Letter Twenty-Three: Of the Last Kiss

Letter Twenty-Three: Of the Last Kiss

A Chapter by MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
"

Tim

"

Dear Tim,


So technically you're not the last person I kissed.  But that person is in another category entirely, so this one is yours.  The last person I kissed.


Kissing.  It's a beautiful thing, isn't it?  Actually, to my knowledge, you haven't kissed anyone other than me.  I was your first kiss, and according to what you've told me, the last person you kissed as well.  Your first real girlfriend, which I found hard to believe when I first met you.  But now, knowing you better, I think I understand why: as you're smarter about things (not falling so fast, etc.)


You were an interesting person to meet, oh, Timothy.  The shy emo kid hiding behind his bisexual best friend and my bipolar best friend.  From the day I met you I thought you were attractive, and to be completely honest, I know I rushed things with you.  We were together about a month after we'd met, and were together for about three months before everything just kind of disappeared.  I knew you okay, that you liked to play World of Warcraft, had two older siblings and a mom that used to be sick, liked writing, wanted to be a director someday, and had never had a girlfriend before me.  You had a multimedia class right next to my child development class every other day and a history class across from my Spanish class on those other days, so we said goodbye together pretty much every day.  We were such fun for such a long time, with Halloween and our first monthiversary.


But everything kind of just...fell apart.  And then we were done.


You told me a little while ago that if there was one thing you regret, it was what you did to me.  And I appreciate that, but don't regret things.  You never learn from nothing.  Now you learned not to date people you don't really like and I learned not to trust people so much, although that one I'm still working on.


Hope everything goes well for you.


Sincerely,

Mia



© 2011 MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on January 19, 2011
Last Updated on January 20, 2011
Tags: friendship, romance, crush

Thirty Golden Envelopes


Author

MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds
MiaIntheSkywithDiamonds

Belmont, CA



About
College student here, hit me up if you need to talk or anything else. I have a sincere love for life. I can get crazy, I can go downhill in a hurry, but when it comes down to it, life is a truly b.. more..

Writing