Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Violent Offenders and Predatory Behaviors

Violent Offenders and Predatory Behaviors

A Stage Play by emma miler
"

The modern criminological situation is specific in that the society is not faced with such serious manifestations of crime that elevate it to the category of priority problems.

"

The modern criminological situation is specific in that the society is not faced with such serious manifestations of crime that elevate it to the category of priority problems. However, not only the crime itself but mostly the lack of reliable state and public control over it reduces the degree of protection of the population from any kind of criminal tyranny. The identity of the young criminal develops under the influence of the environment that constantly surrounds him: family, learning or working team, circle of friends and acquaintances, the nature of connections and relationships. According to Lisak (n.d.), criminals tend to have lengthy offending careers that begin in their adolescence and span several decades.

DeLisi and Conis (2012) distinguish particular factors that can contribute to delinquent behavior, such as strain, stress, anomie, discrimination, poor neighborhood, and handing out with friends who enjoyed breaking the law. Nevertheless, genetic predisposition plays the most crucial role in forming one’s identity. Thus, parenting efforts have nothing to do with predation since genetic propensities of the child may interfere with or not respond to parenting efforts. A large number of genes contribute to the differences between people on any given character. Genes affect human’s cognitive activity and behavior.

Thus, heredity plays the major role in the formation of individual personality traits, neurosis and criminal tendencies. The very possibility of parents' influence on the process of child development is very limited. Their main contribution to the formation of their child’s personality consists in the compound of their chromosomes and genes for the combination of a unique structure that will define appearance, mannerisms, and intellectual abilities of the child.


© 2021 emma miler


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Reviews

So this is listed as a stage play. But in reality, it's a poorly written essay on the justice system of an unknown country. And it's obvious that the author doesn't either speak English well or know much about law enforcement, and is trying to make up for this lack with a "literary" approach that made use of their thesaurus to try to impress the reader.

• The modern criminological situation is specific in that the society is not faced with such serious manifestations of crime that elevate it to the category of priority problems.

Seriously? The the first line is and meaningless in English, and you're misusing the word criminological. It's meaning is: The scientific study of crime, criminals, criminal behavior, and corrections. Try a search on: Use the word criminological in a sentence.

The second sentence is no better. And if you can't write a few paragraphs that showcases your writing skills, who would be dumb enough to hire you to help them cheat in school?

You claim to live in Chicago, but like all the scammers offering to help students cheat on essays and exams, you live in India, don't speak English all that well, and probably answered a come-on for a "course" that would make you an expert in web-advertising and PR. So, like those you hope to scam here, you were scammed.

As a point of interest, which "school" was it that scammed you?


Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
1 Review
Added on June 14, 2021
Last Updated on June 14, 2021
Tags: essay

Author

emma miler
emma miler

Chicago, IL



About
I am a freelance writer on millionessays.com, writing essays, term papers and articles. I have 4 years of experience. Our service provides assistance in writing term papers, essays of various types, m.. more..