Misfits

Misfits

A Chapter by Ella Michelle
"

Where do you go when everywhere you turn someone wants you dead?

"
Before you read this, be prepared for the nightmares and horrors you will face. Once you start the story, you will become a part of it, and the only way to escape it is death, although that holds no guarantees. 
So this story begins when my team of 'misfits' and I were born. You may be asking why I say misfits, well I'll tell you why. Aaren, the oldest in the group, has wings like a birds and a complex bone structure, although he does look like a human mixed with an angel, he has brown hair and he is about 5" taller than I am. I, Alane, am the second oldest in the group, only a few months younger than Aaren is and I also have the same bone structure and wings as he does, although his wings are black mixed into white and a dark red, and mine are are white and look like the tips were dipped into blood; my hair is a dark brown color. Next would be Brad, he is ten; his dad was a demon and his mother was a pixie, so he has demon horns and large pixie wings and he has an extremely low body weight and natural light blue hair. The youngest in the group is Matt, and he is now three. Matt seems like a normal child, but he is actually a very powerful warlock his hair is light blonde. All four of us have pale skin and green eyes.
You may wonder now how we were created. We lived in a small country that for these purposes will remain unnamed, with many other 'misfits' but our country was invaded two years ago by humans who killed all our kind except for the four of us. I was at Aaren's house at the time of the invasion and we flew into the sky high enough to look like birds, that is where we saw Brad and started looking after him. We didn't find Matt until we were leaving the city, his mother used her dying breaths to hide him from the harm these humans brought, so we took him and we are caring for him. Matt and Brad now refer to me as their mother and to Aaren as their father, and in a sense we sort of are parents to them I suppose.


© 2011 Ella Michelle


Author's Note

Ella Michelle
Hey what do you think? I'm not finished with this part yer but how is it so far?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on May 4, 2011
Last Updated on May 4, 2011


Author

Ella Michelle
Ella Michelle

Newport News, VA



About
Hey, I am Elana. i am fourteen. my other account, Elana Turczynski, is not letting me log on, so this is me now! hehe :) more..

Writing
Chapter one Chapter one

A Chapter by Ella Michelle