I'm dead not dying

I'm dead not dying

A Poem by unbrakable fragile girl

the pain it dosent go away
no matter how hard I try the scares never fade
the misery only gets thicker
and the days only get longer
it hurts to breath
it kills to wake up
and it's torchur to smile
there's no happynis in this so called life
I'm sunk not sinking
I'm broken not breaking
and I'm dead not diying

© 2013 unbrakable fragile girl


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Keep writing. Each poem I read of yours is full of emotion, painful and vulnerable emotions that need to be screamed in order to be heard. And your pain makes me want to scream in agony. I may wish for a smile, but I'd rather be there to let your tears fall on my shoulder. I don't want to wipe them away. They need to fall. Damn again. You keep pulling me in.

Posted 10 Years Ago


 unbrakable fragile girl

10 Years Ago

thank you very much for your review .
This was beautiful and I fell in love with this :) I feel like this alot most days. I have no motivation to get out of bed, when I do, I just want to lay back down and stay in it all day. I hate feeling tired and boring and dull, but I don't know how to change it. I feel like a zombie walking around. Dead. Rotting. Not able to be saved, no matter how much anyone tries.

Posted 10 Years Ago


 unbrakable fragile girl

10 Years Ago

thank you very much. I am inferred that I'm not the only one that feels this way . if you ever need .. read more
 unbrakable fragile girl

10 Years Ago

comforted not inferred haha you got to love spell check
I Am Svetlana

10 Years Ago

Thank you for being here! I will be sure to look into your request to count on you whenever I need s.. read more
What a creation of words you just used here in the poem, i loved this piece not because here's pain but your creativity am seeing. It's really too tough to make such a pieces in very short ways to describe the pain, love, hurt and something related to life where heart always broken even once a time surely... and you've well demonstrated the poem. Even this's a piece which's i think really hard to make in a short write because it's always contained the length of the write to express the TITLE you've chosen but you've really so smoothly defined and welll penned up. you've well defined that you're already broken your heart and already dead and which's good because even you're not dying everyday .... what a great theme... An excellent job done by you once again. I love working style as well as your themes you use in making your writes which're realistic in life. Brilliant theme!

Posted 10 Years Ago


 unbrakable fragile girl

10 Years Ago

Thank you so very much. I try my best to exspress my feelings as much as I can throu my writing . .. read more
Pain can certainly have some strong chains at times... But chains are metal and we humans have chain cutters. Scars may not fade, but is that important, after all, they are proof that you've been through something tough and lived to tell about it... Wouldn't that make you wiser than you were before? =)
Misery.... Now if we were talking about The Missouri...yes, it can get thicker... But the feeling of misery is more like a bed with to many blankets... we can toss them off if we get to hot.
The days do get longer....in the summer time... But they're getting shorter right now...winter is coming... (I personally hate the snow, how about you?)
I can see it hurting to breath... especially if it's too muggy outside or so cold, ice crystals form when you get a runny nose! (I always hated that out in Minnesota.)
Waking up doesn't kill... It may feel heavy, ones blood isn't moving as quick when they first wake up, but unless you wake up and no one is alive but you... or you've seen signs of death everywhere...like some zombie appocolypse movie... then no...morning can't kill. ;)
It can be a torture to smile at times... especially when your trying to keep back from laughing at something funny and are in a bad mood. Or like if when your old and have bad teeth... then I can see it being a torture...yup...
No happiness you say? You call it a "so" called life...Hmmm? I guess that means there are different types of lives then.... So i'm pretty sure that if you get out your paddle you can row yourself into something better...even if takes some time. For humans don't sink....they float.....It's a built in design feature, as long as you can breath in. We are like balloons. =)
And now I know your not broken...or dead, for if your were you wouldn't be able to write or type to share your emotions. =D

So in conclusion.... I hope by offering you my unique review...you've cracked a smile, perhaps rolled your eyes and feel a bit better.

Hope and Light to ya! You've got Poets as friends! =)
Aaron - Wolfwind

Posted 10 Years Ago


 unbrakable fragile girl

10 Years Ago

well thank you I did crack a smile ,I'm sorry it's taken me a while to write back . but your review .. read more
Wolfwind

10 Years Ago

No apologies needed! Humanity can dish out some pretty busy schedules. I'm glad I was able to crack .. read more
A lot of hurt leakin from your lines girl.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

 unbrakable fragile girl

10 Years Ago

yes I'm trying to work hru it but sometimes I just want to give up....
Chris

10 Years Ago

So do we all miss... you aren't alone - and knowing that helps.
 unbrakable fragile girl

10 Years Ago

it helps a lot

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

346 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on August 31, 2013
Last Updated on August 31, 2013

Author

 unbrakable fragile girl
unbrakable fragile girl

colchester, CT



About
hi my name is Erica half the time I write just to write, it's not good or edited most of the time . I write just to let my feelings out so I don't self inflict. if you leave a review or comment I will.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..