A Distant Memory- Chapter 2

A Distant Memory- Chapter 2

A Chapter by Angie Diane♥♥
"

It's not as long as the first chapter.

"

Chapter 2

            Amaya woke up for school at five o’clock because she needed to get ready for school. She was a little moody when she woke up because she has a lot of things on her mind. Most of it was because she was thinking about her mother.


            Her mother raised her from her birth. Her father was always working. Now he was trying to be there for her more, but he really can’t. He still has to make money for the house hold. He was still always working. He worked a forty hour week, but he also put in overtime. He needed the money to pay the bills and support his daughter.


            She understood why he was busy all the time. She knew that is expensive to take care of a teenager. She got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her waist. She didn’t want her father to see her naked. She went into her room and got dressed.


            When she was all done getting ready for school she left for the ten minute walk to the high school. She walked to school with a lot of things in her mind. While she was on her way to school she saw Dallas waiting for her. He would wait for her sometimes when he wanted to tell her things. He would tell her a lot because he really cared for her.


            “Hey Dallas what’s going on?”


            “Nothing, I was really worried about you. You look sad today,” Dallas responded. He was always worried about her when she gets upset. She doesn’t really like that he cares about her that much. He was not like that with everyone else. He was more loving towards her. Later she will then realize he doesn’t really care about her.


            “I figured that since you were waiting for me. You do that every time you are worried about me. I’m not sad today.”


            “I’m always worried about you though,” he said.


            “I know, but you are really worried. The only times you actually wait for me are when you are extremely worried,” she said.


            “I was just making sure that you were feeling better,” Dallas said.


            They started walking a little faster because they wouldn’t have made it to the school on time. Amaya didn’t want to be late to class. She didn’t like that class, but most of the time she wasn’t late. Her favorite class of the day was seventh period. She had creative writing which was the best class of the day.  She had started off with Criminal law seventh period for half the year. She loved that class because she liked learning about law. She loved the teacher of that class though. She never yelled at anyone. She liked her students and she cared for them. She liked her a lot and she wants to have her again for English 4 if she teaches it. That teacher normally teaches Freshmen and Seniors.


            Her first period class was gym and she only liked playing basketball in that class. She hated when they played volleyball because she is not good at that game. She was never good at it and she hated learning how to play. She liked when they went outside and they walked on the track. She loved walking and she could walk as fast or slow as she wanted. The teachers didn’t really care. Well lately for gym she has been in the library because she was on medical.


            Her second period was English. She didn’t really like the teacher too much. Her teacher only cared about a few of the students. She would talk to them every day about nonschool related things. She would mostly talk about her job and her college. She didn’t like how the teacher was behind all the other teachers. They were reading Frankenstein while other classes were on Pride and the Prejudice. She really wanted to get to that book already. She didn’t like how the teacher treated students either. She was a real you know what she’s getting at.


            Her third period was a half of period of chorus and a half of period of lunch. She didn’t like chorus anymore because the teacher always had an attitude. She was better than her second period teacher though. Her second teacher doesn’t give a hang about her. Her third period teacher was more concerned about her. She didn’t like how her third period teacher gave quizzes though. They only had twenty-three minutes of the class.  She just wanted to sing during that class. She didn’t want to take quizzes. At lunch she would talk to her friends. She loved talking to her friends. She was happy that she had them to sit with.


            Her fourth period class was Lab Ecology. She really enjoyed that class. She thought the teacher was really nice. She doesn’t have a problem with her. She likes that they get to plant things in that class. She planted tomatoes with her friend and the rest of the class planted other things. She liked that they also planted plants in the green house. She had a flower growing and when it was done growing it will be beautiful. She likes when they go outside for that class because they get to see things that have bloomed.


            Her fifth period class was U.S. History 2. She liked the teacher, but she didn’t like some of the kids in the class. Some of the kids were really immature. They didn’t respect the teacher like they were supposed to. Some of the kids had called that class boring. She felt bad for the teacher because he was nice. He had flipped out on the class though when they called it boring. She liked learning about history as well. She didn’t like when people made the class bad. She had some friends in the class that didn’t like any of the people either. The kids in her class were really jerks to the teacher. She had some problems in the class in the beginning, but they got better as time went on.


            Her sixth period class is Algebra 2. She has some trouble in that class, but she likes the teacher.  She was nice and she was funny at some moments. Her teacher talked about her kids a lot though. She didn’t really complain though. She liked little kids so she didn’t really care. The only thing is that the teacher gives a lot of notes. She didn’t mind though because they would really help her out.


            Her last class of the day was Band. She hated Band class. She was in with a mix of people. She had some freshmen in her class. She had sophomores and juniors which is what she is. She didn’t like two out of the three other juniors that were in the class. She liked some of the freshmen because they were in band. She only liked band freshmen. She played the trumpet. She was getting better than she had when she was a sophomore. She knows most of the notes now. She thought the teacher was good until he spread her business. She doesn’t really like the teacher as much as she did the year before. Besides he had changed from last year. He isn’t as nice as he had been. He is yelling a lot and she didn’t like that. He also had an attitude. She didn’t like a few of the freshmen in the class. After what had happened she would never like them again. She wanted to punch him in the face every day.


            Dallas and Amaya were in the school and Johnny caught up to them. She smiled at Johnny to show him that she was okay and that he didn’t really need to worry. She knew she was going to see him in the library. She was hoping that he wouldn’t ask her anything like he did the day before.


            “Hey Dallas, hey Amaya. What’s up,” Johnny asked.


            “Nothing much, but I have to go to my locker. See you two later,” she said and walked to her locker. She wanted to get the books she needed for the classes. She only needed to get her stuff for second to fourth period at the moment.


            “Is she really okay,” Johnny asked Dallas when she walked away.


            “She is fine. Don’t worry about her. She is a good person. She won’t hold a grudge against you.


            “I hope not,” Johnny responded as he walked away. He didn’t want to be late to class. He didn’t want to be written up for being late. He had the same teacher as Amaya for first period.


            He met up with Amaya who was now walking to the library. He was going to see her when the teacher walked them down to the library for the research paper that they were doing.


            He went to his class and five minutes later he was in the library and Amaya was sitting at a table. She wasn’t on the computer again. He sat down next to her. She smiled at him when she sat down. She didn’t really care if she sat next to him or not. She had a notebook in front of her. She was recopying notes into her notebook. She needed to recopy them because the notes were really sloppy and she wanted to make them neat.


            “Are you really okay,” Johnny asked.


            “Yes, I am. You really don’t need to ask me,” she said.


            “Alright,” he said. She looked really sick though in his opinion. She looked ill and she looked like she could faint at any second. She looked really weak and her skin was pale. Johnny was afraid that she was going to collapse.


            He was really worried about her because she was really nice to him. He didn’t want to pass up an opportunity to talk to her.

            “Amaya, you look really sick though,” he said.


            “What,” she asked him.


            “You look really sick,” he said again. Before Johnny knew it Amaya fainted and fell onto his shoulder. Johnny was really scared and he called his teacher over. He ended up calling 9-1-1 and when they got there they put her on a stretcher and carried her out.

           

 

 

 



© 2010 Angie Diane♥♥


Author's Note

Angie Diane♥♥
It isn't as long, but it has detail. Tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on April 8, 2010
Last Updated on July 17, 2010


Author

Angie Diane♥♥
Angie Diane♥♥

Not like you need to know..., NJ



About
Name: Angie Diane Age: 22 Birthday: You can guess. -.- I don't feel like telling anyone... Add me on facebook if you want... https://www.facebook.com/BlackedHearted Also just let me know that.. more..

Writing