AR- Chapter 9

AR- Chapter 9

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

9

-Yasu’s Past-

Final Part

                He wiped the sweat off of his brow. Yasu was tired from training his student for the day. “You’re doing great, Kenichi. Your dad would be proud of how well you are progressing. See you tomorrow!”

                “Thank you, Master Yasu, see you tomorrow,” Kenichi bowed and then ran off down the road. Yasu made sure that he had gotten home safely before he walked into his home. He didn’t want anything to happen to Shinjiro’s son.

                Ayako was nursing the baby when he walked in. He smiled at his wife and kissed her on the cheek. Yasu then lifted the blanket and kissed the baby’s forehead. She smiled at Yasu. She never expected him to be this tender with their child. She had been so worried about him being around the baby because of Yaso. Ayako noticed that Yasu hasn’t been letting out his other half. She had something on her mind. She had always wanted to ask him.

                “How has your day been so far, Ayako,” Yasu asked his wife.

                “It’s been pretty good. The baby has been sleeping most of the day. He’s only cried once so far today. He was hungry,” Ayako responded. She lifted the blanket, put the baby to her shoulder, and burped him. Yasu look disgusted when the baby spit up on her. He knew Ayako was used to it. Ayako got up and handed the baby to Yasu. He cooed at the baby. He was happy that his son didn’t cry when he was away from Ayako.

                Ayako looked at the two of them and smiled. She was proud of Yasu. He was turning out to be a better father than she thought he would be. She went into the kitchen to start getting dinner ready. She knew that Yasu was hungry.

                “I’m just still amazed that we created something this amazing,” Yasu said. He was looking down at his son. He knew to rock the baby and he tried. He was grateful when he had fallen asleep.

                “We did and I am grateful we did. Honey, there is something that I wanted to ask you,” Ayako responded while she put the rice in the pot. Yasu got up and put the baby in the crib that he built. He looked at his wife and urged her to go on with her question. “How long ago did Yaso come to you? The only thing you had told me was that he wasn’t around when you were younger. Did he come just recently?”

                Yasu looked down at the ground. He didn’t know how to answer this question. He just remembered that he was knocking on death’s door when Yaso was made. “I remember being fifteen when he first was created. I had been in the war. I had been drafted at the time. War was never my thing...and I remember I had almost died. Yaso was created then…I remember that day pretty clearly.

                I was scouting the woods for enemy swordsmen back then. My commander had gone off without us. He had faith in us that we were going to win the battle. My squad was the only one in the forest. We knew we were going to be camouflaged by the trees, but still we knew that we could be attacked at any moment.

                A knife hit my shoulder at one point…and then the battle started. The only thing you could see in the forest was metal hitting against metal. My shoulder was hurting, but still I was fighting. I had to survive the battle. I wasn’t going to be one of the ones to die. I was determined to win the fight against the guy.

                He was stronger, smarter, and faster than I was. I don’t think I could ever forget the face of the man that tried to kill me. He was tall…six foot…he had a nice build on him. He had a small scar on his cheek. His hair was black and he had black eyes to match. His eyes thirsted for blood. I remember that clearly as well.”

                Yasu looked down at the ground before he continued his story. He didn’t want to remember what happened…

                ““Is that all you have,” the man screamed at me. His voice was chilling. I had tried to cut him with my sword, but I was unsuccessful. He blocked every move I made. I was getting frustrated that I couldn’t even get a hit in. At that point he hit me with the hilt of his sword. He hit me in the side. I screamed out in pain.  After that he had knocked me down and started kicking me hard in the ribs. I rolled over to the side. I tried to get up, but my body was starting to feel heavy.

                He kicked at my ribs again, but I grabbed his foot and he lost balance. I was grateful for that. My sword had been a few feet away from me. I moved as fast as I could towards it. Before I had grabbed it he had me by my hair. I elbowed countless times in the ribs. I grabbed a knife out of my pocket. Since he had grabbed hold of my hair I decided to cut my hair off. I had long hair then. I was in the phase of being lazy and not wanting to cut my hair. He was shocked when I cut my hair and smiled wickedly. At that point I didn’t know what to do. I grabbed my sword again and swung at him. He hit me in the stomach with his hilt again. I crumpled to the ground. He was going to kill me. That was what was running through my head.

                “Any last words before I decapitate you,” the man said. My body was trembling. I couldn’t move. His sword started to come at me. Before I knew it my body moved on its own and stopped the blade. The look on the man’s face looked surprised.

                “Is that all you have,” I heard a voice say…it was in my head. “Pathetic.”

                “Who are you?” I asked the voice in my head.

                “I’m Yaso…I am your defense…I knew you would need me soon. I have always been with you. You just never needed me before this. You were always pathetic,” the voice said. I could feel myself losing control over my own body. The other half…Yaso…he was taking over. I could see everything he was doing. He was a part of me….

                Yaso grabbed hold of my sword. He was laughing uncontrollably now. He went after the man…and slashed at him. Yaso knocked him down and slit his throat open…and that is how Yaso came to be what he is. He is the blood thirsty side of me. He is the fighter…he is my defense. He was created to protect me. I know how to fight now….because of him. He trained me…but he likes to take over during battles because he sees me as too weak. When I’m training someone else…he lets me stay in control…but there are times when I can’t control him.

                I’m sorry for everything he’s ever done to you, Ayako. I really am…I am just glad that you have been by my side through thick and thin. Thank you,” Yasu said ending his story. Ayako looked at him in shock. She went over to him and hugged him. Yasu was crying by the end of the story. She knew it was because of the pain he had caused her in the past because of Yaso. She knew it wasn’t his fault. She knew Yasu tried to stay in control, but he couldn’t always.

                “I love you, Yasu…don’t ever forget that,” Ayako responded. For the rest of the night they sat cuddling together…until the baby cried. Yasu then got up to take care of the baby.

               



© 2014 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awww Yasu! Being a good daddy! I love him!

But Yaso....oooh. HES PATHETIC, NOT YASU.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Angie Diane♥♥

9 Years Ago

I love him too!
Yaso is very ...I don't know how to describe him!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
1 Review
Added on July 2, 2014
Last Updated on July 2, 2014


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5