Date part 2

Date part 2

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 8

Date Part 2


"Why didn't you tell me you liked me before," I asked Hinata.

"I didn't know if you liked me or not," she said.

"I liked you for a while," I said.

"I didn't know that," she told me.

"No one knew," I told her.

"Oh," she said shyly.

"I have questions for you," I told her.

"Okay," she said.

"What is your favorite color," I asked her.

"Purple," she said.

"Who is your favorite actor," I asked.

"I don't know," she said.

"How many secret crushes do you have?"

"One."

"How old were you when you started liking this person?"

"At least five."

"Who is your best friend?"

"Well I would say Kiba or Shino since we are on the same team and everything."

"Do you like your cousin in a cousinly way?"

"Sometimes."

"Do you like Sakura?"

"Not really. I just put up with her."

"I don't really like Sakura either. I just pretend for Sasuke's sake.

"That's really nice of you," she said.

"I guess," I said. I asked her more questions.


About an hour later I was walking Hinata home after our date. I questioned her about a lot of things. She was willing to answer me.

"Hinata, I want you to be my girlfriend," I told her. Her face turned bright red and she fainted. Before she fell on the ground I caught her. I didn't want my lovely friend to fall on the ground. She seemed shocked that I wanted to date her.

"Hinata, are you okay," I asked when she woke up.

"What happened," she asked me.

"You fainted after I told you that I wanted to date you. Would you like to go out with me for real," I asked her.

"I would love to go out with you," she said smiling at me. Her smile was really pretty. I can't believe I never really noticed her before. I knew I used to ignore her because I was so in love with Sakura. Sakura didn't even like me. She was in love with my best friend.

I asked Sakura out before and here were the results.

Flashback

"Sakura would you like to go out with me," I asked Sakura when we had first become ninjas.

"No way I only have eyes for one guy and that is Sasuke," she said.

'Can't you at least give me a chance," I asked her.

"No way didn't you just hear me say that I only have eyes for Sasuke," she said. I frowned all the way home after she turned me down like that. I was really upset, but I hid my feelings when I was hanging out with the team.

End of Flashback

"I am so sorry that I didn't notice you before," I said.

"I am too," she told me. That made us both laugh and we kept walking to her house.

"Hinata, why are you shaking so much," I asked her. She had a scared look on her face and she was shaking.

"Oh it's nothing, Naruto," she said.

"Are you lying to me," I asked her.

"No," she said. She was still shaking and I think she was lying to me. I could tell she was scared of something.

"It can't be nothing," I said to her. She looked scared for some reason. I was going to get to the bottom of it.

"I'm sorry, Naruto, this is my stop. I have to go," she said. I kissed her before she went into her house. I didn't leave I stuck around to see what was going to happen.


"Where have you been girl," I heard a yell from inside the house.

"With my friends," Hinata said softly, but I could barely hear her.

"You were supposed to be home an hour ago," I heard her father yell more. I saw them standing in her bedroom.

"I'm sorry I lost track of time," she said. He slapped her in the face. She looked at the ground crying.

"Next time you better be home on time," he said. Before he could go anywhere I went into the room.

"You better apologized to her!"

"Who are you," he asked.

"I am Naruto," I answered him glaring.

"I will not apologize to my weak pathetic daughter," he said glaring right back.

"She is not pathetic she is pretty strong," I said.

"Well you should mind your own business kid," he said. I punched him dead in the nose. He held his nose in pain.

"You will pay for that you little punk," he said.

"You will not hit, Hinata again. I will make you pay more," I said glaring at him one last time. I picked Hinata up and jumped out the window.

"Naruto, put me down," she said.

"I am trying to keep you safe, Hinata," I said frowning at her.

"I know you want to help, but I don't think you can," she said.

"Why couldn't you tell me that you were being abused? Don't you trust me," I asked her hurt.

"I trust you," she said. I put her down in front of my door.

"If you really trusted me you would have told me an hour ago," I said. I walked in my house and she followed me inside.

"Naruto," she said.

"Do you have something else to tell me?"

"I-I couldn't tell you," she said.

"Why," I asked concerned.

"I was scared," she said. I went over to her and hugged her. She cried in my shoulder.

"You shouldn't be afraid to talk to me," I said. I kissed her forehead.

I went into my bedroom to get a shirt for her to use. I got a white shirt that I didn't wear anymore. I was going to be big on her though.

"Hinata, this is for you to wear to bed," I said. I was letting her sleep in my bed. I sat up with her until she fell asleep. When she fell asleep I went into the bathroom and took the razor blade out.

'She doesn't really trust me does? I don't know but she doesn't,' I thought to myself. I put the razor blade to my skin. I cut my wrist a few times and then went into the living room to go to bed. I was tired.



© 2010 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww how sweet. I've always liked Hinata.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
1 Review
Added on March 23, 2010
Last Updated on March 23, 2010


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing