Pass it on, the knee-jerk reaction

Pass it on, the knee-jerk reaction

A Chapter by eliasstone
"

spreading the truth around

"

If you have heard something interesting here, please 'pass it on'. I am only one man crying in the internet wilderness, like John the Baptist before me. I do not even have a website.

 

I have no friends here and I am alone. There is no point in yelling on the street, I have done it before, and people have heard 'the end is nigh' before and shut their ears and shuffle by. I might try it again.

 

I have passed my book THE LIVING STONE to a new age bookshop and they took twenty copies, but that's hardly a revolution.

 

I know God is quality not quantity and only something I write that convicts with the highest-quality spirit will be heard.

 

I have limited time each day.

 

Hence if you dont spread the word around, nobody will.

 

Pray I can give up psychic sex completely.

 

The rules of the Ego Map are counter to everything good. The whole aim of the map is to make sure nobody is happy -- even though at the self-same time it poses as the only way to happiness.

 

The Map uses our natural desire to find happiness through marriage against us, and turns love into a poison that destroys us with Cancers and Aids. So the very things we feel we need to make us happy are the tools through which the enemy tempts us and leads us to our crappy old-age deaths. Talk about between a rock and a hard place.

 

Hence survival depends on being extremely precise and living extremely simple lives with not even a hint of sin.

 

That is one of the stupid rules of the Map: two people can only marry to have sex. People could marry to not have sex and work together to fight the Ego Map and change the world -- for example.

 

Or two people could realise they are Doors SOS 8:9 and decide to stop having sex together -- if they are sure they are of the same tribe and compatible that is.

 

I could look after any woman better than she can look after herself -- but actually I cant because no woman will let me look after her.

 

Another stupid rule is that 'sex and bed' must go together -- how creepy. Lets build bridges and cars in bed then, mix concrete and read books -- whats good for goose....

 

Everything must be exciting -- okay oppose the ego and lets be very "boring" together. I know you will automatically hate that idea because the idea of 'excitement as everything' is totally in control of you, your being hypnotized with the idea from babes. The Ego Map is a system of actions and reactions forced into us from being babies, where we just react instinctively without due consideration or care-love or thought. You learned to push people's buttons and/or they learned to push yours.

 

Hence we must die to live. We must be as boring as possible in the eyes of other people. In case anything we do could be an unthinking knee-jerk reaction, we must die to every stimulis. 'Turn the other cheek'.

 

Also learning to push someone's button is instinctive and reactive too -- isn't it? You see someone who is just begging for you to control them or shove them, hurt them,  in some way or other. See, that is why you show mercy, to get out of that 'must control' lust. Your actually controlled by people around you who want to be controlled -- like stupid athletes who want a coach. Here speaking to the Homosexuals and Petty Tyrants; the west of the Ego Map.

 

The only way out of the Map is to begin again as little children asking questions about life for the very first time. The holy spirit of Jesus sent to answer those questions and set us free.

 

The problem with dating and sex is everyone takes it personally. If a girl is dumped she thinks there is something wrong with her maybe, for example. The truth is there is no dating in God's world because parents are wise and mature and select the correct partners for their children.

Thus anytime we think about right and wrong in dating or relationships here it makes no sense at all since dating isnt even supposed to exist. Offloading the whole problem onto your children isnt supposed to happen, the parents are supposed to take care of all their children's needs. Parents are supposed to assume the responsibility for their children.

 

I am not blaming anyone, I am just pointing out the truth of the matter. I am just showing how far away we are from living the true and civilized way.

 

Of course Arranged Marriages failed in India, so what -- that just proves the parents were ignorant and incapable, it does not prove there is something wrong with arranged marriages.

 

Not arranging a marriage is the equivalent to throwing a child on the street and saying 'Fend for yourself!'

In the west all we are doing is throwing our children to the sexual wolves and saying 'Take care of yourself!'

 

And all it is is a simple question of who to marry, and were not even capable of working that out!

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2011 eliasstone


Author's Note

eliasstone
I did not want to write this essay today but got pressed for time. I am not sure impromptu writing like this is any good at all. Usually I prepare.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

351 Views
Added on October 24, 2011
Last Updated on December 7, 2011
Tags: sharing, passing on the word, knee-jerk reaction


Author

eliasstone
eliasstone

Auckland, North Island, New Zealand



About
I am a single man, never married. I am a noble, serene knowledgeable type of man, fully dedicated to acomplishing my purpose. My task is to restore all things. more..

Writing
Memoirs Memoirs

A Book by eliasstone