TY- Letter 1- Masks

TY- Letter 1- Masks

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Letter 1

Masks

Dear Self,

            Hey you! Yes, you…do I know the real you? Or do I know the fake you that you display to the world? You hide the real you behind a mask. You never show your true feelings to anyone. Yet, you want others to understand you. That won’t happen unless you take your mask off.

            I know taking your mask off scares you. You ask yourself, “What if they don’t accept me?” Honestly, that is a normal response. You need to know that not everyone is going to accept you for who you are. If they do, awesome, if they don’t, that’s fine. You’ll find out who your real friends are that way.

            I know it’s hard for you to take your mask off. You have had that mask on for so long. What caused you to put it on in the first place? How many years has it been since you put it on? Only you know the answers to those questions.

            Let them see you. Take off the mask. Throw it away. You will be fine.

            I will be there to guide you through thick and thin. I am a part of you just as you are a part of me. Now are you ready to take your mask off and show the world the true you?

Sincerely,

You



© 2018 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
I will probably change a few of the letters as time goes on. I hope you like the first one!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on May 5, 2018
Last Updated on May 14, 2018


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing