Chapter One: Frank

Chapter One: Frank

A Chapter by Liz-z

 Chapter One: Frank

Dear Anthony,

                You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me so far. Words can’t describe how you’ve made me feel. Don’t ever feel like I didn’t have the best summer with you,. I know that sounds cheesy but I mean It., I swear it. And no matter how much I wish you were here you’re not…you’re still there… and I’m here. I wish you were here, with me, I wish you were in with reach, and that I could keep you all to myself, forever. But as we both know New York isn’t going to be an easy place to go ever weekend, and it’ll be 100% selfish if I try to keep you all to myself.

                How could she expect me to continue…? I could feel the need of tears wanted to leave my body, and I could feel the smashing of my heart. ‘Such it up, you knew this was coming,’ I had to tell myself before ever continuing.

          They’re tears running down so hard. I know it’s the last thing you would want to hear, but there are. I love you Anthony Iero and the feelings are getting stronger, and I can’t wait any longer. It’s now or I’ll never want to let you go, ever.... I'm rambling on. I really don't want to lose in touch though. That's the last thing I would ever want. I know it sounds selfish but I don’t know what I’ll do if I don’t hear from you… these five weeks have been the best weeks of my life.  

        The first time I met her I introduced myself as Anthony Iero. Why? I figured this is camp and nobody knows what a loser I am. This is camp, so why not start fresh, starting with a name?

I ‘m sorry, I love you, and I’ll miss you. Please understand.

                        Love always,

                                    Amaya

            I put the letter down, and just looked at it… ‘I love you too’ I whispered. I stud up not know what next, when I would break down… but I wasn’t. I was completely numb, then I started to feel… angry.

        Why would she do this, this way? Why not pick up the phone and call me…? Or chat with me on my MySpace? For almost a week we’ve been keeping in touch through there. She hated me, I hated her. No, how could I say that? What the hell’s wrong with me? That couple of days I didn’t go online. I didn’t see my best friend Ray, or G. I didn’t feel like dealing with that. I just sat in my room with a video game on my computer screen. Whatever, life sucks.



© 2010 Liz-z


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

320 Views
Added on July 4, 2010
Last Updated on July 12, 2010
Tags: My, Chemical, Romance, Frank, Iero, Summer, Fling, Gerard, Way, Ray, Toro


Author

Liz-z
Liz-z

About
I love to write, even though I could use some more practice, constructive criticism perhaps? :) I love music, the end! THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF GERARD WAY 1.thou shall never let.. more..

Writing