Ch 3: The Dinner

Ch 3: The Dinner

A Chapter by Liz-z

 Aaron

I hesitated knocking on the door, pretty nervous, with butterflies in my stomachache and all, but I've secretly always felt that around Jamie. "Coming," she yelled. I wasn't a minute late, or a minute early. As she opened the door I noticed how more attractive she looked each and every day. My heart pounded and my eyes widen. "Too much?" she asked self conscious, but she was always like that, even when we where little.
"N-No," I said coming in giving her a kiss and one dozen red roses. "You look beautiful," she blushed red. I wondered if her knees where week because my where.


Jamie

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself." I admitted. His hair was brushed, his sent was delicious, his green shirt brought out his eyes, and his smile grew more and more to die for. "Thanks for the flowers," I said putting them under my nose to breathe.
"No problem," He said still watching as I watched him.
"I'm going to put these in water," I said already starting to walk, "You can take a seat, I'll serve you." But he didn't. Instead he followed me to the kitchen and helped serve my and his plate while I took care of the flowers.
"Sit," he said pulling a chair out for me. I did I was told not planning on getting into any sort of fight today.  "What would you like to drink, my lady," he said very politely.
"I'll just have water, thanks."

Aaron

The last time I've been to her house it seemed smaller. But I guess the last time I visit her mother and father where their too. Now it was just the two of us, alone, in a three bedroom house.

She was breath taking, not saying she wasn't before, but it's been a while since we last had this romantic type of date.
She took the glass from my hands letting our fingers brush. I slowly moved away to put my drink across from her and went back to the kitchen to get our food.
At first we were just staring at each other. Her hair was tied up and dress was flowing. I took the first bite.
"So how is it?" she asked.
"Delicious," I said picking for more. It really was.
"Not too vegetarianism?” I laughed not sure whether that made sense or not.
"It's perfect..." I said taking a sip of water.

It really was perfect, everything.

"So my friends where being very snoopy about our relationship today," she admit reminiscing.  "It was kind of funny"

"Same, Joey and Mitch," she started laughing and rolled her eyes.

"Your friends are cool," she said twirling the pasta.

"Yeah well so are yours."

"It's not the same," she shrugged.

"How so?" I asked. 

Jamie shrugged again and wrinkled her nose, " I mean, don't get me wrong, but I'm not the type of girl who could only talk about the gossip all day long."   

"Yeah," I said agreeing. "So how's Yearbook club going?"

"Eh, its okay, I guess. I joined for the wrong reasons, but I'm not stepping back. Besides my job is photographer and semi editor, so it isn't that bad" she shrugged.


Jamie

Once dinner finished we snuggled in the couch. "So what would you like to watch on this beautiful night?" He asked while I started smiling.
After a few minutes on deciding we both ended up with Moonstruck, a romantic comedy.

"Okay, homemade cookies, or cold cookie dough ice cream?" asked.

"Well lets have some of your homemade cookies since you made them," I blushed while he said it and got up to get them.

 

Aaron

I tried to focus on the movie but couldn't. Her head was on my shoulder and my arms were wrapped around her waist. I've been slowly brushing her hair with the my fingers. The small house, compared to mine, fitted her personality: warm, gentle, adorable. I kissed the top of her head but she didn't look up, still leaving me to my thoughts as I was leaving hers to her.

 

Jamie

Trying to pay attention to the movie was like trying to fly without any wings, almost impossible. I watched the movie, so he won’t noticed and extended my right hand to touch his. I wanted just to look at him, his eyes, and his face. I didn't want to just sit around so I sat up and started kissing him. I couldn't help it.

His hand was reaching for my back while my hand was headed towards his face. The kisses started nice and slow, but started heating up into passion in no time. His lips moved from my lips to the top of my check bone, "I love you," he whispered in my ear while kissing my check making his way back to my lips. I smiled while continuing to kiss.

"I do too," I said. "Do, you want to..." I said hoping he'd get what I meant."

 

Aaron

Her face was looking towards the stairs when I noticed she was inviting me up to her room. "Only if you want to," I said still pretty confused.

She nodded her head, "I want too," Her attitude seemed assuring but her eyes seemed worried. I wanted to do it badly, she was so amazing, and I did love her, I did. But I knew she wasn't so sure, so I hoped she'll realize it.  I knew if I didn't go up with her she'd be upset, so I went up, hoping she'd changed her mind.

Jamie

One hand was turning the knob to my door and the other was joined by Aaron's hand. I wanted this to happen so once the door was opened I turned and rapped my arms around his neck. This was going to happen, tonight.

 



© 2010 Liz-z


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ooh boy, Hope she doesn;t end up pregnant, they had to fallinto the pressure. They didn;t have to be assured that they loved each other by doing this...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wow :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 18, 2010
Last Updated on July 18, 2010


Author

Liz-z
Liz-z

About
I love to write, even though I could use some more practice, constructive criticism perhaps? :) I love music, the end! THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF GERARD WAY 1.thou shall never let.. more..

Writing