Ch 12: Wake Up!

Ch 12: Wake Up!

A Chapter by Liz-z

Jamie

I didn't say another word because I knew not to believe him, why should I? "Jamie," He sighed while looking at me. My eyes watched the floor, and I ignored his existences. "Are you going to say something?"

"I don't believe you," I said angrily.

"Jamie, why would I lie?"

"Because you're Damian, you and Aaron don't get along... you have the perfect motive to lie"

"What's my motive in hurting you?"

"That's easy, to cause your brother pain..."I said folding my arms across my chest.

"I came here, to tell you the truth... believe it or not,"

I didn't say anything, why should I? "It's the truth, and there's something else I have to tell you, something I have to admit to you."

"Just..." I sighed before speaking. Instead of letting me finish he said what he had to first.

"I like you..." He said it with confidence, and hearing it sounded true, but it was all a lie, it will always just be a lie. 

"I don't believe you," I said harshly and finally looking at him. "You're a player, and-d"

Damian cut me off before I could finish, "but never had you..." He said again confidently.

"Can you just go?"I said pointing at the door, remembering Dad left upstairs to give me the privacy I asked for.

"Don't you know, Aaron has it good?"

"What are you talking about," I said getting up to open the door for him, since he wasn't going to do it himself. "You have everyone wrapped around your fingers, and I refuse to be part of you clang."

"I'd give it up for you," He said surly. There was no guilt in his eyes, but honesty?

"You don't mean it,” I said half smiling, "you have your parents acceptance, all those girls going after you, and plenty of friends," Again he was going to cut me off, what's with him!?

"Yes," he said grabbing my hand. The surface of his hand was a bit softer than Aaron's and less gentle. "But does any one of those examples have you in it?," He sighed, "yesterday, I confronted Aaron... and told him he was an idiot," He never took his eyes off me which frustrated me even more.

"Let go," I said angrily. Opening the door I found Aaron outside, well wasn't this a coincidence?

Aaron

"Aaron!" She said reaching out for a hug, but my eyes were focused on Damian... knowing what just happened. He didn't smile, he didn't frown, and he just seemed empty.

"Hey Jamie," I finally responded.

"Tell her the truth," Damian said softly, "It's not good to lie to Jamie, Aaron."

"Oh stop it Dami," Jamie said, "He wouldn't do that, he would have told me, as soon as possible," she smiled still holding on to me. I made sure I didn't hold on hard because it'll hurt her but let her hold me as tight as she could.

"Get out Damian," I said.

He started chuckling and smiling, "so you aren't telling her the truth," he smiled shaking his head, "see Jamie, you'll have to find out the hard way."

"Damian, just let it go, please," Jamie begged. "I was never interested in you what way" My eyebrow all of a sudden rose. What did happen? What did he say?

"Leave," I repeated to him in a more steady tone of voice.

"Fine," He said sighing and finally leaving. He made sure bumped into my shoulder before leaving and closed the door on the way behind.

"Finally," I growled angrily.

She then slapped my arm, unexpectedly I jerked away. "That was for ditching me yesterday, I really missed you," she smiled reaching over to give me a kiss. I pulled back quickly. "What's wrong?" she asked.

Was this it? The relationship is it now coming to an end? It doesn't matter, she's my friend first, and she needs to know. "Damian,"
She shook her head and smiled, "There's nothing to worry about, I know, he was lying."
"Jamie," I frowned and looked down.
"What?" I felt her eyes on my, like never before, or was it me just me?

"He wasn't lying."

"Do you even know what he said?" She raised an eyebrow. I nod my head. I wanted for her to say something because I refused to look at her. "Um..." I finally dared myself to look. Already her eyes were watery... "So... you," she forced those few words out, and I could tell it was still hard to believe.

"It just happened; I pulled back, as soon as possible..."

"So, you kissed her then--" before she could say anything else I stopped her.

"I didn't kiss her... she kissed me both times..."

"It happened twice...?" Her fragile emotions were just tore up, nothing but the sight of pain was there, and it's my entire fault.  "With Sara?" She sighed. "Can you just go?"

"Jamie, I-"

"Stop, just go," she said started walking upstairs letting me out myself. I wanted to follow, but knew I shouldn't, I couldn't.

 

Jamie

Sara? How could she? Aaron, how could he? I lay on my bed feeling so stupid, betrayed, tearful, and now sore. I didn't fight the tears anymore; the pain was twice as bad now. My head pound and pound. The tears rushed and rushed, falling quicker and quicker. Even sleep didn't stop me from crying.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jamie, Jamie, Jamie," Mom said coming into my room.

"What’s the matter," By the time I asked she was already sitting in the lonely chair beside me.  I woke up with nothing but bright lights on my face. Just the sight of them gave me an intense headache.  I wasn't in my room anymore, but again on a hospital bed. I sat up looking around, the room was freezing now, and Mom was holding my hand while sobbing. A rush of rusty and iron smell hit me unexpectedly and I finally looked down; a pool of blood, then a dead body by my feet. Somebody I know, somebody I'd miss, Ariana.

I chocked up, and tried to sit up, but couldn't find the strength in doing so. I screamed loud, but nothing came out. What was going on?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jamie!" My dad finally shouted and shook me.

My eyes opened; I'm back.

"You okay," I sighed while wiping away the sweat from face.

"I have to see Ariana." What type of friend was I? A terrible one. Whatever happened with Sara and Aaron didn't matter right now, I needed to see Ariana, as soon as possible.

 



© 2010 Liz-z


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Um, how did her friend end up at her feet? Wasn't she in a separate room??? Wow, i loved this chapter! When Damuan confessed that he liked her and wanted her I was like, "whoa!" Wait he did say he lied about liking her right? Anyway, there was so much drama going on here! I gotta read on!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh my gosh!! Poor Jamie.I wonder what's gonna happen in CH:13!!! Super intense.


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 29, 2010
Last Updated on July 29, 2010


Author

Liz-z
Liz-z

About
I love to write, even though I could use some more practice, constructive criticism perhaps? :) I love music, the end! THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF GERARD WAY 1.thou shall never let.. more..

Writing