Break-Up

Break-Up

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 14

Break-Up


Hinata was frowning and I didn't really care at this point. She shouldn't have argued with me. She should have learned that I am not in the mood for this. I don't need the stress she is putting me under.

It is a lot of stress and I can't deal with it right now. I hate being stressed out, but who likes being stressed anyway. I think I am going to make the right decision. I don't want to hurt the love of my life, but I will anyway. I need some time alone from her.

"Hinata, we need to talk privately," I said.

"Why," she asked me scared of what I was going to say to her. I knew she was going to be scared after the fight we had. That was out first fight and it was going to be out last until we get back together. I do plan on getting back together with her. I was going to after I straighten out my feelings.

I do have to think though. I mean she has been there for me. She has been everything that I could ever want. She has loved me unconditionally. She knows what I have been doing for the last few months. I do trust her not to say anything. Well of course Amaya knows about it too. She was the first one to know.

Hinata was more upset about it, but she has gotten used to it. She has seen me do it to myself. She watched helplessly as I dug the knife into my skin. I didn't need her to see that, but she did. I wanted that to be our little secret. She might squeal on me after we break up.

The only thing I do not want for her is to be in the house with her father. He is an abusive jerk and he doesn't understand that he doesn't have the right to hit his daughter. He didn't have the right to lay his hand upon her. He should be in a mental hospital.

She really didn't deserve the treatment she has gotten. I was not going to kick her out to live with her father again. I will ask Sakura if Hinata could stay with her while I sort out my feelings. I didn't want Hinata to watch me. I didn't want her to see the pain that I will be in.

It will take a week or so to sort out my feelings. I just don't want to put pressure one her because I love her. I still love her, but I do want some time apart. I don't want her to worry. I don't want her to feel hurt. I don't want her to cry.

I know if I keep her on this emotional rollercoaster she will maybe not heal. Her wounds will get to deep and she will be in a lot of pain. She won't have physical pain because I would never hit the girl of my dreams. I would never lay a finger on her to make her feel pain. I would hold her in my arms because I love her.

She just doesn't need to be in pain because of my hardships. She does deserve someone better than me. I don't think I can satisfy her. I don't think I can lift the burden that has been put on her shoulders because of me. I don't want to see her emotionally hurting. I don't want to see her get physically hurt. I don't want anything to happen to her.

"It is important," I said to her. She was frowning because she might have known what was coming to her. Amaya shot me a look and I just nodded. She gave me a sad look. She knew what was happening. She didn't believe that I was going to go through with it. She had tears in her eyes. Sakura and Sasuke were confused, but I was going to tell them later.


We walked a few feet away from the other guys so they couldn't hear us talking.

"Hinata, I really don't want to hurt you," I said.

"I know you don't," she said.

"I do want you to know that I still love you and always will," I said.

"Okay," she said.

"I hope that you can forgive me," I said. I kissed her on the cheek and she smile at me sadly.

"I'm sorry," she responded.

"I want to take a break," I said. She had tears rolling down her cheeks because she knew that we were going to get back together.

"I understand," she said.

"I only want to do this because I don't want to cause you pain. I want to sort out some of my feelings. I still love you and I still want us to be together. Right now is just not a good time. I think it will only be a week," I said.

"A week," she asked.

"I only need a week because I think that my feelings will be straightened out by then. I just don't want you to get all sad and hurt. I really want you to be happier. I don't think that I can make you to happy," I said.

"You do make me happy," she said.

"I figured that I did, but it doesn't seem like you are," I said.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you think that. I love you and respect you," she said.

"I respect you as well," I said. I hugged her and kissed her and we both knew that we were still in love. We just needed a break. We needed to be away from each other for a while.

"Do you want to stay with Sakura for that week," I asked her.

"I wouldn't mind staying with her," she said.

"I just don't want to make you feel bad," I said.

"Naruto, what is truly going on in your head," she asked me.

"I don't know right now," I said.

"You aren't thinking of doing anything bad are you," she asked. I didn't answer that question. I knew what she was getting at. I knew I would for making her leave, but that was because we needed this. We have been stressing each other out for a little while.

"I think we should go back to the others," I said ignoring the question. She was crying and she knew the answer to that.

"I won't tell anyone," she said.

"I know you won't," I said.


We walked to the others who were looking worried about us because we had been gone for a little while. We were still talking as we walked back to them, but she was still crying. The only reason was because I was still going to do what she didn't want me to do.

We might be broken up a for a little while, but she still doesn't want me to do it. She thinks it could kill me. I knew it could, but it made me feel better.

When Sakura saw that Hinata was crying she ran up to us.

"Hinata, are you okay," she asked her.

"No, we broke up," she said.

"You what," she yelled.

"He broke up with me," she said.

"Why did you do that," she yelled at me.

"We are going to get back together," I said.

"You are a liar," she said.

"Leave me alone," I said. Hinata and Sakura walked away from me and I didn't feel alone about it. I knew that Sakura was going to do something stupid.



© 2010 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on March 23, 2010
Last Updated on March 23, 2010


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing