no how much I lik them" (You just went to a concert!)


"What cause we…you know…" he gadgetted uncomfortbli cause guys don't like to talk a bout you-know-what. (Guys talk about sex all the time…wtf!)


"Yeah cause we you know!" I yielded in an angry voice.


"We won't do that again." Draco promised. "This time, we're going with an ESCORT."


"OMFG wtf/ Are you giving into the mainstream?" I asked. "So I guess ur a prep or a Christina or what now?" (What the heck is a Christina? Is that your own made up religion? He’s totally a prep!)


"NO." he muttered loudly. (How do you mutter loudly?)


"R u becoming a prep or what?" I shootd angrily. (You just asked that question.)


"Enoby! I'm not! Pls come with me!" He fell down to his knees and started singing 'Da world is black' by GC to me.

I was flattened (Lol you became a pancake!) cause that's not even a single, he had memorized da lyrks just 4 me! (It doesn’t have to be a single for you to know it.)


"OK then I guess I will have to." I said and then we frenched 4 a while and I went up 2 my room.


B'loody Mary was standing there. "Hajimemashite gurl." she said happily (she spex Japanese so do i. dat menz 'how do u do' in japanese). "BTW Willow that f*****g poser got expuld. she failed al her klasses and she skepped math." (an: RAVEN U FUKIN SUK! FUK U!) (Lmao!)


"It serves that fuking bich right." I laughed angrily.


Well anyway we where felling all deprezzed. We wutsched some goffic movies like Das niteMARE b4 xmas.  (Not a depressing movie.)"Maybe Willow will die too." I said.


"Kawai. ( Means cute. So you still don’t know what you are talking about)" B'loody Mair shook her head enrgtically lethrigcly. "Oh yeah o have a confession after she got expuld I murdered her and den loopin did it with her cause he's a necphilak." (That is disturbing.)


"Kawai. (Means cute.)" I commnted happily . We talked to each other in silence for da rest uv da movie. (I don’t know how you can talk silently during a movie.)


"OH HEY BTw, im going to a concert with drako tonight in Hogsmeade with mcr." (This concert already happened.) I sed. " I need to wear like da hotset outfit EVA." (Oh brother.)


B'Loody Mairy Nodded ENREGeticALLlY. "Omfg totally lets go shopping."


"In Hot Topic, right?" I asked, already getting out my spshcial Hot Topic Loiyalty carde.


"No." My head snaped up.


'WHAT?" my head spuin. I could not believe it. "B'Loody Mary are u a PREP?"


"NOOOO!NOOOO!" She laughed. "I found some cool goffic stores near Hogwarts that's all."


"Hu told u abut them" I askd sure it would be Drako or Diabolo or Vampire(don't even SAY that nam to me!) (Then why did you say it?) Or me.


"Dumblydore." She sed. "Let me just call our broms."


"OMFFG DUMBLYDORE?" I asked quietly. (Wouldn’t that mean you were yelling.)


"Yah I saw the map for Hogsmeade on his desk." She told me. "Come on let's go."


We were going in a few punkgoff stores SPECIALLY for the concerts in Hogsmeade. The salesperson was OMG HOTTER THAN GERARD EXCEPT NOT CAUSE THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE (Then why did you say it if it’s impossible?) and he gave me a few dresses. "We only have these for da real goffs." (I guess that doesn’t mean you!)


"Da real goffs?" Me and B'Loody Mary asked.


"Yah u wouldn't believe how many posers ther are in this town man! (Enoby, is a poser.) Yesterday loopin and snap tried to buy a goffic camera pouch." He shook his head. "I dint even no they had a camera."

"OMFG NO THEIR GONNA SPY ON ME AGAIN!" I cried, running out of the changing room wearing a long black dress with lots of red tulle coming out and very low-cut with a huge slit.


"Oh my satan you have to buy that outfit" The salesperson said.


"Yeah it looks totlly hot." said B'Loody Mary.


"You know what I am gona give it to you free cause u look really hot in that utfit. (That doesn’t happen in real life. Oh Mary Sue....oh Mary Sue!) Hey are you gonna be at the concert tonight?" he asked.


"Yeah I am actually." I looked back at him. "Hey BTW my name's ebondy dark'ness dementia TARA way what's yours?" (Names don’t change like that!)


"Tom Rid." He said and ran a hand through his black-dyed hair. "maybe I'll see you there tonight."

"Yeah I don't think so cause I am going there with my bf drako you sick perv!" (He just said he was going to see you there. It doesn’t mean he wants to have sex with you!) I yelled angrily, but before he could beg me to go with him, Hargrid flew in on his black broom looking worried. "OMFG EBONDY U NEED OT GET BACK INTO THE CASTLE NOW!" (Oh brother…)



© 2013 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol Ebondy xD This is hilarious. I hope there's more to it cause I'm getting close to the end. =c

Posted 9 Years Ago


Angie Diane♥♥

9 Years Ago

I have way more too add! xD
Bluefire

9 Years Ago

Wooooooo!!!
My brain cells are dead. (Oh my god, I was about to write "our dead " instead of "are dead".... the bad grammar virus has contaminated me!)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 22, 2013
Last Updated on November 22, 2013


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing