Saveyoure

Saveyoure

A Poem by Suicidal Cupid

     The quest for resolution did not bid him company. The tides of comfort passed, unfelt, and untimely to the extend of his reach. His journey was clear to be soon over.
     Those he held dearest were the keepers of his aching chest- his insides throbbed with the ruse of false keepers.
     Nothing more than normal is what he desired. But alone and dead is what he felt most. The last of his kind. The only of his kind.
     Though he walks through the valley, there is no shadow of death. For the fear that arises exists only in his own prison. A place long since holding him captive. Where deterring thoughts strip away at his sanity. And where the fiery wings of an unarrivable salvation cease to appear.
     He takes it upon himself to find his own destitution. The only sanctuary that gives him any prominence within his confine of brimstone. He searches. He loses himself. He falls to the freezing ground.
     In the distance is the faint glow of his savior. She calls to him now, in a voice so sweet. A voice of old. Would she rescue him? Would she bring him into the light and warm him by her fire?
     Her pleasant face lifts him to his feet. And her aura brings him to walk. A walk he had forgotten long, long ago. He runs to her now. And she to him. 
     They are in a familiar world. One they had ruled together. One that still blanketed them with warmth. A warmth much different than the torturous embers that dried his weary soul.
     "Take me away from here..." he told her. "Relieve me from this morbid abyss." 
     He hoped she would. He hoped she would keep him from returning, for his destiny lay in two places. And one was dragging him closer with every passing moment.   
         

© 2010 Suicidal Cupid


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on January 25, 2010
Last Updated on January 25, 2010

Author

Suicidal Cupid
Suicidal Cupid

Goreblunder Cemetery, CA



About
what about me?? more..

Writing
Delicious Delicious

A Chapter by Suicidal Cupid