Introduction to Enchanting

Introduction to Enchanting

A Chapter by e.clayton
"

Introduces what the story will be about.

"
They say it is hard to meet your match...

Growing up fairy tales always made it seem like there was a Prince Charming out there for every girl. Also, that there was a happily ever after. I had no such luck with guys in high school. They all turned out to be those cocky jocks, who just wanted to see how many girls they could date. So, I had this perspective that all guys were like those cocky jocks. Little did I know, my fairy tale was about to come true in college. When I walked into a coffee shop, and I locked eyes with Blake.

When I first met Blake, I was a freshman and he was a sophomore. When I locked eyes on Blake, I was currently on a date with Corey. Corey introduced us, they were friends. It was enchanting to meet Blake. After that, I could not stop thinking about him. We didn't have any classes together but, I was determined to get to know him better. My name is Sincera. I fell in love with a guy, I knew could never commit.

Before this fairy tale can continue to unfold, I must start from the very beginning when I was a young, recent high school graduate, and my many adventures that took place in college before Blake, my Prince Charming.


© 2015 e.clayton


Author's Note

e.clayton
ignore the grammar problem, let me know what you think....

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This introduction is intriguing. I like that the subject matter is more realistic than most "young adult" books.

Posted 9 Years Ago


e.clayton

9 Years Ago

Thank you. I will be putting more up soon.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
1 Review
Added on April 8, 2015
Last Updated on April 8, 2015
Tags: college life, love, deceit, friendships


Author

e.clayton
e.clayton

NY



About
I love to read Writing is a type of therapy for me I love writing short stories and currently working on writing a novel Ellen Hopkins, Cecily Von Ziegesar, & F. Scott Fitzgerald are my favorite .. more..

Writing