Remembering a Fallen President

Remembering a Fallen President

A Story by ecrivan
"

Years after the fall of Kennedy people are still concerned with the truth of the matter. It is not yet 60 years after the fact. A lot is still conjecture, who knows whether more will be revealed.

"

The Warren report is bogus and one should take the opportunity to state that the killing of late president was not don by a lone killer who was likely a stooge. A shot was fired from behind alright but that does not account for the whiplash reaction the leader showed on film as he passed  the famous grassy knoll that fateful day , 50 years ago.Then too a bullet from Oswald could not have penetrated through the president, the governor and then turn to go out the car door. This means that the report hid the fact that there was an organized effort to assassinate the leader.

 

I am referring to demonstrated footage of the bullet having gone through Kennedy’s neck and then piercing Connelly’s lung, then his wrist and then oout the motorcade door. This means that the bullet would have pierced through two men and a heavy framed vehicle and be a credible testimony that there was one assassin. People still believe this was all done by one person even though ballistic studies have shown beyond a doubt that when a bullet yaws as it passes through one person its force gradually decreases as it begins to lose its orientation in space; is it really credible it could have caused him to be hit from the front and back? Is it really possible it could have caused so many entry points? 

 

One is tempted to say that not only is the evidence circumspect but also is the extent of one memorial coverage which left out the entry and exit point through Connelly’s shoulder. Fifty years later after having read a book on the matter and remembering reports of the miracle bullet years back all of a sudden it only goes through the governor’s wrist. And this time there is a mention of a damaged tip off the bullet as deposit of lead from the bullet was found in the man’s wrist after it had supposedly pierced it. How could such a bullet have then found the force to enter and exit the car door? There are too many doubts that the killing was done by one person. So why then the lack of openness in declaring the matter a conspiracy of some sort? 

 

Even if Oswald had a history of malice rooted in hs childhood this doesn’t make him a sole killer and case closed when there is evidence that other shots were fired. Hence the backward motion of the presidents head in the recorded footage from something fired from the direction of the grassy knoll and what about some footage showing the planks of a wooden fence move forward during what ballistic experts would call another shot coming from yet a third direction. This was more likely a “turkey shot”, a term referring to the fact that the leader had entered an ambush of his undoing and many a media coverage has downplayed this opting for the one bullet, one assassin scenario.

© 2013 ecrivan


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on November 25, 2013
Last Updated on November 25, 2013
Tags: Kennedy

Author

ecrivan
ecrivan

Montreal, Canada



About
I am a freelance writer/teacher and actor living in Montreal more..

Writing