Truth or Dare part 2

Truth or Dare part 2

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 12

Truth or Dare Part 2


"Sasuke, truth or dare," I asked him.

"Dare," he said.

"I dare you to put on a pink and black bra and matching underwear," I said.

"I will not do that dare," he said.

"What are you a chicken," I asked. We started wrestling and he sat on me. It took a few minutes for me to get him off me. I was sitting on him by that time.

"Fine, I'll do the dare," he said because he wanted me to get off him. He went into my bedroom so he could change into the bra and matching underwear. When he came out everyone in the room was laughing at him.

"Aww Sasuke you look so cute in your bra and underwear," Sakura said laughing her head off. Sasuke was blushing because of his embarrassment.

"You do look nice," Hinata said.

"Of course you do," Amaya put in.

I was just laughing still and Sasuke gave me a look.

"Sakura, truth or dare," Sasuke asked her.

"Dare, lay it on me baby," she said still laughing. He changed out of the bra and underwear so he can dare Sakura.

"I dare you to go kiss Chouji," he said.

"I don't want to kiss that disgusting pig. Besides I'm with you. Won't you get mad at me," she asked.

"No, because I dared you to do that," he said.

"Fine," she said pouting like an infant. We all walked out of the house and followed her to Chouji's house. She rang the doorbell and Chouji's father answered the door.

"Hello," he said.

"Can you get Chouji, please," Sakura asked politely.

"Sure," he said.

"Chouji, you have company," his father yelled.

"Okay," Chouji yelled back. He came down the stairs and walked outside.

"Hey guys what are….," he couldn't finish. Sakura had her lips on his mouth. When she was done kissing him he was blushing. No one had ever kissed him before. I guess he wanted another one because he tried to get her to kiss him again. She slapped him in the head and made him fall over. I felt bad for the guy.

"Let's go," she yelled. I helped him up.

"I'm sorry about that," I said before walking off.

We were back in my living room sitting on the floor.

"Hinata, truth or dare," Sakura asked.

"Truth," she said.

"Have you slept with Naruto yet," she asked. Hinata was blushing.

"No," she said quickly. She was telling the truth we didn't have sex just yet. She wasn't ready for us to do anything. I would still sit on her though.

"Amaya, truth or dare," Hinata asked her.

"Truth," she answered. I guess she wasn't in the mood for a dare.

"Is it true that you have had a crush on this guy named Luther," she asked.

"No," Amaya said blushing. She wasn't lying and there was a little bit of pain in her eyes after that question was asked.

"I don't think we should play truth or dare anymore," Hinata said seeing the look in Amaya's eyes.

"I agree it was getting boring anyway," I said.


"I think you were mean to Amaya," I said.

"Yes, I think you were too," Sakura said. Amaya had been depressed because Luther didn't accept her. He doesn't even like her. He asked her out once and then cheated on her since she has been in the village.

This happened a month after she moved in. She was so depressed and I was sad for her. I asked her if I could beat the crap out of him.

"I feel bad now," Hinata said. I forgave her though and so did Amaya. Amaya was not going to hold a grudge on someone. She wasn't going to be rude because she thinks it's wrong to hold the grudges.

"It's okay. I forgave you," Amaya said. She was smiling at Hinata who looked sad.

"I know," Hinata said. She was still frowning and Amaya didn't look all that happy herself. I didn't blame either of them for being sad, but I hope this sadness didn't last long.

I hugged Hinata because I wanted to see her smile. She still wouldn't smile because she knew she hurt her. I kissed her now and started tickling her. She started laughing and there was a tiny smile there.

I wouldn't stop tickling her until she would smile bigger than how she was smiling. Amaya was watching us and she was laughing too. Hinata fell on the floor from laughing so hard. I sat on her and started tickling her more.

She was struggling underneath my weight. She was trying to get me off of her, but it was unsuccessful. She was getting fidgety and I still wouldn't let her up. She just stopped struggling and I continued to sit on her and tickle her.


After another hour of torture I let Hinata up. She stopped laughing and she was still smiling. When I let her up her hair was also messy from being sat on. She had seemed to enjoy herself.

"I feel better," she said.

"Good because if you didn't you would be in the same position," I told her. Amaya wasn't really paying attention to us.

"Hinata, I'm going to sit on Amaya for a second. Do you mind," I asked her in a whisper.

"Not really," she whispered back. I went over to Amaya and sat on her. She started to pay attention then. She just smiled at me.

"You are so calm right now," I said to her.

"I should have expected you were going to sit on me once," she said.

"I sit on you every time I see you," she said.

"I know, but I didn't think you would sit on me today," she responded.

"Well I hadn't sat on you yet. I wanted to," I said.

"Am I that comfy," she asked me.

"Just as comfy as Hinata," I said. That made her smile and I knew she felt better. We were all tired and we were all going to have another sleepover. Then we are going to bring Amaya back home.



© 2010 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed reading this.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
1 Review
Added on March 23, 2010
Last Updated on March 23, 2010


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing