Visiting Amaya

Visiting Amaya

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 10

Visiting Amaya


2 months later

"Hinata, I need to visit Amaya today," I said.

"Okay," she said. She smiled at me because she didn't forget that I had a child on the way. She knew it was just to help her out. She isn't mad about it. She understood.

"Do you want to come visit her with me," I asked.

"Sure. How long has she been pregnant now," she asked me.

"About three months," I said.

"That's cool," she said. Amaya had sent me some ultrasound pictures of the baby. She knows what the gender is, but she won't tell me until I visit her today. I think she is going to be having a little girl.

The baby is still my child too, but I would like a little boy. I want a boy because I know how boys are. I really don't know how girls are since I'm not a girl.

Hinata and I walked out of my house and went to go see if Sasuke and Sakura are up to going with us to visit Amaya.

"Hey, Sasuke," I said when I saw him.

"Haven't seen you in a while," he said.

"I know but, I've been going on dates with Hinata," I said.

"True," he said. Hinata went inside to talk to Sakura.

"How is your relationship with Sakura going," I asked him.

"It's been pretty good lately," he said.

"Anymore fights," I asked. They have been arguing a lot lately. I don't know what it's about and I don't want to know. He hasn't told me either so I don't think he wants me to know either.

"A little bit not much," he said. I smiled at my best friend. He smiled back softly.

"That's good," I said. I had secrets of my own that I am keeping from him too. Only two people know and that is Hinata and Amaya.

"So what's up," he asked.

"I'm going to go see, Amaya. Would you like to come with Hinata and me," I asked.

"Sure, I'd love to go. I haven't seen Amaya since your birthday," he said.

"Let's go see if Sakura wants to come," I said. We walked into her house and Sakura was sitting on the couch talking with Hinata. They were talking silently.

"Hey, girls what's going on in here?"

"Nothing why," Sakura asked.

"Just wondering," Sasuke answered.

"Well I was wondering if you would like to go with me to visit Amaya," I asked.

"Sure, I would like to see her," she said. Hinata smiled at me and the look in her eyes told me she was hiding something from me. I mean she was allowed to have her secrets as well as me.


"Naruto, what have you been doing with Hinata," Sakura asked me on the way to Amaya's house.

"We have been watching movies and going out to restaurants," I said.

"That must be fun. Do you pay for it," she asked.

"Yes," I said to her.

"She seems to be happier with you," she said.

"She does," I agreed. She hasn't gone home since the day I found out about…

I don't even want to talk about that because it really upset the both of us. I didn't even want to know what was going on in her head when I found out. She looked pretty upset when I found out though. Then again what she found out about me upset her more then her abuse.

"That's a good thing," she said to me in a sweet tone.

"Yes, do you know what happens to her in her house," I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"I was surprised when I found out," I said.

"I was too. She is still such a sweet person," she said.

"I agree she is really sweet and I love her dearly," I said.

"Aww Naruto that is a really sweet thing to say," she said to me.

"Well I love Hinata. She is my world my everything," I said to her.

"I'm surprised you actually have a heart," Sakura said to me.

"I have a heart, but my heart belongs to my love, Hinata," I said. She smiled at me and I could tell she was happy that Hinata had such a good guy.

"I think I should have gone out with you when I had the chance," she said. We arrived at Amaya's house in the village when she said that.


I knocked on the door of Amaya's house. She opened it a few seconds later. She smiled at me and I hugged her.

"Hello, Naruto," she said.

"Hello," I said smiling at her. She was starting to show I noticed.

"You are starting to show," I said to her. She laughed and let me in. She noticed that I had brought guests to see her.

"Hello, everyone," she said.

"Hi, Amaya," everyone said to her.

"I'm surprised that you are here," she said to Sasuke and Sakura. She knew that Hinata was here because she wanted to be here with me.

"We haven't seen you in a while and I wanted to see how you were feeling," Sakura said.

"I've been fine. Just having a lot of mood swings because of my pregnancy," she said. Sakura and Hinata both understood that a woman had mood swings during their pregnancy. I know that already because Amaya has had a lot of mood swings when I came to visit her. Sasuke was the only one that was confused. I could tell on his face.

"You have mood swings when you get pregnant," he asked. She smiled at him and nodded her head. Sasuke looked scared for a minute. I looked at him.

"Sasuke, you well get used to it," I said.

"Really," he asked me.

"Trust me you will get used to it," I said.

"Okay," he said. Everyone decided that it was time to go inside because they were still standing outside and Amaya was starting to get hot. She turned her air conditioning on, but not to low so that we would freeze to death.

"So what is the gender of the baby," I asked her.

"I'm having a little girl," she said.

"That's so cool," I said. I wasn't disappointed.

"Naruto, if I die you will have to take care of the baby," she said.

"Amaya, don't think you are going to die. Besides I will be there to help Naruto with the baby," Hinata said.

"You don't understand," she said.

"What don't I understand," Hinata asked her.

"I am going to die, but not after the baby is born. I don't know when, but it is in my destiny to die," she said.

"Don't get into all that destiny crap," I said.

"It is part of my job as leader of this village to protect it with my life. That is part of my destiny," she said.

"Please don't start with the destiny crap again, Amaya," I said. She didn't answer me right away.

"Destiny is not crap," she said.

"Amaya, destinies can be changed. They can and you will live longer then you're father and mother. I will make sure of that since I do not go back on my word. That is still and will always be my ninja way," I told her.

"You can't change my mission and my destiny. If I have to die I will die," she said and she looked on the ground.

"Naruto is right," Hinata said defending me. Sasuke and Sakura sat quietly listening they didn't really want to get involved in this. They were looking at the three of us.

"He can be right, but not about my destiny," she said.

"I am still sick and tired of hearing about destiny crap. I hear this all the time from Neji ever since our battle," I said. Amaya didn't say anything she still had her eyes to the floor. I could tell she was starting to get exhausted. She was ready to fall asleep at any moment and I didn't want that to happen.

"I think we should leave, Naruto," Sasuke said.

"Yes, we should because Amaya is tired now," I said.

"I think Amaya should come stay at our place," Hinata said.

"You wouldn't mind," I asked.

"No, she is having my step daughter. Besides she is like a sister to me and I want her to spend a few days with her," she said.

"Okay," I said.

"Well let's get you're things," Hinata said. Sakura, Amaya, and Hinata all went into her bedroom to help her pick out some items to wear. I went into the bathroom to look at myself. I haven't cut in a few days. Hinata knew and she was a little upset, but she didn't interfere because she didn't want me to leave her. I was still happy she was still with me now and she hasn't interfered.

After fifteen minutes we were on the way back to my house. We got there in record time and Amaya fell asleep as soon as we got there. We had a sleep over. The girls shared my room and Sasuke and I shared the living room. I slept on the floor and Sasuke slept on the couch. I didn't mind the floor much.



© 2010 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's crazy that Naruto will be a daddy.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
1 Review
Added on March 23, 2010
Last Updated on March 23, 2010


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing