Ch 8: Good Morning

Ch 8: Good Morning

A Chapter by Liz-z

Aaron
After it was over we didn't talk, or made a sound, just watched each other until one of us feel asleep. Her hand held mine, and her golden eyes watched me until they shut. I watched her until I fell asleep myself.
Sweet dreams, Jamie.

Jamie
When I wake up I felt a blowing in my ear, and a sound. It was Aaron breathing heavy. Our hands where still together in place. I didn't move a mussel. He looked so peaceful when he slept. I love you I wanted to whisper badly, but decided not to disturb his sweet dreams. I lifted my head to check the time and lied my head back to rest.

Aaron
"Good-d morning" I said to Jamie, but when I woke up I didn't find Jamie beside me or anywhere near the room. It's nine in the morning. I started to panic just a bit. Oh god, everything's going to be... different. Our relationship, our friendship... I just wish she didn't leave... I threw some shorts and a tee shirt and head down stairs in a rush to find my keys to drive over to her house... What am I thinking, she did have plans today... right? I walked down the stairs more clam hearing something in the kitchen, Jamie. I sighed in relief. She didn't leave me... She didn't.

Jamie
I figured Aaron would be up sooner or later, plus I was dying to use the kitchen... "For somebody who doesn't like cooking she sure likes kitchens," he said making me jump. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." He said taking my hand and kissing my check.
"Well you know..." I said blushing. "I woke up about half an hour ago and decided to make you breakfast... I hope you don't mind."He shook his head.
"No, that's alright..." I wore his a shirt big enough to cover my whole body and my jeans underneath. My hair was a mess, but that was alright... I hope. "You know you scared me this morning, I thought you..." He looked down.
"Never," I smiled at him and reached over to give him a kiss. He made it longer though, and his hands where now holding on to my side, I pulled away quickly, "Wait," I said worried and when he asked I responded "I need to bush my teeth.." Then then laughed at me.

Aaron
"It's fine really, Jamie," I laughed. Her hand left her lips and continued to cook, "Need any help?" I offered.
"Actually you can flip those sweet potatoes pancakes," she laughed.
"Alright I'm up for the challenged," I smiled. I took the spatula and flipped the first pancake almost missing, but thankfully hit it in place.
Jamie tried hard not to laugh, "Need any help?" She asked still laughing.
"No," I laughed along, "I've got this."   Trying again really starting to get the hang of it.
"Better," I frowned while she laughed. "You have to give the handle a tighter grip," she said tensing my hand, "try now," she said smiling. So I did, actually getting it right.
"Did I get it right now?" I asked while she nodded her head and laughed.

I served us both while she set up the table. I told her she didn't need to, but insisted. We talked about her dad coming home for a month and in a week her mother was going to be in town just as well.
"So will they be here on the night of the concert?"I asked now hearing some opening sound coming from outside.... Oh no.
"Hello Aaron," Damian smiled throwing the keys on the table we ate, making Jamie jump.  "hot girlfriend of Aaron's," he smiled looking over at Jamie. She was already up her feet...
"Damian what you doing here?" I said standing up angrily.
"I-I'm going to... go" Jamie said walking out the room and up the stairs...
"What the hell are you doing here now! You're no suppose to be here until eleven thirty!" I rarwed at Damian.
"Relax at least I didn't catch you two, you know," he smiled then rose an eyebrow, "though I wouldn't mind catching Jamie," I pushed him with force and ran up the stairs to comfort Jamie.

Jamie
The knocking on Aaron's door made me jump, "Jamie," Aaron, I breathed, "It's me Aaron, can I come it?" He asked while I opened to door. "I'm sorry... He's not suppose to be here until eleven... thirty." I button up my last button to my vest and was ready to go. "You know you don't have to leave right...?" He sighed.
"I'm afraid it'll be a little uncomfortable," I sighed. "Knowing that he knows we..." saying it in my head sounded weird and I almost didn't say it at all until, "made love." I smiled.
He sighed and came by my side kissing me gently. "Fine," He forced a smile, "as long as you take this," he said walking over to his nightstand and picking up the drawings he had yesterday. I blushed while smiling, "Of course," I said taking it while he walked me down.

Aaron
I didn't even acknowledged Damian when walking out with Jamie. And to be honest, being out the house made me feel so much better.

------------------------------------------------------------
Jamie
Aaron drove me home leaving me by the steps of my home, giving me an single kiss. I saw him drive away through my window knowing he waited for me to fully close the front door, making me feel safe. I then got a text saying "forgot 2 tell u something, u look beautiful n I love you, xo Aaron." I smiled and ran up to my room, feeling happy regardless about what happened this morning. I was happy I still had Aaron, forever and always.
Aaron
I know Jamie was still in a good mood, I felt it in her energy on the way home when we talked about her Dad, and in her kiss when saying goodbye. Our relationship was still strong and growing. Once I got home it didn't really matter how much Damian tried to bug me, I was happy.



© 2010 Liz-z


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AW a sweet chapter, the way you desribed the morning scene made me think of them as a married couple. Lol, ity could have been worst if Damian actually caught them! :P OMG, we need more guys like Aaron in this world!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aw! this was really cute! they make such a EXCELLENT couple! at least after they had "you know" they didn't feel awkward at all. ^-^ super cute!! can't wait till chapters 9, 10 ,11, 12 and so on!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Aw this is turning out to be so good! wounder if she is pregnant?

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 21, 2010
Last Updated on July 22, 2010


Author

Liz-z
Liz-z

About
I love to write, even though I could use some more practice, constructive criticism perhaps? :) I love music, the end! THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF GERARD WAY 1.thou shall never let.. more..

Writing