Hinata and Naruto's Fight

Hinata and Naruto's Fight

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 13

Hinata and Naruto's Fight

"Amaya, are you ready to go," Hinata asked Amaya. She helped Amaya pack her bags. She was ready to go home as it was. I think she was home sick although the village hasn't been her home that long. I know she misses her old home. She told me in a letter she sent me like two weeks ago.

The letter included that she misses her grandparents. She had just heard that her grandpa had gotten sick again. She was worried and she hasn't really been sleeping well. That's all I know. She writes me letters, but during the times we visit we don't talk about her family. I think it is because she doesn't really want to get into it.

I was staring at her because she looked a little sad. She wasn't really talking or paying attention to anything.

"Amaya, are you ready to go," Hinata asked again. She looked up and realized that Hinata was talking to her.

"Yes, just about. I have to go to the bathroom," she said. She went into my bathroom.

"I wonder what's eating her," Hinata said.

"That's what I am starting to wonder," I responded back.

"You need to talk to her, Naruto," Hinata responded.

"You're right," I said. I was worried about her because of the look she had in her eyes. I knew that look shouldn't be there because she is always happy. I didn't know what to say to her because she is hard to deal with sometimes. I love tickling her because she laughs.

She came out of the bathroom and we were on our way out the door. Sakura and Sasuke were going to walk with us just incase I needed to fight and she needed to be protected. Hinata would help protect her as well.

I was still worried about her though because she wasn't saying much to anyone. The first time I have ever met her she was talkative. These days she hasn't really been too talkative. I think that isn't normal for her.

"Do you think we will get attacked today," Sasuke asked.

"I bet we will," I said.

"I doubt it will be a hard fight like last time," Amaya said. The last fight I had was with Fuyuki. He wasn't really that tough. Our fight made me laugh because he claimed he was strong, but he wasn't.

"That fight was a joke," I said.

"One blow and he was dead," Sasuke said.

"You hit him in one blow," Hinata asked me.

"Not really one blow. I used Rasengan which is pretty powerful," I said. Sasuke agreed with me on that one. He saw me blow the guy away.

"Yes, it is," Amaya agreed since she was there from the beginning. She was smiling which made me happy because she was smiling.

"We should get you there without you having to fight," Hinata said.

"Don't worry about me, Hinata," I said.

"I am going to worry. I am your girlfriend after all," she said.

"That's true, but I can take care of myself. Aren't I the one that inspired you to become strong anyways," I asked her.

"That is the truth, but you still need to be careful. There are probably worse villains then Fuyuki," she said. She was really worried over nothing. She may be right though. I mean Orochimaru is still out there. I didn't know what I was going to do to him if I had ever seen him again.

"You are right, Hinata," I said.

"I told you I was," she said.

"The thing is I can be strong by myself," I said.

"No, you can't," she said. I was afraid we were going to have our first argument.

"I can, Hinata, believe me. I can take care of myself," I said.

"You wouldn't even be alive right now if we hadn't taken care of you," she said.

"You know that I am the most hated guy in our village. You don't have to rub that in my face," I said getting angry.

"I wasn't trying to rub that in your face," she said.

"That's what it seems like you were doing," I said.

"Naruto, I was not. I was just trying to say that we take care of you," she said.

"I don't need you to take care of me," I said.

"I want to. I love you," she said.

"If you loved me we wouldn't be talking about this right," I said.

"You were the one who isn't being careful," she said.

"What? Is it my fault that the village hates me? That they threw the kunai at me," I asked angrily.

"No, but..," she said.

"I'm out just leave me alone," I said. I ran off because I was angry and I wanted to let off some steam. I didn't want to fight with her, but she was making everything so difficult.

I was walking around in the forest because I was still angry. I took out a kunai knife and ran it down my skin. I knew what I was doing was wrong. Hinata already knows about it. I don't need them to know yet. Amaya already knows.

She didn't need to talk to me like that. She knows that I am the most hated guy in the village. She doesn't understand what it felt like to be hated. She didn't know what it felt like to have a demon inside. She will never know because she doesn't have a demon like I have.

She wouldn't know what goes through my mind. She doesn't understand that it hurts to be hated. She needs to know that I love her. Sometimes she just needs to mind her own business. She needs to let me handle mine.

I cut myself again with the blade. It felt good and I haven't done it in a while. I remember how good it feels now. I remember how relaxed it made me feel.

I was thinking of giving Hinata a break. I was thinking of breaking up with her. I really wanted to now that she mad me angry. She didn't understand what I went through before I met her. She wants to keep thinking she knows me then she can.

I decided it was time to go back to see what they were doing. I didn't want to be alone at the moment. Before I left I cleaned up the blood. I cleaned off my kunai knife. I rolled my sleeves down and walked back to where everyone was.

"Naruto," Hinata said when she saw me.

"What," I said. I was still mad at her.

"I want to apologize," she said. I just looked at her with disgust. I didn't feel bad for the sad look I saw on her face. She still didn't understand that she hit me in a weak spot. She will learn to pay the price.

I didn't say anything to her and I started walking. Everyone was following me. They were probably afraid that I was going to hurt someone. The thing was I already hurt myself. I didn't need to hurt anyone. They still won't know about my scars and I hope they don't.

Hinata still looked sad as we walked. I decided that I was going to break up with her. We can get back together when I am not so upset anymore.



© 2010 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's terrible

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
1 Review
Added on March 23, 2010
Last Updated on March 23, 2010


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing