Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
they're coming

they're coming

A Story by Suicidal Cupid

     He wanted to run. He wanted to flee with great haste- away from the cold, chilling air. Away from the grisly tombstones and foul, putrid stench of decaying lost hopes.

     But something was stopping him.

     His feet became quicksand. His eyes filled with spectacles of deformed Monstrosities. Monstrosities that reached out for him, ripping through his clothes and tearing away at his skin.

     His freshly oozing blood seeped out with great ferver, painting the graves around him and soiling the dank, sodden ground, turning it to a steamy quicksand.

     Again he tried to run.

     Sweat began to mix with sticky crimson. And The Creatures came at him again, relentless in thwarting his escape. They pulled him in. Deep down into the bloody mud he sank.

     He resisted.

     He struggled.

     The Things pulled him even farther. He was suffocating now. His lungs filled with dirt. His mouth filled with the sour taste of his own rotting life.

     With one last effort, he powered himself out, collapsing on the ground beside.

     He felt a chill.

     He looked down at himself, only to find his flesh had been stripped away from his ragged bones. Stripped away and stolen deep down by The Things, was the rest of him.

     He watched as They pulled the last of him under and sighed.

     He was naked bones.

     He looked around. The Creatures had left. They would not return. And so he sat. He decided to rest a while. He was tired. Really tired. More tired than he had ever felt before. 

     He laid his head on the withered gravestone beside him. He felt warm. He felt at peace.

     He felt alive.

     He decided to stay there forever, as he read his own name from off the grave. He smiled.

     Everything finally made sense. 

© 2010 Suicidal Cupid


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like how you surprized me i could not figure out in the begging of it i loved there is only one other writer who i have read an done that you might like it is Dream(a book)By:xAngeredxCementx I think think that how u spell it

Posted 14 Years Ago


Hm... well, that was interesting, in the beginning I knew nothing about what was going on, but that was probably what kept me reading. Which is good. And then the ending was simply spectacular!
Everything Finally Made Sense
It was a good piece, I certainly enjoyed it anyway!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 24, 2010
Last Updated on January 24, 2010

Author

Suicidal Cupid
Suicidal Cupid

Goreblunder Cemetery, CA



About
what about me?? more..

Writing
Delicious Delicious

A Chapter by Suicidal Cupid



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..