ALL IN

ALL IN

A Chapter by Elise Anton

There's a place - you know - those travels in the night, those mental 'sneaking out of houses'... there's a place. And in that place, reality is but illusion, it has no bearing on the intercourse flaming faces or the sensations freely rebounding when two fleeing beings meet and fill the empty spaces left by others who can never sate them... because they know not their existence.


It is a wondrous place where sentiment prevails - unfettered by the mundane minutiae of living - and there is never any dark sky; even the deepest night shines bright with starry hankering. Wishes made on those stars may never be but wisps of longing yet still they are whispered; just loud enough for one to hear the other voice them.


This place - this magical other-self incursion into mysterious assignments is not accessible by all - no not at all. Only those braving undue daring and a connection to the mystical and - you can only ever walk within it if you can. And you must be all in, all given over; everything surrendered to this being within.


No logic defines it and no duty binds it... this place of freedom and of grace and startling revelations like wildflowers in the Spring breeze; lightly bowing this way and that... obeying each brief tender new gust of yearning as it so gently brushes past. There is no tangebility to any of it. You cannot touch, you cannot hold, only send breath as gust... as parables untold.

Do you have any idea? You and the you wallowing in delusion and the stagnant status quo - do you know just how near you are? This place is all around you and within you and - without you it would not exist, see! You have but to step aside and step within it when it palpitates - those fleeting moments caught in mid-flight between life and sleep...

No, not a dream you sensible yet synchonously asinine buffoons; this place is real.


© 2016 Elise Anton


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Two words.... 'word', 'economy'

You must refine your words and pace or turn to prose and expand. This is too abstract for it's form.



Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Davidgeo

7 Years Ago

"Critic" not "critique".... what the fug? Auto correct is fired.
Elise Anton

7 Years Ago

I 'did' my Elliot time in my late teens... I perhaps need to revisit with older eyes. I don't know h.. read more
Davidgeo

7 Years Ago

If your savvy you can have your operating system spell check every text box.... but it's not worth .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 11, 2016
Last Updated on June 11, 2016


Author

Elise Anton
Elise Anton

Australia



About
Hello from downunder! I am one of those people who can just sit and write. It's like breathing for me. I've never shared and never published. It was my thing, my escape, my therapy... I have two so.. more..

Writing