Epilogue

Epilogue

A Chapter by Liz-z

Damian

"They're already planning the perfect summer together. Disgusting isn't it?" I said flipping channels while holding my cell phone against my ear.
"I thought you said he was going away, summer camp for the both of you" I could hear her perfectly while she spoke; it made me wonder where she was.
"Yeah, they've made plans for when he gets back!"
"Right, sucks doesn't it?" I shrugged as if she was in front of me. “sort of hurts more than it’s suppose to.”
"I guess," I finally said.
"Maybe you and I can hang out... once you get back." Was she serious? I thought she was into my brother not me.
"I d-don't know," I said unwillingly.
"Fine, whatever, it was just a suggestion." She was extra cute when she sounded annoyed, but still, my goal isn't to win her. As couch always says 'keep your eyes on the prize, in it to always win it.' Sounds like a load of s**t, but hey, whatever keeps me motivated.
"Maybe we can plan something out? You know..."
"... To break them up, I don't think so." She said while the sound of a pencil moved back and forward.
"Why do you even talk to me now?" I wondered. Ever since Jamie forgave her stupid a*s she's been trying befriend me, and I felt weird talking to a girl as if she was my friend, really weird.
"I don't know... maybe because we're on the same boat?" So now she's going to add metaphors into this conversation?
"Whatever." I sighed failing to find something good on T.V.
"It's kind of funny though," she said before I was about to say goodbye.
"What?" I asked pretending I cared.
"I never thought it'd be you I'd talk to... 'friend to..." I found it hard to say too, "friend." I founded it even funnier that she could actually say it out loud, but even though this whole 'friendship' was a secret, it was a friendship...
"Yeah... uh well I got to go," Finally finding a decent show to watch, "Finals are coming up soon."
"Yeah right, you're probably watching some s****y T.V show," Haha, how my friend knows me so well, "See you later, I guess, bye." She said before hanging up.
"Who was that?" Aaron said passing by the living room and up to his room.
"Oh, just nobody," I half smiled. "Just nobody."

 



© 2010 Liz-z


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Let me guess, Jamie;s friend is still after Aaorn and Damian wants Jamie? Ugh, why would they want to edo that!? I couldn't uunderstand why Damian would want to hurt his brother like that. That;s heartless! And I knew Jamie should have never been buddy-buddy with that girl again! Oh well, this might make for an excellent 2nd book! Can;t wait to read it! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Wow this is great!!! It kept me interested :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Let me guess, Jamie;s friend is still after Aaorn and Damian wants Jamie? Ugh, why would they want to edo that!? I couldn't uunderstand why Damian would want to hurt his brother like that. That;s heartless! And I knew Jamie should have never been buddy-buddy with that girl again! Oh well, this might make for an excellent 2nd book! Can;t wait to read it! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh.My.GOSHHHH! I have never hated a character (or characters) in a book more than I hate damian and sara right now! Aaron and Jamie are PERFECT for each other lol okay, so that was a great book!(: wow I can't believe it's over lol
Great job!(:

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i wonder who that somebody is! i wonder if its Sara trying to break Jamie and Aaron up so she can have Aaron. i want to know so bad!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 4, 2010
Last Updated on August 4, 2010


Author

Liz-z
Liz-z

About
I love to write, even though I could use some more practice, constructive criticism perhaps? :) I love music, the end! THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF GERARD WAY 1.thou shall never let.. more..

Writing