Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Ch 7: The Happening

Ch 7: The Happening

A Chapter by Liz-z

Jamie

Our hands were completely inseparable the whole ride back to his home, and when he finally did let go it was so he could back up the car in the garage. He dropped me off by the entrance and parked. The night was so windy that not even his warm jacket could keep me warm. In those long short minutes without him I'd miss his body wrapped around mine, and our hangs twisting together.

Aaron

I smiled once I saw her ready to go in. I grabbed her hand, kissed her check, and opened the door. Watched her eyes widen.

Jamie

I forgot how long it was since I've been in this house, possible months. Walking into the big room was breath taking. "How come whenever you come in this house you study as if it was your first time?" He said smiling at me.
"It's been long, Aaron..." I sighed.
"Yeah, I know, and I apologize for that," he sighed and took my hand again. The dining room had seemed bigger, with a smaller table, a single gorgeous staircase, and a chandelier hanging from the ceiling.
"It's not your fault."
"No, my parents shouldn't have been so cold with you the last time you came over for dinner," That memory was almost completely fated until now.
Our parents friendship started falling apart when my mom became a journalist, his parents talked to my mother on how it was unfair for me not only to not have my father around, but now my mother gone too.  My mother yelled at them, telling them how they'd never understand, that they had it easy, and she didn't. It wasn't as if we were broke or anything, it's just she was so unhappy with just me around...
"Hey," he said lifting my chin up, "you know your mother loves you right?" he smiled. "And my parents don't hate you right? They were just still mad at your mother..." he said upset.
"Yeah, I know," I sighed while he pulled me to the kitchen. The kitchen was big too. A perfect stove and oven, nice size frig, big cabinets, and a nice size island in the middle of the room use to sit.
"Want anything?" he asked while I shook my head.

Aaron

I grabbed a bottle of water before taking her to the living room. I could see I brought a bad memory up. We were both eleven and a half when our parents had their disagreements. Jamie and I also almost lost our friendship that year too; it wasn't until the middle of seventh grade when our friendship became powerful again. Ever since then, we both knew our friendship could last through anything.
"Hey, remember at the end of the seventh grade--" she then cut me off.
"Where I'd sneak you to my house and just hang, yeah." she laughed. "How about when we were in ninth grade when we decided to start ditching classes?" I raised my eyebrow.
"It was ninth grade we'd start?" I laughed along.
"Yeah you don't remember me freaking out so badly? I begged to go back, feeling guilty, and afraid of getting caught." We both laughed hard.
"Right, so we both--" I said before she joined in.
"sneaked back to school" we both said while laughing hard. My stomach was leaning on the island while she was sitting.

Jamie

I leaned in to kiss his lips, to feel the magic sparks that where always there, to feel the pounding in my heart beat faster. The rush of excitement was always running through my vines and through my soul. He stood up to the living room heading for the stereo, playing "Real Love" by The Beatles "What are you doing" he said taking  my hand.
"Dance with me," he smiled. I hesitated before taking both hands, not sure which way to move, or how to, in fact, but eventually did.
He held my hand with one of his then my back with the other. One of my hands was in his and the other was around his neck. He moved my side to side, as if he really knew what he was doing and started to sing along with the track "Don't need to be alone, don't need to be alone, it's real love, it's real, yes it's real love" I smiled while he sang and closed my eyes to continue listening to his voice, "From this moment on I know, Exactly where my life will go, Seems like all I really was doing, Was waiting for love" He held me the whole time until the song ended. I wanted to cry.
I kissed his lips softly and dragged him upstairs. I felt his hand around my waist following me while I opened his door, astonished. There where rose pestles around the floor, lavender sent candles, and a collage of drawings of me from the time we meet to just yesterday lying on his bed. He kissed my check while reached for his lips. I smiled thankfully.
"Like it?" he asked while kissing my sweet lips.
"Love it," I said while he dragged me to the bed closing the door behind him. "I love you," I said while kissing and holding him passionately.
He stopped for a second, a second long enough for me to start worrying, until...

Aaron

It was going to happen; she was here with me on my bed already, pulling my hand to get closer. I'd move the drawings to the floor making space for us, knowing that none of them would be damaged. She then reached in for another kiss while unbuttoning my shirt; I let it happen this time. I'll let things just fall into place.

Jamie

He kissed nervously but that was okay, since I was shaking. No matter how nervous we both were I knew it wasn't going to be a mistake, not a mistake. "I love you," he kept whispering. My thoughts were distracted by his burning hot kisses on my neck moving farther down. I watched him smile. With his shirt off I could tell the swimming team was really getting him into shape, not that he wasn't in shape before. It's just now, he had more, unless it was him just growing... and growing... And-d

Aaron

I couldn't tell what she was thinking this time, which made me want her more. "I love you," Is what she whispered softly.  Her shirt came off letting me kiss her stomach once, then twice, and after that I still wanted more-e? I wanted her more, and more, and more than ever? Her eyes closed.

Jamie

He continuously asked me if I was okay, if it hurt, if he wanted to stop, but he would only hear the same answer, "I love you."
The words I kept repeating were and will always be more than true. I love Aaron Rivers, and always will. That's something I knew for sure.

 



© 2010 Liz-z


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

check-cheek u mispell that a lot. watch out for it! hangs twisting-hands. Still romantic! They were meant to end up togehter! What did his parents mean when they said she shouldn;t be around her father? I hope she doesn;t end up prego...just saying.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Can't stop reading!it is awsome :o)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 21, 2010
Last Updated on August 2, 2010


Author

Liz-z
Liz-z

About
I love to write, even though I could use some more practice, constructive criticism perhaps? :) I love music, the end! THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF GERARD WAY 1.thou shall never let.. more..

Writing