Halloween Massacre

Halloween Massacre

A Story by E M I L Y

Life is full of things we regret. But why do something that you know you might regret later in life? I've been told to never do something, unless I know for a fact I wouldn't regret it in due time.

 

It was just about Halloween of 2006, and my parents and I had a fight. Now, I don't know exactly what I did to deserve what happened, but I'll tell you anyways. My parents were drunk, yet again, and I was just minding myself in my room, doing whatever it was I was doing. They barge in my room and start yelling at my and hitting me with random kitchen wear, telling me that they wish I was never born. I took this scene, not even in shock because it happens, every-so-often. The next thing I know, I actually began to cry.

 

My whole life was full of these endless mis-haps, that I've decided that I didn't want to live this way. During the whole camotion with the mom and step dad, they threatened to kick me out. So I did them a favor and ran away when they threw my out the door.

 

For about an hour, I was running, catching my breath, running some more, getting dizzy, calling my best friends', Kenny and Liz, hidding out in Liz's house, waiting for Sonja to pick me up from Papa Johns and then crying in Mrs. Gibson's arms.

 

I swore to myself I would never go back to that awful hell whole of a life I was living by default. So I stayed at Kenny's house for about two nights and three days, until the cops found me and talked me into going back.

 

To this day, I regret going home. I quiver whenever I step foot in front of that dreadful place. Everyone asks me why I don't ever want to go home. Its for this and many other reasons that have come to pass.

© 2008 E M I L Y


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on March 10, 2008

Author

E M I L Y
E M I L Y

Glendale, AZ



About
I'm Emily. Thats all you need to know. more..

Writing