Ch 2: Getting Ready

Ch 2: Getting Ready

A Chapter by Liz-z

Jamie

"Jamie! Okay tell me all about it, plans and all, don’t leave anything out!" Sara came hugging me from the side.
"With Aaron?" I asked not really paying attention.
"No with the Gerard Way and Billie Joe Armstrong date." I started chuckling.
"No need for sarcasm." I said opening my Math textbook and notebook.
"Well, did he like the tickets that you refused to buy me! Because if he doesn't want them I'd take them any day, just sayin'" She said enthusiastically.
"Sorry Sara, but he loves it," I laughed hard. I wish I did bring her, but it wouldn't be as romantic and she understood.
"Oh, nice locket by the way," she smiled touching and opening it.
"Oh, I'm so sorry I'm late," Mr. Tiff said barging into the classroom and the class begun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron

I decided to let Jamie have some free time with her friends at lunch. "Aaron," Mitch called out from across the room. "Man, it's your anniversary today huh?"
"Yeah," I said happily.
"So is it going to finally happen?"
"What do you mean?"
"I swear man, sometimes I question your sexuality, but luckily for you have a hot girlfriend to prove me wrong."
"I'm a respectful guy, what can I say. Whatever man," I punched in the shoulder. I took my eyes away from Mitch and Joey, who had joined us, and took a quick glance at my brother, Damian, who really didn't have any interested in being related to me.

Jamie

"So are you guys... planning on you know." Ariana said looking very interested.
"I-I wasn't really thinking of it." I said honestly.
"Have you guys even talked about it," Sara said pulling her hair back into a pony tail.
"Sure we have, but I'm not sure...I'm" I hesitated, "I'm not ready."
"And he's okay with that?" Ariana said gulping her water.
"Why wouldn't he be?"
"It's been a whole year, don't you guys get the feeling..."
"Well, yeah... I mean it actually almost happened." I stared at them emotionless, but the expressions on their faces were telling me to be more specific. "Well he came over and well it just almost happened, but the parents walked in on us. That's it." Sometimes I wonder why it didn't almost happened again.
"Wow."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron

The day was almost over and I was anxious, I wanted to go home already, even if I had to take a ride with my brother.
ring ring ring
"Oh, I guess the class is up, don't forget about your assignments on top of my desk right when you walk in my class." Ms. Felicia said opening the door to let us out.
I changed my books and met Jamie up once more before leaving. Then walked to the garage and waited by Damian's car, mine wasn't aloud to be driven to school this month because of the agreement he and I made.
Fifteen minutes had already past and he wasn't here, so I decided to call him instead.
"Eh, Hello?" He asked.
"Where the hell are you?" I nearly screamed.
"I'll be there after my study date with Kelly, pronto," What an a*s! He knew this was my day. Out of all days, he had to make plans this day.
"Can't you make out with Kelly some other time, or just bring her home? I'll be gone by seven thirty." I tried to compromise.
"I don't know Aaron," He sighed before continuing and then spoke to Kelly "What would you like to do?" He asked in a flirty voice.
Kelly spoke so loud that I could hear her through the line, "Well, if we head to your place I bet I can bring Ashley and Dana, to uh, hang." She giggled.
"Ladies, you're going to have to share me," He continued. 
"Oh, we don't mind," Kelly continued. "As long as Raymond can come too," Uh, I couldn't ever be interested in girls like these, there’s no way. I believed females should have more respect for themselves, and not throw themselves randomly.
Through the other line I could practically hear Damian drooling. "We'll be there in five." Damian said then killed the line. Thank god that was over with.

Jamie

As soon as I got home I took a quick shower and got ready on dinner.

Making dinner wasn't so difficult. It was actually rather pleasant doing it because I wanted to. I felt the rush of excitement running through my vines, and needed to find some way to calm myself down. I made mashed potatoes with spinach pasta and for desert sugar cookies or cold ice cream from the frig.
I slipped on simple black and white dress and smiled. The necklace around my neck wasn't ever going to leave me anytime soon. I felt good about the way I looked and I wanted this night to be special. The elastic just below my breast really gave me more shape. I brushed my hair down slowly while smiling at my refection. This night was going to be a good one, I can sense it. I applied some make up on and looked one last time in the mirror, pretty pleased in what I saw. I looked at the clock and noticed he'll be here in a hour. My excitement grew by the second and I was prepared.

 



© 2010 Liz-z


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I hope the two won't fall into the pressure, of doing something they shouldn't be doing. I don;t like Damian he seems to be a pig! I do like Aaron thoguh, he;s respectful of woman! ^-^
frig.-fridge


Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

292 Views
1 Review
Added on July 18, 2010
Last Updated on July 29, 2010


Author

Liz-z
Liz-z

About
I love to write, even though I could use some more practice, constructive criticism perhaps? :) I love music, the end! THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF GERARD WAY 1.thou shall never let.. more..

Writing