AND I DREAM... EVEN WHEN I DONT WANT TO ANYMORE

AND I DREAM... EVEN WHEN I DONT WANT TO ANYMORE

A Story by Cassie Fraga
"

Good morning...

"

 

And I wonder? If in the half hour of when this happens…

Did your heart touch on my name?

Did your smile grow with a quick memory?

Did your mind wander for a split second?

 

My alarm clock is set to go off at 8:00a.m. But sometimes between the half hour of 5:45 a.m. and 6:15 a.m. I am whispered out of my sleep into another moment. Transmitted into another place of another hour…

 

Against a floor to ceiling wide window, my eyes quietly open to the sun’s rays dancing through a deep marine lace dropped silently over a rich golden rod. I blink my vision and take a few minutes to appreciate such simple beauty. It is so warm.

My head is rested atop Egyptian cotton and I’m snuggled up into a dark blue mink blanket. I don’t want to move. I’m so at peace, so cozy and accepted. But against my will… I do.

Lazily I stretch and roll into the middle of what looks to be a king size bed in the middle of a very spacious room. I sit myself up pulling my knees to my chest and my hair tumbles around my bare body.

I don’t know where I am, but I don’t seem to be lost.

 

The walls are Vanilla toned, rooted with modern Island influenced craft held delicately in blue American Ash Wood; and the ceilings are high giving a soft illusion that there is more space within the room then what is already there.

A bookshelf sits kitty cornered on the far left side of the room showcasing the wonderful writes of Nora Roberts, Sandra Brown, and Linda Miller. On top of the shelf is a lush textile golden boxed frame with dried up deep colored rose leis resting soundly around it displaying a piece from an Author unknown.

On both ends of the bed stand stained Ash Wood tables featuring pictures of captured moments yet to be seen. I’m maturely stunned with curiosity at the site of such images, but don’t seem to be confused.

There are honey dew candles two on each table burnt to the core, leaving melted wax dried inside and over the holders. This would explain the soothing aroma in the air. I close my eyes, lift my head and inhale falling completely relaxed.

This place is so inviting, holding an ambiance of pure bliss, a scene I feel myself wanting to stay in forever.


It was a few minutes into this trance when my eyes slowly open and shift to the right side of the room following the direction of a shuffled noise.

My insides pause and my heart begins to race against my chest to the sight… it was him. I was so enthralled to see him, so taken over with emotion, but I appear to be so relaxed, just lost in appreciation of him. He stood in the middle of a master bathroom wearing black boxer shorts and wiping his head with a towel as if he had just gotten out of the shower.

I watch him and crack a smile to the excess water from his hair dripping to his back glistening against his brown skin. He turns his head into my direction as if he could feel my eyes burning right through him. I just sit there, gazing at him, totally taken in on the whole atmosphere of being in his presence.

Still with nothing said he makes his way out of the bathroom and stands at the foot of the bed.

“Good morning.” I say softly with a slight bite to my lower lip.

In return he flashes a flirtatious smile and crawls into the bed meeting me face to face. His eyes are so free from everything. A look I had only seen once in our several encounters, and they pierce me with an easy feeling as it seems only his eyes can do.

Gently he lays me down pressing my body into the mattress and brushes my hair out of my face tucking it behind my left ear. His fingertips trace my jaw down my neck and across my collar bone raising my core to excitement as it seems only his touch can do. He places his lips on my neck and kisses me so tender, causing the blood underneath my skin to boil as it seems only his lips can do. I close my eyes to absorb the passion that enflames the way it does every time we meet but as my vision slowly opens back up… he fades.


((1-24-2012)) ((5:49 a.m.)) I softly hear him whisper… “Good morning.”

© 2013 Cassie Fraga


Author's Note

Cassie Fraga
told you... I'm being haunted... this has happened 5 times before, and today I decided to start writing it down and seeing where it goes. Who knows it could turn out to play very nicely in a book someday. =)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The description of your dream made me feel like i was there.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow what a dream to have! this was written very VERY well. Great contents for that wouls make an amazing novel!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I have deja vu dreams. They will occur shortly in my life. I like your story in this story. Allow the reader to fall into the interesting tale. Would be a good story. Dreams are the doorways to real life. Thank you for the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Funny how ones dream can be connected to another dream/reality in bits and pieces.. I prefer this dream to any others any day:) xo

Posted 12 Years Ago


You have used a gret deal of imagery that is very lovely and well haunting (: gret write


Posted 12 Years Ago


What a wonderful haunting! Your description of the surroundings was incredible; I felt as if I was a fly on the wall, watching it all unfold. A beautiful write!

Posted 12 Years Ago


You convey the eroticism and empathy within life's simple actions. I can tell that writing is your yoga and your therapy. Superb job at conveying and enhancing simple actions (such as a kiss or a "good morning") into how human beings truly feel when blessed with these simple pleasures.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is awesome. I hate waking up from a really good dream. Perhaps next time you have this yoy should try to make it lucid, see what happens :P

My only personal criticism is the little section in the middle that describes the room was a little long. I think there are a few little bits that could be taken out of that and it would keep the same effect. Just started to lose me was all.

Other than that, thanks a plenty. Nice concept and nice read. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is so awsome, and creepy at the same time... :P

Very nice work

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
EMF
I think I'll send a message about this one, otherwise it's going to be one real long review

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

725 Views
26 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 24, 2012
Last Updated on January 27, 2013

Author

Cassie Fraga
Cassie Fraga

WA



About
I AM THE GIRL... 1. I am the girl who people say is a "dreamer" or "over imaginative"... they are correct... I am this way because I like the view from the clouds, my world looks more .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..