Internet and Date part 1

Internet and Date part 1

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 7

Finding the Internet/Date


I was on my home from the hospital since they could let me out today.

"Take care of yourself, kid," the doctor said since he took a liking to me. I guess he didn't know that I was the nine tailed fox.

"Naruto," I heard someone say behind me.

"Yes," I said turning around.

"How are you doing," Sakura asked me.

"I'm doing fine," I said.

"You look a lot better," Sasuke said smiling at me.

"I know I feel great," I said.

I walked out of the room with Sasuke and Sakura. They had been coming by a lot. I was not shocked that they were going to be here when I got released from the hospital.

"Sasuke," I said.

"Yeah," he said.

"Thanks for coming by to see me everyday," I said.

"You're welcome," he said smiling at me.

"Did anyone else stop by," I asked.

"Yeah, Hinata did a couple of times," Sakura told me.

"She was really worried about you," Sasuke added.

"Aww that was nice. I'm going to go thank her," I said. I ran from them and went to change my outfit. I got home and there was a package on my door.

'Hmmm I wonder what it is,' I thought. I would check what it is when I would come back home from thanking Hinata.

I changed my clothes. I put the jacket Hinata gave me on and just my orange pants. I ran out the door and ran to Hinata's house.

I knocked on the door until someone answered the door.

"Hello, Naruto," Neji said because he opened the door.

"Hello," I said.

"It's nice to see you out of the hospital room," he said.

"Thanks, is Hinata here," I asked him.

"Yes," he said.

"May I see her," I asked.

"Sure," he said. He moved out of the way to let me in the house. I have never been in a house this large before. It was really big.

"Her room is down the hall to the right," Neji told me.

"Thanks," I said. I started to walk down the hall to Hinata's room. When I got to the room I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. She did like a few seconds later. When she saw it was me at the door she started blushing.

"H-h-hello, N-N-Naruto," she said.

"Hey," I said.

"W-what brings you by," she asked me.

"I wanted to thank you for coming to visit me," I said.

"You're welcome," she said.

"Hey, why don't you come by later and we can go out for ramen," I said.

"S-sure," she said and she blushed a lot more. I kissed her on the cheek and she fainted. I waited a couple of minutes to wait for her to walk up. She woke up and looked up at me.

"Am I dreaming," she asked.

"No," I told her.

"W-wow I have a date with Naruto," she said.

"I'll pick you up around seven," I said.

"Okay," she said. I left the house after that.


I walked into the house and went over to the package. I opened the package that I had been thinking about on the walk home. The item that was inside of it had a booklet attached to it. The booklet said "computer" across the pages.

'What the heck is a computer,' I thought to myself. It had directions to put it together. I put it together an hour later.

I turned on the computer and the screen lit up. When it finished booting up it gave me some options. One option was to put on the password on the computer. I put in a password and my password was broken101. I didn't know what else my password should have been.

Anyway when I saw that had a big e and it said Internet Explorer. I opened it and a screen came up. There was a note inside the box that said go on . I went on the website.

It had a question that read "Do you have a girlfriend?"

The answers said:

Yes

No

Maybe

I signed up for the site and said yes. I was dating Hinata said.

I got off the computer after an hour or so to get ready for my date.

"Hello, Hinata," I said once I saw her. She had a nice tight tank top on with a pair of gray sweatpants on.

"H-hello," she said shyly.

"Are you ready to go," I asked her.

"Yes," she said smiling at me.

We walked out of the house and went to my favorite ramen place. I had money on me because I didn't want her to have to pay half of the dinner.

"So Hinata how are you," I asked her.

"I'm fine," she said.

"I have a special surprise for you when we go to my house after dinner," I told her.

"Okay," she said.

"I'm happy you decided to go on a date with me," I said.

"Really," she said.

"Yes," I said smiling. That made her smile once I told her that.

"I'm glad you stopped by," she said.

"I wanted to thank you in person for stopping by to see me," I said. She smiled again.

"I wanted to see how you were doing. You were mostly sleeping in the hospital bed," she said.

"I'm sorry I didn't wake up to see your beautiful face," I told her. She was blushing red. The food came a few minutes later. We started eating.


We were on the way back to my place because I wanted to do something to Hinata. I didn't do it yet since we didn't go to my house yet.

We walked in and I turned the lights on.

"Close your eyes," I said to her.

"Okay," she closed her eyes. When she closed them I went into the living room and laid her down on the floor. Once she was lying down on the floor I sat down on top of her

"What are you doing," she asked me.

"Open your eyes," I said. She opened them and I was the first thing she saw. She looked up a little more and saw the ceiling. Then she looked at me.

"What are you going to do to me," she asked.

"I'm just sitting on you," I said.

"Oh," she said.

"How long have you liked me," I asked her.

"Since we were kids," she said.

"Oh," I said.

To be continued….



© 2010 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

'What the heck is a computer?" haha

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
1 Review
Added on March 23, 2010
Last Updated on March 23, 2010


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing