Ch 11: Surprise, Suprise!

Ch 11: Surprise, Suprise!

A Chapter by Liz-z

Aaron
"Hey Aaron," Sara said coming my way during the beginning lunch.
"Oh, hey..." I said kindly.
"Can we talk, alone..." she said so low that I could barley here her.
"Sure," I said getting up and walking with her to an empty hallway.
"Um," I waited for her to say something else, "how's Jamie?"
"She's good..."
"She hasn't been returning my calls..."
"She hasn't really been wanting to talk to anybody lately..." I said honestly.
"She's lucky to have you though, you know?" She asked still not smiling but kindly.
"I'm lucky to have her too..."
"Right," she sighed... Awkward silence. "So when is she coming back?"
"Probably some time this week... you can finally touch her gently without hurting as much... Won't be attending to gym for a while, but she's okay..." I said slowly.
"That's good..." I scratched the back of my head not sure what this was leading to. "Ariana's doing so much better... can't move, but..."
"That's good to hear," I cut her off, "Jamie would be so happy to hear that... She's been needing to hear some good news..."
"Yeah..." It was then I noticed how close she was, how her face was so close...
Before I could move back she leaned in and kissed me, with hot tears rolling down her checks, falling on my face. Instantly I pushed away with wide eyes glaring at her. Sara was now chocking on her tears, waiting for me to say something, but I couldn't find any words. "I-I," She finally spoke...
"I-'m going to go," I said backing away. Thankfully nobody around.
I turned to walk forward but she stopped me before heading completely into the cafeteria. "Aaron, I didn't mean to..." She watched. "I-I'm c-confused-d, and didn't know what else to do..." Looking back I hated to admit, but I think I liked it...
I didn't know what to say, I didn't even look at her. I couldn't. I was embarrassed, ashamed... This was wrong, so incredibly wrong.
I took a step closer not even thinking anymore and leaned in... Not touching but waiting to say something.
Before I was going to open my mouth to speak she gazed into my eyes and leaned closer. Our lips touched, and slightly brushed...
1
2
3
Seconds have pasted by and I finally opened my eyes, quickly leaving, quickly pushing back, quickly realizing. She stared in guilt, and didn't dare to say anything else...
I just....
Jamie
"That boy coming again?" Dad asked sitting while flipping a page from the news paper.
"Yeah," I half smiled. "He is," and I was happy he was, I've missed him... a little to much. I walked over to get a water bottle.
"Isn't it unhealthy being so attached to him? Don't you guys think you're too young... and too serious? I closed the door and turned towards him, feeling just a bit awkward.
"We really going to talk about this Dad?" He slightly laughed along with me, "He's my best friend, he's always been that first, always." I said smiling.
"Well alright then," He said pulling the paper back to hide his face.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron didn't show up after school. I stud close by the door, waiting for hours... He didn't respond to any of my text either... and now I was beginning to worry.
What's going on? Maybe he just has a lot on his mind.

Aaron
I couldn't face Jamie, no. I was an idiot, but I liked it. Just a bit too much, what an idiot. I sat by the lake looking out. Slowly trying to forget about today, failing to do so.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once I got home I ran to my room, not even noticing my family sitting down for dinner. Ever since last Sunday I have done my best to avoid any type of conversation.
knock knock
Somebody knocked. I told them to go away but Damian came anyways?
"Hey little bro?" He came in smiling.
"What do you want?"
"No, hey big bro, or anything like that?" He said coming in my room.
"You're only five minutes older than me, not a big deal, idiot." I growled.
"Why are you so bummed out? I mean the whole day you where like this."
"Why do you care?" I said defensively.
"Was it Jamie?" He asked making me lift my eyebrows.
"No," I said still wondering, "why?"
"Just asking, I guess." He said leaning on the door to my bathroom.  "You know you're a lucky guy." Damian said picking up a ball I had lying around my dresser.
He was making me feel my stomach twist, giving me so much guilt, I never knew he was capable of that. "This is really coming from you?" I said trying to play it cool.
"Yea, I guess... You know I never had a stable relationship, like you and Jamie have."
"Why now?"
"What do you mean? 'why now?" He asked.
"Are you pointing this out?"
"Well, cause you're me brother, and we were bound to have this brother moment at some point of our lives," Wise words from Damian Edwards Rivers? This is new.
"What about Kelly, she likes you?"
"It's not me exactly, it's what I have..."
"What about Teri, or Kayla, Bobbie, Sabrina,"
"Same, same, same, same," He shrugged, "what can I say, I'm a popular guy."
"..." I wasn't so sure in what to think, or what to say, so I did the best thing and stayed quiet.
"And I saw you..." Crap, guts twisting. Oh god, I'm going to be sick. "With, Sara."
"I-I" He told me to save it and left my room...
I followed him to explain, but he slammed the door on my face before I could enter. My head was pounding, hard, and really I had no idea what to do... But there's something I must do.

Jamie
"Coming!" I yelled. Only 1? So his ditching huh. Doesn't matter my heart started to pound, excitedly I opened the door only finding a disappointment. 
"Hey Jamie," Sara said half smiling, "It was the only thing I could think of doing, you wouldn't return my calls..."
"Yeah," I said sighing, "I'm s-sorry about that..."I said letting her in.
"Can we just talk... upstairs?" I nodding my head, there nothing I can do now, I suppose.

Aaron
"Damian, we have to talk," I said pulling away from his friends at lunch. Surprisingly he shrugged and came along, without saying a word.
"What's up little bro," He asked smiling.
"You're not planning on telling Jamie are you?"
"Hm." 'Hm'? Is that what he really said. "Maybe..."
"What do you want from me?" I asked not hesitating.
"Nothing," He smiled.
"Why do you want to break this relationship off so badly?" He frowned and didn't speak, "Are you that jealous?"
"I have to go, back to my friends, see you later."He said walking away, but I stopped him. "What do you want now, Aaron?"
"..."
"..." He waited from me to speak, but I couldn't make words come out of my mouth. Damian shrugged and continued to walking.

Jamie
"She's doing better..." Sara assured me, half smiling. "Broken arm, and nose, all bruised up, but she'll be okay..." Talking to Sara again really made me feel better... I didn't noticed how much I missed it in fact.
"I don't want to sound like I don't care about Ariana, but is Aaron okay? He's hasn't called or anything yesterday..." I said watching her eyes fall down.
"Y-Yeah, he's fine..." I tried to study her. I saw her eyes weren't looking at me, she was also flitting around with her fingers, and looking guilty.
"What's wrong Sara?" I asked.
"N-Nothing," she said too quickly. "I got to go... Don't want to miss math class... Ms. Honey will find out..." She said getting up and heading out the door while I slowly followed. "Bye Jamie," She called out before closing the door... That was strange...

Aaron
After school Sara came over to talk to me, "Hi," She said half smiling.
"Sara, what happened yesterday..."
"... was nothing." She frowned. "I know," She looked down... Once I looked at her, I mean really looked at her, I knew she wasn't the one. "I'll never end up as lucky as she will, won't I?" She sighed.
I hesitated before saying something encouraging, but continued, "I'm sure you will... someday. It's just that Jamie... she's been there since day one...She's been there." I smiled, knowing I was doing something right...
"And if she wasn't? I mean don't you ever think what if she wasn't your first?" she said ruffly. I thought about it for a second, but knew, even if she wasn't my best friend, she would of been, from the moment I'd meet her...
"Sara, I've got to go..." I sighed... I have to go tell Jamie the truth now... I wanted to say but just left.

Jamie
Ever since Sara's visit I couldn't help what wonder about what's going on... I jumped to the knocking on the door, finally Aaron here to tell me what's going on. Dad opened it but I got up knowing it was...
Damian?




© 2010 Liz-z


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

INTENSE!!!!! I can't believe Sara and Aaron kissed!!!!(even though it was an accident...not really!) I wonder...how Jamie's friendship with Sara would end!!
I also wonder if Aaron and Jamie will still be together.Poor Ariana,shes broken but at least shes better than before. I CAN"T BELIEVE DAMIAN WAS AT THE DOOR!....i wonder whats gonna happen to them! This is like an episode of Degrassi....love that show on teen nick,Anyways im excited for whats gonna happen in chapter 12...EEEEEEKK! You should publish this romantic book. STILL CAN"T BELIEVE THAT SARA KISSED AARON...THAT"S MESSED UP!!!!!!!!! love this book

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I think u need to expandsome more, it;s going a little fast-paced. Maybe give mre time for the guilyt to set in to know how truely horrible Aorn feels. Wow, Sara kissed Aaorn becuz she was jealous...some friend she is. Poor Jamie, idk how she;s gonna take the news. Wat would add even mre drama if she was pregnant. Ok, I'll leave the pregnant idea alone. i bet it's getting on ur nerves to always hear me bring it up. :P

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm really enjoying this story. The chapters just keep getting better all the time. keep up the good work. =D

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
bbb
I've only read one other chapter, but I liked this one better. There is some suspense about the situation and what's going to happen. I will try and read some of the other chapters to get a glimpse maybe of more character development. You may want to edit for some spelling errors in this too. Overall, I enjoyed this chapter. Keep up the good work! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

instilled thrill and suspense, thats great, one moment leads to the other. Great effort for this, you deserve praises for this.

- Keep on writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awww very edgy.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

INTENSE!!!!! I can't believe Sara and Aaron kissed!!!!(even though it was an accident...not really!) I wonder...how Jamie's friendship with Sara would end!!
I also wonder if Aaron and Jamie will still be together.Poor Ariana,shes broken but at least shes better than before. I CAN"T BELIEVE DAMIAN WAS AT THE DOOR!....i wonder whats gonna happen to them! This is like an episode of Degrassi....love that show on teen nick,Anyways im excited for whats gonna happen in chapter 12...EEEEEEKK! You should publish this romantic book. STILL CAN"T BELIEVE THAT SARA KISSED AARON...THAT"S MESSED UP!!!!!!!!! love this book

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 27, 2010
Last Updated on August 4, 2010


Author

Liz-z
Liz-z

About
I love to write, even though I could use some more practice, constructive criticism perhaps? :) I love music, the end! THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF GERARD WAY 1.thou shall never let.. more..

Writing