Ch 9: Day With the Girls Then What?

Ch 9: Day With the Girls Then What?

A Chapter by Liz-z

Jamie
I looked at my watch before knocking, shoot half an hour late... It's eleven thirty.
"Okay, you're late, you better have a good reason, Jamie!" Sara shouted out at me while Ariana opened the door for me.
"Actually..." I said blushing.
"OMG you didn't! But you did!" Ariana said squealing.
"Well, how was it?" I frowned at her question.
"That's non of your business," I smiled while sticking out my tongue.
"I'll make you spill later on today," she laughed.
"Right," I said while Sara got her car keys out, "I also have to tell you, I have work at four." Sara ignored me and unlocked her car.
"I call shoot gun!" Adriana said smiling.
"You coming or what?" Sara laughed while I rolled my eyes and opened the back to her small red Ford Fiesta.
"Forgot to tell you girl-y" Sara smiled, "Ryan asked me out yesterday!" She smiled while turning up the radio.
"So, hot hot date tonight?" Ariana smiled.
"Almost as hot as Jamie's date yesterday." she laughed.
"Shut up," I laughed along.

Aaron
"So how was it?" Damian rose an eyebrow.
"My sex life isn't any of your business," It came out so naturally. 
Damian shrugged and headed to the living room putting his feet on top of the small coffee table, "Take your feet off Dami," I roared under my breath.

Jamie
The road trip to the mall was fun as always, singing loud to the radio. "Ariana, when the hell are you going to make a demo and become a famous singer like we see on the television all the time!" Sara smiled pulling into the bowling ally.
Ariana slightly blushed while I smiled along with Sara. "And what about you Missy," Ariana and I smiled.
"When are you going to get hooked with a modeling agent?" I asked Sara laughing.
She was beautiful; Sara had a perfect small nose, followed by her ocean green eyes (changing every day, so it seemed), with perfect full think lips, and wavy blonde hair that fell down to the crack of her butt.  "Not sure, future's next William Shakespeare," she smiled sticking out her tongue.
"I'm not that good," I laughed along with my girls.
"Sure a whole lot better than every single kid in our school." Ariana smiled.
We all got out of the car headed toward the bowling ally pretty excited, "Everyone ready to lose to me?" Sara rose an eyebrow and laughed.
"Oh, you're so on," I said smiling.
"I'll beat you both," Ariana said batting her eyes at some guys across the two other door's entrance. "What?" she asked while watching Sara and I watching her. "They're cute," she smiled and twisted her brownish red hair while Sara and I started laughing just a bit. She then frowned,  "Hey, Jamie has an incredible-any- girl-could-ever-wish-for-boyfriend and well, Sara, you're soon going to be involved with a guy, leaving me single... and ready to party," she grinned while laughing hard.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Haha!" Sara said gloating, "I told you I'd win!" She smiled and laughed while Ariana and I pouted. 
"You so cheated," Ariana stuck out her tongue while smiling.
"Not true," she I smiled.
"Hey, at least you didn't come last place like I did," I said not really caring.
"Yeah, why can't you be a good sport like Jamie!" Sara laughed while returning her shoes.
"Okay, I think we have to go, like now," I smiled, "I have to get to work remember," I said reminding them again.
"Oh, oh kay, party pooper!" Sara rolled her eyes and took out her keys from the inside of her purse pocket. The small black purse matched her white and black news paper tank top with skinny jeans perfectly.
"I call shoot gun again," Ariana smiled.
"Fine," I smiled, "as long as we get back soon."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aaron
"Hello?" I said picking up my phone.
"A-Aaron?" Jamie picked up worried and crying?
"Jamie what's wrong? Is everything alright?" I asked in a rush.
"N-No... There was a car crash, I don't know what to do?" My eyes widen and my heart pounded.
"Where are you?"
"James St. Hospital, oh god."
"Are you hurt," I said quickly already rushing to get my keys.
"N-No, well," she hesitated, "not as bad..." she finally sighed.  "but," she hesitated.
"I'm coming over," I interrupted.
"O-okay," she sighed still sobbing and hung up.
"You ready to pick up Mom and Dad?" Damian said walking in with an apple in his hand.
"I got to go," I said heading out the door.
"B-But, what's wrong?" I didn't answer, there isn't time to answer. I have to get over there.



© 2010 Liz-z


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I think if you described the car crash, it would have been more suspensful, I didn;t exoect her toget in a crash though everthing was going so perfectly...I hope she's ok. *gasp* wat if while she's at the hospitle, they find out she's pregnant? Idk why, but I want her to have a baby, That's kinda of a bad thing for me to think since she still in highschool and all, but that's life.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I think if you described the car crash, it would have been more suspensful, I didn;t exoect her toget in a crash though everthing was going so perfectly...I hope she's ok. *gasp* wat if while she's at the hospitle, they find out she's pregnant? Idk why, but I want her to have a baby, That's kinda of a bad thing for me to think since she still in highschool and all, but that's life.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh MY GOSH!! I can't believe there was a car crash!!!!!!! This was sort of emotional!I wonder who got a huge injury! Can't wait till ch:10 and so on!!! I still can't believe it though!!! I also hope that Sara Ariana and Jamie are okay!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 22, 2010
Last Updated on July 23, 2010


Author

Liz-z
Liz-z

About
I love to write, even though I could use some more practice, constructive criticism perhaps? :) I love music, the end! THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF GERARD WAY 1.thou shall never let.. more..

Writing