WIth a Kiss I Give You This

WIth a Kiss I Give You This

A Story by Liz-z
"

edit version. The story that started "Forever & Always Will I Love You"

"

Jamie

"Jamie! Are you coming," Aaron smiled offering his hand, "Or am I going to have to drag you?" Instead of taking his hand like I wanted to, I frowned and turned away. I wasn't going to take his hand. He wasn't the boss of me. He acted like he was the boss of me ever since we were little "Jamie please," he begged.

"I don't want to go." I complained while he walked over to me.

"And why not?" He asked with a killer smile, which would usually make me give in, "Is it because you're afraid of ditching gym?" He teased while I stuck out me tongue. "Oh," he sighed laughing softly, "Is it because you want to hang around Damian? You still got a crush on him?" He half smiled while shaking his head in disappointment. I hated when he said things like that. I hated when he insisted I liked his brother. I don't. I don't.

"Please, like I'd ever fall for your brother," I rolled my eyes and said honestly and annoyed. Damian was Aaron's twin brother. Even though Damian has the most amazing ocean eyes followed by his blonde hair, I couldn't ever have any feelings for him... Why? Because I had feelings for Damian's stupid brother who didn't get that. Damian was also the first born and most favorite by his parents and peers, even though his parents assured Aaron they are both equally loved.

"You use to," he insinuated.

"No I didn't" I objected.

"Yeah huh," he insisted.

"Nu uh," Don't push it, I wanted to say, but Aaron cut me off.

"Yeah huh," Just like when we were five. I've know Aaron for 11 years and still he doesn't get it. "Please come." he begged with puppy dog eyes and his hands cuffed together.

"Fine, if I go it's your treat."

"As always," So I finally took his hand. There is always some kind of spark while I'm around him... I just wonder if he feels it too.

He pulled me to the back of the school where we left from between the back gates, which are usually open for teachers who get lunch somewhere else. I don't blame them. Even if I wasn't a vegetarian I wouldn't take a bite.

Where were we headed? A couple of blocks away to the lake where we'd go all the time as kids. Then if we still had time or didn't feel like attending to the next class, we'd catch a movie, but never have enough time to stay for the ending. And I didn't care, as long as I was with him...

Aaron

I knew she didn't like Damian; it was a stupid question to ask, especially since I know she hates me asking. One of these day's I'm really going to piss her off... But I couldn't help it. I'm always living as the shadows of my brother, like I'm not even real anymore. Sometimes I feel like it's only a matter of time where she'll get sick of me and go for Damian, just like everyone else.

Her hand was still in mine, just the way I liked it, just the way she liked it too. Sometimes I hated her for hanging around me. I feel like I'm keeping her from so much more... more friends, more options. But I was selfish, and didn't care, and she didn't seem to mind.

Jamie

"This isn't the way we usually go," I said while pushing my bangs way from my eyes. He smiled and continues walking, like I didn't say a word. We were in James’s Park Lake but this time we were headed a different direction. 

He stayed quiet leaving me to my thoughts as I was leaving him to his. 

I trusted him but still wondered.  Focus. What was different other then the direction? Concentrate. I told myself, but I couldn't. My thought's where about him.

Before I could figure things out on my own, I saw the sign. "Welcome to James’ Park Garden." I wanted to ask him what we were doing here but decided to enjoy to moment.

He smiled at me. I don’t know what anyone can’t see... I see somebody worth while... I loved the way he'd speak as if nobody else was around, and the way he'd hang around me, the way we touched.  His jet black hair (which use to be brown) down to the bottom of his neck, green eyes, and his loving smile, was just a bonus.

Aaron

She likes it. I could tell. "So do you like it?" I asked just to hear her voice again.

"It's beautiful Aaron," she smiled and gave me a hug... To be honest I liked the way she fit into my arms and my chest.
We sat down a couple of feet away from the bridge just to sit for a while.  "Now I don't mean to kill the moment... but why did you take me here." I wanted to answer but I didn't know the answer myself. She frowned, "just killed the moment... huh?"

"No, I just don't know... I felt like it."

"Hm." she replied... looking doubtful. Ugh. I just ruined the moment. "No you didn't," she said reading my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked confused. I was pretty sure I didn't say that out loud.

"You didn't kill the moment..." she gave me a smile. KISS HER YOU IDIOT. I yelled at myself... but didn't. I resisted.

"Want to go see the garden?" She nodded and I helped her up. My best friend since I was five, the only girl who didn't hang out with me just to get to know my brother, the only girl who I can be myself around without having to worry.

We crossed the bridge while talking about some new coming Batman comic we both wanted to read, and the ultimate X-Man series. I liked that we argued about Pollock and Dali when talking about art, how strong she felt about Jackson Pollock. I liked when she talked about the books she loves to read and what she wants to read... Just everything about her...

While she bended over to smell the roses I decided to join her, her face next to mine. When she started rising I... brushed her check... I took a steep... and ... a-and...

Jamie

 

He's touching me, gently. I'm not so sure, what do I do? It's pulling me forward. And I could see what he's trying to do too, I can't let this moment pass, I can't, so I let our lips touch. Aaron's leaving my breath... less

Aaron

She kissed me, she wants more? I must be doing something right. I want more, so I kiss her back again.

Jamie

He's kissing me back... or am I dreaming again. Am I really up in the clouds once again? No I'm not. One of his hands is right on my check and the other? Is on my waist? How the hell do I know what I'm doing...? Everything feels so right, so magical. I love it. Soft lips are what I can taste, and I feel his hair between my fingers. I c-can't believe it. It's just our lips touching... until... u-until.

Aaron

Her arms were wrapped around my neck. I slipped my tongue in softly. Her soft hands moving down to my waist and my arms moving up to her face, to hold her. I pulled some hair away from her eyes even thought they were still closed.  Finally I pulled away letting us both breathe, I studied her face. She was smiling, so I did too, still not sure what the effect was going to be.


Jamie

He pulled away from me and that was okay. He left me breathless. I looked at his eyes and smiled. I didn't frown until I saw his smile fade. Why are you fading? No keep on smiling please?

Aaron

I. Liked. It. More that I should have had.

She's waiting for me to say something... "Um..." Oh 'smooth' Aaron.
"Um." she replied.
"I. uh. got. to go." I blurred out.
"W-what?" she asked so innocently. No, Jamie, don't be mad at me... I just need time to think... I wanted to say so badly. "Y-you're just leaving?"
I started to walk; I didn't want to talk anymore... what was wrong with me? Why was I being such an Idiot? She's suppose to me my best friend, and I was letting her down, but I'm lost right now, confused.
I looked back one last time; she just stared at the ground, looking down, like she was about to tear up. Oh beloved, don't be hurt, don't cry. WHY AM I SO STUPID? I started running by then.

Jamie.

He's. Just. Leaving-g. Me. Here Alone... He's. Just. Leaving. Me. Here Alone? I want to feel so angry, but I'm not. Instead, I'm choking up, I'm about to cry. Why are you doing this to me, Aaron? Why don't you just talk to me, Aaron?

The. Next. Day.

Jamie

I watched him walk to his class room just before homeroom, and I meant to confront him, but I just couldn't. I couldn't

Aaron

I shared History with her. And of course, just my luck, guess who isn't working in partners today. We were surprised with some kind of presentation. All I knew was I needed to talk to her, urgently.

Jamie

It's lunch time, and my two best friends are sick, just my luck. Aaron's walking over here, but I don't want to listen, "Listen, Jamie, we need to talk." I look at him and walk away, there's nothing to talk about, but of course he stops me.
"Okay, what is there to talk about?" I frowned, stupid question, there was so much to talk about!
"How about what happened yesterday?"He said.
 "I get it, it never happened. I'm way over my head. You don't like me. We're just friends. I GET it okay? I'm not what you're looking for, and I'm not good enough."

Aaron

I wish she didn't say that. From the look of her eyes, I could tell she cried just a bit last night, too. I wish she hadn't. I really do. If only I wasn't the cause of those tears. I feel like I'm in hell whenever she's hurt, and like the demon whenever it's me who hurts her. 
 

Jamie

"Stop," he said looking away.
"Stop what?" 
"You know what," he sighed. "Jamie, you're not what I'm looking for--" before he could continue insulting and humiliating me I turned around and started walking.  Gee, thanks, that makes me feel so much better.
"Stop, you didn't let me finish;" He ran in front of me and shook his head.
"What you said was enough." I threw my arms up.
"No, it isn't. Now, for what I was going to say: Jamie, you're not what I'm looking for, you're more than what I'm looking for." Was this really Aaron saying this, or just me dreaming again? "Jamie, I've known you for years and years, you've been my best friend ever since I can remember, you've made me a better person, and you've showed me that there is somebody who cares." By this time everybody was looking, including a few teachers, but I didn't care. I liked what I heard. "And what happened yesterday- I was scared, okay? I didn't want to ruin our friendship, I still really don't but-" I watched his eyes leave from mine to the ground. "We both know we're more than two best friends..." he was smiling now and so was I, "I've been fallen for you since we've met. Can you forgive me?"


Aaron

"..." She said nothing and I was beginning to worry. Please Jamie, oh please forgive me. She nodded her head. Did she nod her head, or was I just hopping too much? NO, she nodded and finally said, "yes, I'll forgive you." I hugged her, while I heard the crowd cheer, then finally kissed her. Our lips met again. The crowd disappears, and finally we're alone. I let go to breath and held her hand.
"Thank you, Jamie" I whisper in her ear.  Thank you.

 

© 2010 Liz-z


Author's Note

Liz-z
So? What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

That's great! I have to disagree with Taylor Moore because the pov change had me going all the way through. It's very rare that you get to know both sides of a story at the same time so I loved it. Especially when it was Jamie's pov and she said "It's just our lips touching... until... u-until." and all of a sudden we were in Aaron's point of view - Great cliff hanger. It it were a book I would have ripped the page trying to see what happened next. Great Job!

PS - Boys are so stupid and irresistable! Gotta love 'em

Posted 13 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I really like this sotryline. I also like how you separated the two chacaters thoughts so they don't get confused because that does tend to happen. Good work C=

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like it' It's very sweet, but sometimes I get confused with the changed perspectives, you jumpo around too mju8ch. how about just sticking to one person's perspective or just writting it in 3rd person. i think writing it in 3rd person would work better.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This was incredibly sweet. Aaron's emotions seem very realistic and really boy-ish. XD

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
This is too cute! I love it. I love when authors change the characters, it lets you see what others are thinking. I'm definatly adding this to my favorites! It made me happy to read and when Aaron started to run away I was like Nooooooo. lol GREAT story! 200!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I loved this! The Pov change was freaking GENIUS, don't listen to any one who tells you otherwise.
-Cathrine

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Really great! I can't believe Aaron and Jamie started out like this!
I love the story and the books! write chapter 11!!!!
It is a good story and i really like itt!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That's great! I have to disagree with Taylor Moore because the pov change had me going all the way through. It's very rare that you get to know both sides of a story at the same time so I loved it. Especially when it was Jamie's pov and she said "It's just our lips touching... until... u-until." and all of a sudden we were in Aaron's point of view - Great cliff hanger. It it were a book I would have ripped the page trying to see what happened next. Great Job!

PS - Boys are so stupid and irresistable! Gotta love 'em

Posted 13 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

Aw so cute!Really smoothly written, could you make a sequel.

Posted 13 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

I loved it!! I mean, I could've done without all the P.O.V. switching, but it was fantastic!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1727 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on July 4, 2010
Last Updated on July 19, 2010
Tags: Romance, Drama, Teen, Thinking, Always, &, Forever, Will, I, Love, You
Previous Versions

Author

Liz-z
Liz-z

About
I love to write, even though I could use some more practice, constructive criticism perhaps? :) I love music, the end! THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF GERARD WAY 1.thou shall never let.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Secrets Secrets

A Poem by ShaneBerry