Mission Part 2

Mission Part 2

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 2

Mission Part 2


It was the next morning and I got up in time. I heard a knock on my door. I said come in to the person who was at the door. It was Sasuke.

"Yes," I said when I saw him.

"Kakashi wants you to take a shower," he said.

"Okay," I said. I was hiding my arm under the covers because I didn't want Sasuke to see what I did last night. I know that it would upset him to see that his best friend has been cutting.

He left the room after he told me that Kakashi wanted me to shower. I took my clothes off and walked into the bathroom with a towel around my waist. When I went into the bathroom I dropped the towel from around my waists. I stepping into the shower and I ran the water.

The water ran over my cuts when the shower started at the cuts burned me. I didn't mind since it I made them in the first place. The burning felt really good on my skin.

I wet my hair and let the water run over my cuts more. It still felt good on my skin though. I got out of the shower and I put my clothes on.

I pulled my sleeves up and took out the kunai knife and cut myself for the fifth time. I watched my blood run out of my body. I pulled my sleeve down when my arm stopped bleeding. I wiped the blood off the kunai knife again.

I left the room and made sure that blood didn't get on the comforter. I was glad that it didn't and I threw my bloody tissues into my backpack. I walked out of the room and went into the sitting room where my team was. Princess Amaya was still getting dressed when I walked out of the room.

"Well how did everyone sleep," Sakura asked.

"It was really comfortable. I almost fell off the bed," I said to them.

"I did too," Sasuke confessed. Sakura laughed at Sasuke which made him smile.

"Kakashi, how did you sleep," I asked him to bring him into the conversation.

"Like a baby," he said. We all started laughing and then Princess Amaya came out of her room.

"I'm ready to start walking again," she said to everyone. She winked at me and I smiled. She seemed to like me unlike everyone in the village although I saved them from Gaara. Gaara became my friend after we fought because he considered me to be a strong opponent.

"Well can you tell us a little bit more about yourself," Sasuke asked as we started to leave her house.

"Sure my full name is Amaya Haru and I was born on April 3rd. My Dad died when my mother was pregnant with me. My mother died when I was about three years old," Amaya told us.

"Who do you live with now," Kakashi asked.

"I live with my Grandparents," she responded.

"How much do you remember about your Mom," he asked. I was guessing this was vital information to the mission.

"I remember that she had the same hair color as I did. She was sweet and sensitive like I was. I have my Mom's eye color. The only thing I really obtained from my Dad was his power," she said.

"Well we are going to keep you safe," I told her.

"I know, that is why you were hired. I needed someone to guard me. I really can't be traveling alone because I know a lot of people want to kill me for my power," she said.

"Why is this power so important though," Sakura asked.

"I know it opens something in the village hidden in the water, but I don't know what it is yet. That is why I am going there to find out. The people wanted the air to come three years ago. I couldn't because my Grandfather was sick and I didn't want to leave his side. My grandfather feels a lot better now. They requested me this year and I decided that it would be a good idea," Amaya said as we walked. All of a sudden a kunai came out of nowhere.


A guy was standing on the ground next to the tree. Amaya looked scared out of her mind.

"Sakura, Sasuke, you take care of Amaya while Naruto and I fight this guy off," Kakashi said.

"Haha," the guy laughed.

"What do you think is so funny," I asked him.

"Do you really think it will be that easy to ward me off," said the mysterious guy under the tree.

"Yes, I think it will," I said with a smile. I was being confident.

"Who do you really think you are dealing with?"

"I don't know who you are, but you will not get your hands on this girl," I said.

Kakashi was studying the guy. The guy had big muscles.

"Aren't you Fuyuki," asked Kakashi.

"Yes, how do you know," asked the guy.

"I saw you in a book before. You are wanted for killing innocent little children. Naruto, be careful when you fight this guy," Kakashi admitted.

"Yes, I am wanted for killing innocent children. I killed mostly female though. I am after the Princess, so you might as well move out of the way so I don't have to kill you," Fuyuki said.

"I don't think you can kill me even if you tried," I told him.

"Naruto, still be careful," Kakashi warned. I shook my head yes and Kakashi let me handle the guy first.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu," I said making the hand signs for my clones. Five appeared and we attacked Fuyuki. I punched him in the face while the other clones did other things. He came down and was grabbing himself in pain. It was funny to watch actually.

He got back up after a few minutes and jumped into the air to attack me, but I blocked his move and kicked him. I then decided it was time to use rasengan. I summoned another clone and he helped me with it and I felt the chakra in my hand.

I sent the guy flying and he screamed. He came back down to the ground with a hard hit. Everyone was shocked because they didn't know that I had that move. Kakashi was just as shocked as them.

I hadn't told him that I learned that from the pervy sage.

"Naruto, who taught you how to do that," Sasuke asked me.

"Jiraiya," I said.

"Who is that," Sakura asked.

"He was my sensei when Kakashi was busy training Sasuke," I said.

"He taught you that," Kakashi asked shocked.

"Yes, he said I had potential. At first he didn't believe I could do it. Neither did the old lady," I said.

"The Fifth Hokage," Kakashi asked.

"Yes, Orochimaru had shown up. She was about to get hurt really bad. I stepped in and mastered the Rasengan," I said.

"You never told anyone about this," Sakura said she was about to hit me in the head. I caught her arm and held it tightly.

"Don't touch me," I warned.

"Naruto, let go of Sakura," Sasuke said. I did as he said and she looked at her wrist. It was going to bruise.

"Naruto," Sakura said.

"You don't have the right to touch me. You turned me down so many times to go out with him. He finally accepted you and you are happy with him," I said. Amaya was staring at me, but it wasn't shock. It was understanding that she was looking at me with. I guess how she knew how I felt.

"Naruto, I went through the same thing you did with Sakura. There was this guy I really liked I asked out for a long time. He turned me down and asked out another girl who he liked. She accepted him after a few months. We don't talk anymore, but I know he is happy about it," Amaya told me.

Everyone looked at her in shock, but she was reading my eyes. The only thing you could really read in my eyes was pain and loneliness before Sasuke and a few other people entered my life. I have a few people that are my friends now. Sasuke and Sakura became my friends.

"Naruto, you didn't have friends in the beginning did you," she asked me.

"I didn't until I had to have a three man squad with them," I said.

"I feel bad about this," she said.

"I was always left alone when I was little. No one would ever look at me. Even when they did look at me you could only see hatred in their eyes. In time the children of those families wouldn't look at me. I would suffer every time I saw a family pass me in the streets. I always wanted a family, but I never got one when I was little. I was always hated in the village," I said.

"Do you know why now," she asked.

"I do know why I had been hated for a long time," I said.

"Why are you hated, Naruto," Sasuke asked.

"I have the nine-tailed fox spirit inside of my body. I was a baby when they put the demon in me," I said.

"Naruto, how did you find that out," Kakashi asked me.

"I found out when Jiraiya asked me about the other chakra. I searched through my mind until I found the source of the other chakra that I had gained when fighting Haku," I said.

"Naruto, I didn't know you had such a dark past of being all alone," Sasuke said.

"Okay," I said to him.

"I was alone in my home when my brother killed my family. He kept me alive and now I want revenge on him," Sasuke said.


I was walking all alone in the back because I didn't want to talk to anyone anymore. They respected my wishes. I took out the kunai blade and put it more up on my arm.

I was glad no one was watching when I made the tiny cuts up my arm. No one really knew the pain I suffered through as a child. I couldn't explain that feeling of not having a mother to help me or watch me.

I just brought all those feelings of being alone back. I put a little more force into the blade as I cut my arm.



© 2010 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice job.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
1 Review
Added on March 23, 2010
Last Updated on March 23, 2010


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing