The ego-map 2

The ego-map 2

A Chapter by eliasstone
"

the ego fully described in all its disguises

"

Three more dots are added in each quarter at 18 and 72 and 81 degrees.

This is the abomination, the rat and the cooperation spirit.

 

The abomination is a stubborn spiirt, a person that refuses to budge. Also number 2 in man's numbering system. Its deliberately refusing to try and understand anything and determined to specialize through mere familiarity with a book or a job and not think generally.

 

The rat is an opportunist.

 

The cooperation spirit is the smartest false spirit. It is cooperating in war. It is the idea that majority opinion determines what the truth is.

 

These are what Sigmund Frued called the superego. (On second thoughts he may have seen the ego from the true self: the nest or soul.)

 

These are all smart spirits.

 

A common variation is a positive-work superego with a sexual Id core. It can make a person think they have dropped their ego but actually they have only dropped their work Id and replaced it with the sexual Id.

 

Also a sexual superego and a work Id is another variation.

 

 

 

 



© 2011 eliasstone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

284 Views
Added on October 28, 2011
Last Updated on December 7, 2011
Tags: ego, self, sanity, enlightenment, soul, soulmate


Author

eliasstone
eliasstone

Auckland, North Island, New Zealand



About
I am a single man, never married. I am a noble, serene knowledgeable type of man, fully dedicated to acomplishing my purpose. My task is to restore all things. more..

Writing
Memoirs Memoirs

A Book by eliasstone