Hospitalized Again

Hospitalized Again

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥

Chapter 17

Hospitalized Again


I slit my wrists open when Sasuke ended my friendship. I watched the blood slowly drip down my arms. I wanted the blood to flow down my arm. I was going not going to clean the cuts that were on my arms. I didn't want to because every thing Sasuke said was true. I didn't say anything back because it was all true it was mean, but it was true.

I didn't care as I slipped into a sudden unconsciousness. I was laying on the hard earth and I hoped no one would find me. Though I knew that they were going to find me. I just didn't want them too.

When I woke up a few days later it was bright in the room. I didn't know where I was and personally I didn't want to find out. When the door opened in popped a nurse. Then I knew that I was in a hospital room.

"Doctor, the paitient opened his eyes," called the nurse when she saw that my eyes were opened. The doctor walked into the room and she was glaring at me. Tsunade then walked into the room.

"Why were you in the woods by yourself bleeding," she asked me.

"I don't even want to get into it. How do you know that I was by myself in the woods?"

"Amaya brought you here. She said she found you bleeding. You were slowly dying. You should thank her for getting you to the hospital in the first place," the old hag said.

"No, thanks," I said to her.

"You better she rescued you from dying. She treated your wounds when she found you. She brought you here when you didn't become conscious. Then I healed you, but what I want to know is how you got all those scars on your arm," she said.

"I am not telling you how they got there. Maybe you could figure it out," I responded.

"Well jeeze, I don't know why don't you tell me," she said gentler. I didn't respond because I didn't want to tell her. She just gave me a look that I didn't understand when I wa silent. I could tell that she was worried about me, but I didn't want her to worry.

"Please, don't worry about me," I said to her. She didn't say much and walked out of the room. She told me before she left that I had a few people that wanted to see me.


"Naruto, are you okay," Amaya asked me when she entered the room after Tsunade left.

"Yes," I said. Then she smacked me in the back of the head. She was really angry. I knew why because she found me slowly dying. She didn't want me to die any time soon. I guess it was because she wanted the baby to have a dad. She thought she was going to die, but I don't think she will die anytime soon. She just believes that I will die, but I don't know why she thinks that. She believes that she will have the same fate as her Dad did. I won't let that happen though. I will make sure that she lives longer then her dad had lived.

"You scared me you know," she said.

"I know I scared you," I responded. I mean I almost died that would scare anybody.

"You don't need to do that you know," she said.

"Does Hinata know," I asked her.

"Yes, she does and she was crying," she told.

'Oh crap she is going to kill me,' I thought to myself.

"She is upset that you did what you did. As am I and I wanted to make sure you lived through this. For our child's sake of course. I won't be around much longer after," she said.

"Stop saying that because you know it is not true."

"It is true and that is my destiny," she said again. I still hate all that destiny crap and she doesn't understand that. I will never like all that destiny crap ever.

"Can you stop saying crap about destiny," I asked her.

"No, because you know that is the truth," she responded. I sighed because I hated hearing about all of this. Destiny is crap because Neji put all this in my head before. He wanted to become stronger then the main branch in his clan. He almost killed Hinata which is what set me off. I swore that I was going to protect her with my life.

Now I was protecting her because she was my girlfriend, but I am not protecting her anymore because we broke up. I will protect her again when I know I am mature enough to handle it. I know I am not really that mature.

"You may think it is the truth, but I am going to be here to protect you," I told her.

"I know you will be able to protect me, but really I don't want you to protect me. When I have the baby I will be able to take care of myself. You know that I am a strong person," she said.

"I know you are, but you need me more then you know," I responded.

"Well I'm going to go. Hinata wanted to come see you," she said.


"Naruto," Hinata said entering the room crying. She hugged my chest when she came in.

"I'm sorry," I whispered in her ear.

"Why did you do that, Naruto," she asked me.

"I lost my best friend because of Sakura," I said.

"Well you shouldn't have said all you said to her," she responded.

"Did you hear anything she said to me," I questioned her.

"Yes, but what you said was wrong."

"What she said was worse and you know it. You probably agreed with everything she said," I responded.

"No, I didn't," she said.

"I don't believe you. Leave I don't want to talk to you right now," I said.

"Naruto, I'm...," I cut her off.

"Please just leave," I said getting her off me and showing her the door. After she left I just fell asleep because I didn't want to see anyone esle. I didn't want them to be around me. No one especially Sakura and Sasuke because I knew they were going to come see me next. I know they know I am in the hospital. I doubt that Sakura feels bad about it. Sasuke probably feels double that and he should blame what he said to me on that.

I really don't regret anything I said about Sakura because what she had said to me was worse. That didn't help me at all and I was not in the mood to see them.



© 2010 Angie Diane♥♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ohh man that's so good.. Keep writing this please :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
1 Review
Added on March 23, 2010
Last Updated on March 23, 2010


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing