Hinata Finds Out and Promises

Hinata Finds Out and Promises

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 9

Hinata Finds Out/ Promises


I woke up with the smell of breakfast cooking. Hinata was still wearing the white shirt that I lent her last night.

"Good morning, Naruto," she said softly when I woke up.

"Good morning," I said and smiled at her. She smiled back and then she finished my breakfast which was pancakes which I hadn't had before.

She came over with a plate and sat it in front of me and started eating them. She smiled at me when I tried them because they were really good. I couldn't stop eating them, but they still weren't my favorite food. Ramen will always be my favorite food still.

"Naruto," Hinata said after breakfast was done.

"Yes," I asked.

"Are you okay," she asked me.

"I'm fine," I said.

"I just want to apologize for last night," she said.

"It's okay," I said.

"No, I made you feel like I don't trust you. When the case is I do trust you," she said.

"I know you trust me," I said to her. She was looking down at the ground and I pulled her into a hug. She was smiling at me after the hug. She kissed me on the cheek. Once we were done with our little conversation she got in the shower and I got her a towel and a new shirt while her clothes were washing.


While she was in the shower I was sitting in complete silence. I was thinking what it would be like if I didn't have anyone in my life. If I never had anyone that loved me like she did. How I might have become a loner if no one accepted me.

I was thinking hard about that. I was also thinking about what happened on my birthday. How a kunai knife was thrown at me. It hit me on the shoulder and I didn't do anything about it. Then it had gotten infected and I ended up in the hospital. I just wish that I didn't have to leave my house.

I normally don't leave my house on the day of my birthday anyway. I would normally just stay in and no one would look at me with hatred. They wouldn't be able to throw a kunai knife at me. They wouldn't be able to glare and make rude comments.

I just wish that the Fourth Hokage never put the demon in me. I don't want to be treated like a demon. I don't want anything bad to happen to Hinata now that she is dating me.

I started to think about who my parents were since I never got the chance to meet them. I was thinking about if I had my father's eyes and my mom's hair. I was wondering what it would be like to have them in my life.

Hinata got out of the shower about ten minutes later and came out in a shirt that was too big for her. She came in and the washer was still going. She came in and sat on my lap. I kissed her on the mouth and she smiled at me. I wasn't really in the mood to be around her because I wanted to cut.

"Hinata, I'll be right back," I said to her.

"Okay," she said.


I went into my bedroom and pulled my backpack from under my bed. I locked the door to my room so that she couldn't get in to see what I was about to do. I don't want her to be too worried about me. I don't want her to be upset. I do love her.

I took the kunai knife from my backpack and put it to my skin. I ran it down my arm. I made a long cut going up my arm. Then I made small tiny cuts that were near the long one.

Five minutes later I heard that lock being picked.

"Hinata, give me a few minutes," I said.

"You are taking forever," she said. By this time the door is unlocked and she walked into the room. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw that I had a long cut going up my arm and tiny ones that were near it to make a pattern. She looked into my eyes and then looked at the kunai knife that I was holding.

She had a shocked look on her face when she saw the blood on the kunai. I got up before she could do anything and pinned her. She was tried to get me off, but I was to strong for her.

"Hinata, don't tell anyone," I said.

"How long have you been doing this, Naruto," she asked me.

"About four days," I said.

"Naruto…," she said.

"I don't want to talk about it," I told her.

"We need to talk," she said.

"No," I said.

"Fine," she said. I let her up and she walked out into the living room and I could hear her crying.


2 hours later

"Hinata," I said.

"What," she said. She was still crying and I was starting to feel guilty. She didn't stop crying and it was my fault.

"I'm sorry, honey," I said. I sat down next to her. I wanted to hold her, but she wouldn't let me.

"You're sorry," she said.

"Yes," I said.

"Well then maybe we should talk now," she said.

"Okay," I said.

"Why were you doing that, Naruto," she asked me.

"It helps me with my depression," I said.

"You should go to people to help you. You shouldn't hurt yourself," she said.

"Hinata, please," I said.

"I'm just trying to help you," she said.

"I don't think you can help me," I said.

"I'm dating you," she said.

"You can't stop me from doing what I'm doing. If you don't like it then we should break up right now," I said. When I said that last line her eyes started to tear up.

"Naruto, I want to stay with you. I don't like it, but I'll just deal with it so I can stay with you," she said. She was crying because I know what I just said to her hurt her more then anything.

"Okay," I said smiling softly.

"I love it when you smile," she said.

"Why is that," I asked her.

"It makes you look happy, but in your eyes there is something else. I can't put my finger on it though," she said.

"I know what that something is," I said.

"What is it," she said.

"Well it was loneliness," I said.

"You aren't lonely now. You have me and your friends," she said.

"That's true. This is making up for my lonely childhood then," I said.

"Is that why you are depressed?"

"It is, but I think it will slowly fade away over time," I said.

"It might, but I do promise you that I will not tell anyone," she said.I smiled at her. I knew she wouldn't tell anyone.

She gave me a kiss and we then went to sleep because we were both tired. I was happy she was going to accept the fact that I cut. I know she doesn't like it. She may try to stop me again. I don't think she would be to successful if she tried.



© 2010 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hinata is so sweet

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
1 Review
Added on March 23, 2010
Last Updated on March 23, 2010


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing