Decopulate

Decopulate

A Story by eatmills
"

This is how Decopulate was supposed to be written.

"
Being the key in a facade of dynamic systems, we make conventional systems to decopulate. They designed an organic solution for our synthetic problems, and their arbitrary systems, exploit the population. Their misrepresentation exploits our evolutionary search, making sufficient alterations to the dynamic copulation. Your structure dictates the fictional evolution and a strong reordering mechanism begins to lurch. My existing falsehoods are strengthened by distributing the pool of the worst solutions.  I’ve sprung the heretic parents, by using the constrained primitive combination:

2+2=5

What is learned when the system updates, is nothing to when it downloads.

The first order is to design partial solutions which are essential to the structure and to test run the methods that will result in a co-evolution causing the evolution to be broken down and over simplified.  We have analyzed the stagnated dynamic systems but found the problem too easy, so with complexity we try to solve it. Unfortunately, an unbiased outcome from their perspective dominates the game and the co-evolution encourages motivational decopulations.  I considered this from the beginning, and found the alternative process is too graphic.

The evolutional strategies that evolve the organic machines, while genetically reprogramming the unborn invention, fail.  To repossess the gate arrays we will have to map out the inorganic fields by programming the parallel natural state.  Unfortunately, human competiveness begins to destroy the destiny to join the arrays.  Our preconceptions limit the delivery of problem solving paths, creating an out of order chaotic synchronicity of decopulation.  There is no need to vacate the order; we will destroy the end sate instead.

When X=Y+Z, you will have to number the explicit.  Therefore 5=2+2.

We have created everything from the arbitrary and seemingly believed it to be alive.

Your conception is derived from the traditional formula making assumptions realized from the decopulations.  Your sexual binary recombination will result in genetic crossover mutations. 

Neither machine nor man has the intelligence to say enough is enough.

Where did it go when it is gone?

© 2012 eatmills


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

316 Views
Added on January 9, 2012
Last Updated on January 23, 2012
Tags: Cyberpunk, algorithms

Author

eatmills
eatmills

mississauga, ontaio, Canada



About
What do you want to know? I listen to surf, punk, metal, pop, techno, actually all music. Favourite Writers - William S Burroughs, Philip K Dick, Raymond Chandler, Stephen King, Edgar Allen Poe.. more..

Writing
Engine 9 Engine 9

A Poem by eatmills