YOU WON BUT ALSO LOST

YOU WON BUT ALSO LOST

A Story by Elise Anton

This is not a ‘work’. This is my bowing out. I will not totally abandon this site; I will continue to work behind the scenes with those few I have been helping. I will however not be publicly commenting or posting any more of my own work here. Those who wish, can find me on Wattpad, and follow my work there.


I am done.


When I first joined here back in January, I was relatively new to this ‘public sharing’ of one’s work. I did embrace it however and go on to become an active member.  Sadly, this is no longer an environment I am comfortable with.


I will not place blame. Nor will I rant. Those responsible for my exit know who they are. The rest - you do not need to become involved in my issues - so continue to find in this site what it is you seek.


The few I help, please continue to message me - I will not abandon YOU. I am only abandoning the ‘idea’ or the premise this site is built on.


Regards to all… Those who care know where to find me. Those who don’t, you have won. But you have also lost.

© 2016 Elise Anton


Author's Note

Elise Anton
No reviews or comments needed.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Some clear and concise expression here, with a touch of the philosophical for integrity.

I don't know of your personal experience with this site, but for what it's worth: of those few writings of yours I have viewed, I did find some value there and would like you know that you've been appreciated.


Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Davidgeo

8 Years Ago

Integrity? Ha.... you are a funny man Charlie Chaplain



Reviews

It won't get old for me.... I'm a f*****g super hero.
poetry is my crutch the thing I use to make
the world make sense

You're the devil... I'm f*****g Jesus....

The kid I make with the heathens will eventually devour you.

We can try anal in hell.... no condoms this time.

You can't make babies out the b hole b***h... da f**k's wrong with you?

Never once was I uncharacteristic,,, you're just f*****g confused. And you did fail.... I know enough about you.




Posted 8 Years Ago


When do I get to talk to Charlie personally or should I wait for the aussie lovely?


You're gone like herpes....

The only remedy,,, pretend.

You don't deal in reality.

Winky vagina.




Posted 8 Years Ago


Ever see a picture of Nicolas Cage laughing manically? Or a shot of a bonobo's Chimpanzee laughing after a meaningless orgy?

I am the devil you didn't know existed.

Enjoy that. Every f*****g part of it.

Gold star to you if you can make sense of it. (there is none for you)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Some clear and concise expression here, with a touch of the philosophical for integrity.

I don't know of your personal experience with this site, but for what it's worth: of those few writings of yours I have viewed, I did find some value there and would like you know that you've been appreciated.


Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Davidgeo

8 Years Ago

Integrity? Ha.... you are a funny man Charlie Chaplain

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

521 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 2, 2016
Last Updated on April 2, 2016
Tags: writing, thoughts, people, self, sharing, fans, followers, bullies, reviews, criticism

Author

Elise Anton
Elise Anton

Australia



About
Hello from downunder! I am one of those people who can just sit and write. It's like breathing for me. I've never shared and never published. It was my thing, my escape, my therapy... I have two so.. more..

Writing